Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
The Tea Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What tea are you taking?
Green Tea
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Black Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
Oolong Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
White Tea
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Pu-erh Tea
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Herbal Tea
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
None, thank you.
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
I want COFFEE!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 52

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:13 am
~XD yeah i stole your tea~

myyyyyyy baaaaaddddddddd...~I barely managed to reply without laughing.~ Just so you know, its not all that easy to identify the gender of a caterpillar!......~giggle~...identify!....~giggle~Anyway Mr. Catterpillar! Im sowwwwy but i got to go! ~pats her head~ THE MIDGETS ARE AFTER ME!!!!!! ~runs around room in superman pose making sound effects~  
Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 am
~sits down at table~

So thirsty!!!!!

~Slowly sips earl gray tea~  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 am
"It is not! Its very easy to tell I'm female actually!" Azure declared; but guessed that the tea thief wasn't listening to her any more. She looked around, but there didn't seem to be any more cups of the Shroom Tea. "Oh... I will not lose my temper..." She said to herself. "This tea party is ridiculous.. there was only one cup of tea that a Lepidopteran, such as myself, would enjoy... and that was stolen by some unknown giggly person."  
Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:20 pm
~nodding for no apparent reason~

Well that explains why im not the first person to mistake you for a male~candy whispered~

~sip sip~ lalalallalalalala

~SPLURT~turns to MR. Caterpillar~ GIGGLY?! GIGGLY?! ~candy shouts~
At least Im not a mere 3 in tall! ~candy snickers ~HUMPF~turns back to tea~  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:54 pm
"Three inches tall is a very good height indeed!" Azure almost shouted. "Foolish giggly person; you have no manners at all it seems!" She proclaimed and flicked her antennae; becoming more reserved again.  
Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 am
~waves a white napkin in the air~

I surrender! Im sowy....but im not giggly!

Anyway....here~tosses shroom at Ms. Caterpillar~

Youll have to make it into tea but its better than nothing...^^

I just wanted to be friends! TT^TT now im dejected...TT^TT

All I wanted was some love!(and shroom tea)  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm
"You don't gain friends by stealing their tea! What kind of logic is that?" Azure replied glancing at the mushroom. "Where did you get this? I hope you didn't take it from the Mushroom Forest."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 am
The Queen stared at the behind of Azure, murmuring, "You care only for your precious mushroom? How about that lovely silk of yours? If you don't care enough for it, I'd be glad to take it off your hands..." Snapping to attention, the Queen said "Care for a tarty tart? I have a whole steaming tray of them. Which would you like?" she gestured to a tray of steaming tarts, which had suddenly appeared on the little table by the Queen's side.  

ravenkitty776

Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am
Well....I found the mushroom in a well! ^^~candy replied~

I was just walking through a meadow minding my own business when.....~candy stopped in the middle of her sentence...her attention caught by the tray full of tarts. She starts to drool as she walks over to the Queen~

May I have one?~candy asks politely remembering the Caterpillar's advice~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 am
Azure turned to face the Queen and adjusted her monocle. "Actually my most treasured possession is my hookah, your majesty. Its just I am not too keen on anyone eating the mushroom I call home." She explained. "Also; I don't usually spin silk to be made into attire..." Azure added while glancing at the tarts the Queen had offered. "Which one? Oh any really; they all look rather delightful."  

Azure Caterpillar

laugh-love-one-direction

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 pm
um im sorry did u just say tea? can i get some derections where is the unhappy birthday?????  
Bonbon Vanille rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:19 am
~Candy snatches a tart as both of them are distracted by the new comer. Quickly stuffing it into her sports bra and turning away from the scene of the crime accidentally bumping into the lost girl~

Sorry! Didn't see you there! You look lost....OH the unhappy birthday party is just two tables down and then you take a left at the Green Tea Pot Which should take you to Finger Sandwiches Ave. Pass the Saucer and Butter but beware of the March Hare...get to close to the butter and you'll end up just like Hatter's watch...TT^TT the memories...Well after passing Butter take a right and you should get there yesterday. ^^
Hope that helped!~She leaves the poor girl alone to make out her instructions as Candy decides its much funner to play with the Queen and Ms. Caterpillar~  

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am
Night sighed and wiped away a tear before it fell into her teacup. "Alas," she said, with sorrowful reminiscence, "I remember the incident with the Hatter's watch." ):  
The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff