Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Rosetta somehow knew that was going to happen. She walked around to the front of the castle and stopped under a tree, beginning to play her flute softly again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

"You know dear brother it's sometimes good to come to your little sister for help." Olivia chuckled and looked over at Ryuu who now sat beside her. She looked down too see that the castle was high up in the air and was stable for the time being. "Ryuu i don't think it's your powers that are weakening...i think it might be some other force that is pulling this land down. It's a hunch but a strong one." Olivia let her legs dangle down and she played with her long brown hair.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu sighed, "We might need to get up higher." By now Ryuu had once again began to control the castle. He slowly played his guitar looking in the distance. "I might need to leave once again." he looked over at her. "Windmill, Windmill for the land,Turn forever hand in hand,Love forever, love is free,Let’s turn forever, you and me." he sang slowly playing his guitar.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm
(man u guys post alot! so mind telling me wuts going plz oh n i will make another character later)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Olivia kinda frowned when he said that he had to leave agian. She sighed and looked down at the clouds. A violen appeared in her hands and she soon began to play it. She stopped as she sang along with her brother. Olivia looked over at Ryuu, "Where are you going to go brother? Where will you go this time?" She asked and her sadness was clearly heard and seen in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:23 pm
((Ryuu is just planning on leaving and Olivia ditched her lessons and the castle seems to be going down by an unknown force...thats what Olivia says. But for now the castle is stable. Rosetta is playing her flute after talking abit with Ryuu))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 pm
(oh ok^^)

Akia continued walking around then saw something in the distance. It was Olivia, Ryu, and Rosetta. She smiled as she saw some of her targets.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu then stood as the wind blew. "Away." he sighed and walked away. Soon enough, a small piece of land floated to him, not too far away from Olivia. It had a small windmill on it. He climbed on it and waved. It slowly rose and disappeared.

Perverted Juicebox

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

Rosetta lowered her flute and her instincts took over. she could smell Akia. Her flute transformed into a bow and arrow and she shot it at Akia.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:36 pm
Akia dodged it then appeared behind Rosetta. "Nice try Rosetta. That almost got me." she smirked then jumped over Rosetta taking her bow away from her.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image

Olivia waved goodbye to her brother and then sighed. She stood up and walked along the edge humming to herself. Her horse came running after her and as it ran behind her Olivia jumped up on him and she know rode her horse along the land mass. She chuckled and they were running toward the village were she could see villagers from afar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

The bow and arrow turned into a sword in Akia's hand, cutting her. Rosetta took it back and swung at her.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:46 pm
Akia dodged her attack then she sensed that Olivia was on the move towards a village. "Well I must be going Rosetta. My little target is moving. Have fun burying her when I kill her." She then disappeared then appeared running next to Olivia riding her horse.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu ||| XIII

Ryuu slowly floated landing down on earth. He got off the small piece of land leaving his guitar on it as it floated away disappearing into the clouds. He ran quickly making his way through lands. "I got to do this fast..."

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Olivia smirked, "Hello how do you do?" She stood up on her horse and as he bucked up she ran up his back and jumped off his head. She was now flying through the air before gently floating down a couple feet from Akia. "Haven't seen you in a while. Up to no good right?" Olivia chuckled and twirled around like a litte girl. She had a bottle of bubbles and she began blowing some. They were floating around everywhere. It looked quite lovely. They glistened in the sunlight and they all flew toward Akia. The bubbles became solide at once and flew at extrem speeds toward her. And as she dodged them they simply followed her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff