Submit

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Kwaiichibizzy
Dont do it please.. Really. For one thing, that makes him a registered sex offender. Also, you are only 12, there re more fish in the sea. You will find the right guy, you are young hun. Just be a kid for now, dont worry about dating or love. Also, please tell me you didnt give him any of your personal info.

I gave him my cellphone number but that's it..

Get the number changed.

Why?

Because not only could he contact you through said phone, he could track you down based on your number. Yes, it is possible for people to stalk you via cell phone number.

Also, think about this: You say you hide this from your parents...what if one day they decide to check your phone? What if they're simply trying to call somebody and you hand them your phone to use? They could easily find his number...his texts...his calls...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 pm
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Kwaiichibizzy
Dont do it please.. Really. For one thing, that makes him a registered sex offender. Also, you are only 12, there re more fish in the sea. You will find the right guy, you are young hun. Just be a kid for now, dont worry about dating or love. Also, please tell me you didnt give him any of your personal info.

Get the number changed.

Why?

Because not only could he contact you through said phone, he could track you down based on your number. Yes, it is possible for people to stalk you via cell phone number.

Also, think about this: You say you hide this from your parents...what if one day they decide to check your phone? What if they're simply trying to call somebody and you hand them your phone to use? They could easily find his number...his texts...his calls...

I delete texts and history twice a day just in case.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

Seawicket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm
You know what.
Meeting with him, can not only hurt you, but it can hurt him as well.

If you're parents were to find out, and be upset enough, they could turn him in. Granted, if he's preying after a 12 year old, he should be.

But think about it. It could RUIN his life.
If you ask me, it's kind of selfish of you not to think of that.

He's young too. He's got his whole life ahead of him too.
Something like that could screw his life up. To have Sex Offender on his record, wow.

He can't get certain jobs. IF he had kids, he can't be with in so far of a school, park, can't got to amusement parks without permission.

I'm sorry, but that's just not fair to him.

You need to think about that. Think about what could happen.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
Kwaiichibizzy

Get the number changed.

Why?

First of all, history can be retrieved very easily using various methods.

Second... you delete everything... clearly you realize you're doing something you shouldn't. I know someone already said something along these lines.  

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm
iCrickle
You know what.
Meeting with him, can not only hurt you, but it can hurt him as well.

If you're parents were to find out, and be upset enough, they could turn him in. Granted, if he's preying after a 12 year old, he should be.

But think about it. It could RUIN his life.
If you ask me, it's kind of selfish of you not to think of that.

He's young too. He's got his whole life ahead of him too.
Something like that could screw his life up. To have Sex Offender on his record, wow.

He can't get certain jobs. IF he had kids, he can't be with in so far of a school, park, can't got to amusement parks without permission.

I'm sorry, but that's just not fair to him.

You need to think about that. Think about what could happen.

I know.. I'm going to talk to him about this when I get a chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 pm
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

Get the number changed.

Why?

First of all, history can be retrieved very easily using various methods.

Second... you delete everything... clearly you realize you're doing something you shouldn't. I know someone already said something along these lines.

I know.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 pm
Please, dont meet him. Your life will turn upside down, so will his, you people should just be friends, maybe not even that anymore. All you need right now in life is friends and family. Not a relationship with a man you dont even know in real life. And if your parents find out, what do you think they will think when they look at you, or think when they remember that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image

I don't think it really matters what you are doing. If your parents (or anyone) find out, like as not he'll be in trouble with the law.

Plus, a 21 year old dating a 12 year old is just kind of gross. There's no good reason he's interested in you, I'm telling you.

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Fabulous Dahling
User Image

I don't think it really matters what you are doing. If your parents (or anyone) find out, like as not he'll be in trouble with the law.

Plus, a 21 year old dating a 12 year old is just kind of gross. There's no good reason he's interested in you, I'm telling you.

I don't think it's gross.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm
You don't think it's gross?

It's illegal. It's wrong.  

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm
anticupid16

I know it's illegal and wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

If you know, then why go with it?

Seawicket

ThisPersonDoesntExist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm
iCrickle
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm
ThisPersonDoesntExist
iCrickle
ThisPersonDoesntExist
anticupid16

I don't know.

Then stop!  

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

Seawicket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm
Well, I sincerely hope you take everyone's advice and stay away from him.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff