Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
confessions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 pm
"It was just a usual weekend. Shes my girlfriend. Part time singer in my band. We had a show last night. She had something to drink after the show and she started acting kinda weird. But she said it was nothing so i brought her home. Went to my friend Chances like i would after every show. Then I came here this morning to find her dead in the bathroom"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:32 pm
The cop nodded at him making notes. This did not look good. "Can you give me your friends number, and tell me how she started acting weird..did she say or do something?" he asked still keeping calmy but insistent. Someone brought them both a glass of water.
(gtg cya tomarrow)  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:00 pm
"SHe just seemed. Kinda loopy." He frowned writing down Chances number and handing it to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm
(woohoo my first youtube vid is up ^^)

The cops sighed. "I understand that but...loopy as in how..could you be a bit more descripptive he proded taking the numbers.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:10 pm
"She seemed real woozy. Not in her right mind. Like she was high or something." His legs began shaking more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:21 pm
The officer nodded. "I'm going to be honest with you alright...there is a very good chance she was drugged and then stabed later here. We still need to inspect the scene and note found.....can you give us a discription or name of the people at the party?" he asked softly.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 pm
"Well. It wasnt really a party. It was just a group of bands playing downtown. I didnt know everyone there. Or remember what they looked like."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:35 pm
The cop nodded. "Alright well we're done here for now....if we have more questions we'll be sure to call. We'll remove the body and ask that you stay away from here for a little while" he said slowly.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:37 pm
Jake nodded as he stood up and walked to his car driving home. Once there he went up to his room put on his head phones that were plugged into his guitar amp and played guitar trying to distract himself  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 pm
The cops left and Amys body was moved then. The paramedics carried her to the morgue for now. Her home was locked with a key they found and noone else bothered her house that night.

Amy on the other hand opened her eyes and looked around. Why was she in Jakes house? She looked around and hearing the strum of a guitar she moved to his door. She moved to open the door and was shocked when her hand couldn't touch the door. She gasped and stepped back looking confused. What was going on? What was wrong with her? "Jake?" she called unsure if he would hear her.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:36 pm
He sat there still playing his guitar. He switched up rythms and began playing dear god by avenged sevenfold  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:01 pm
(you like twilight?)

Amy took a deep breath and to her utter surprise she walked through his door showing up on the other side. She looked lost and scared as she looked around his room.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm
((read every book biggrin ))

He still sat there playing. Until he felt an odd presence. Then he looked up and saw his dead girlfriend standing there. He dropped the guitar and fell out of his chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 am
(lol I read them all atleast 4 times I could beat you in any tst razz )

Amy took one surprised step back her image shaking lightly as if to dissapear. She hadn't ment to scare him.  

Silencematters

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm
He stayed on the floor eyes wide. Mouth gaping open. "Amy?" He said in the lightest whisper  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff