Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
March Madness: The March-Time Masquerade! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to participate?
Of course!
50%
 50%  [ 26 ]
No way! >__<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That's a stupid question, Marchy... >_>
15%
 15%  [ 8 ]
*noms on poll gold*
34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 52

Fetuseatingzombie

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am
HALT!! You may not enter the ballroom without a royal invitation!! *glares downward* You DO have one don't you?
Yes, yes i have my invitation dear card. I MUST say keep your temper...
=__=
*twinkles in through the door*
Oh...tsk, tsk.. i seem to be a tad late. Oh I'm always late...
><
Moth should have warned me of such rude security...
Oh hello Mons'ier caterpillar~
Mind if i have a few puffs of that hookah?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 pm
"I am content with my hookah... though tea is alright I suppose." Azure said; then turned as the newcomer spoke to her; she stared at her for a while before saying; "You do know I'm a female caterpillar, correct?" Azure blew a smoke ring into the air before continuing. "I don't often share my hookah; its only single-hosed."  

Azure Caterpillar

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:54 pm
Noticing the guard's terrible mood, Shourai smiled and clapped a hand on his shoulder, "Lighten up; you could've gotten cleaning duty."
She then handed him her invitation and made her way inside. "Well now, it seems I'm always late," she said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:01 pm
Azure's antennae flicked; she looked toward the entrance at Shourai; knowing exactly who it was. "Well if it isn't my stalker..." She said; but didn't seem completely serious, and went back to smoking. "I don't think everyone has arrived yet anyway."  

Azure Caterpillar

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 pm
Shourai started slightly, not having expected anyone to recognize her--at least, not so soon.
"Oh my. How have you been, my lovely stalkee?" she said, also rather jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm
"The usual; advising others, writing poetry... smoking my hookah... the mushroom forests are as they always are," Azure replied whimsically. "And yourself?" She asked.  

Azure Caterpillar

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:16 pm
Shourai sighed before answering, "Oh, you know how it is... dying under stress, sleeping in most of my free time, et al." She sighed again at the thought of her never-ending supply of work, "I really do wish my life wasn't so hectic."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:20 pm
"Why are you so busy all the time anyway?" Azure asked; still puffing away on her hookah.  

Azure Caterpillar

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 pm
"Well, I'm not busy all the time, or I wouldn't be here. Nevertheless, the answer to your question may seem rather anticlimactic: school," Shourai said as she sighed for what felt like the umpteenth time. "However, this isn't the time for thinking of such stressful things!" she grinned, putting the issues out of her mind.

"By the way... Why aren't you dancing, Azure?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "I do believe I see a male caterpillar over there."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm
The Ace of Door Greetins seemed positively furious about his embarrassing role, and in response the March Hare was giggling profusely; nothing amused her more then torturing the Card Guards. As it was she made no effort to stop herself from skipping across the ballroom to greet the guests.

"Azuuuuure!" the Hare squealed as she sprang to tackle the caterpillar in a hug, only to trip and miss completely. Undaunted, she corrected and lifted a hand in a spastic salute towards the two, a big stupid grin on her face. A quiet sophisticate, she was not... especially during March. "And Shourai, you're here too! Fantastic!" she exclaimed, her ear twitching. "I'm so happy to see you both!"

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:41 am
"Hm, it would seem that I need a better mask..." Shourai said to herself thoughtfully.
Turning to Lady March Hare, she asked teasingly, "You're rather hyper today, eh, Marchy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 am
"Oh well I um..." Azure blushed slightly. "...I just don't want to dance at the moment." She said; but quickly changed the subject when Marchy greeted them.

"Hello there dear Hare. What a fine little party you have set up here. I do hope you don't mind me smoking; that card guard hasn't said anything about it."  

Azure Caterpillar

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 pm
"Dear marchy as I as usual appaerntly invisible to you' She flicked her tail and made part of it vanish. Although it was painfully obvious it was the cheshire cat behind the mask  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Striding into the room, she only glanced slightly at the blue caterpillar smoking on a hookah as she glided over to a plush chair. Easing down into the plushness, the queen began thinking.  

ravenkitty776

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm
"Haha, me? Hyper? the March Hare cackled, almost instantly turning solemn. "Never." Her straight faced demeanor was maintained for three brief seconds before she started laughing again. "Smoking? Nobody said anything to me about smoking! But then again... I'd probably just encourage you if that card didn't like it. He's way too serious for his own good. She paused and looked a bit shiftily at the entering Queen; this party was conceived with some form of trickery, after all. "Waah... the Cheshire cat! Sneaky, sneaky... or maybe I should have been paying attention! Sorry about that... I haven't had my tea yet." she admitted, her eye twitching at the admission.  
The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff