Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime: Life or Intrest? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animegurl4evr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:04 pm
i shall make anyone who disagrees with fullmetal alchemist suffer! domokun scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:37 am
Hate to be a loser about this but......ANIME IS LIFE!!!  

Servant of Soubi

Black Diamond Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:51 pm
kyubi_no_kitsune
there is no eascape from anime, not even death
so deffinetly true  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:53 pm
animegurl4evr
i shall make anyone who disagrees with fullmetal alchemist suffer! domokun scream
you 4 got that they should (and probably will) die a horrible slow painfull death HAHAHA  

Black Diamond Fox

Ceres2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:00 am
Anime has such a strong hold on me. I think it will be with me for life. LONG LIVE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:28 am
yea i totally agree  

r1tsuka

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:06 pm
I'd have to say anime is my life! It had taken my life over. It started out as an interest and then grew.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:58 pm
anime is my life!!!!!if i didn't have anime i would die!!!!!! (I love Naruto ninja )  

Reishii-chan

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Anime is like life.. but it's also something of an interest. I don't wanna grow out of it.. but I'm slowly finding that.. I rarely have any time for it at all. This saddens me a lot as far as I know. I'm slowly trying to get back towards it but it's getting harder and harder.. with school and everything.

Ah... summer will be my anime refuge... =3 my time for annniiimmeee ^____^ ah I cannot wait..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:34 pm
I go through parts of my life where I don't watch much anime at all, and parts where I watch quite a bit. I watched like.....three episodes of anime today (All Subbed! ....Now that I watch so many subs, I'm starting to discriminate against dubs...=O)

I dunno if I'd ever grow out of it, really....XD  

abandoned old account 83

SilentFin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:08 pm
hellsing is one badass showe  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:53 am
Not to be the ominous cloud,

but I really think that this whole anime "trend" will pass. As history repeats itself, so do fads. I mean, when I was growing up, hardly any of the kids I knew watched anime, they watched He-Man and Masters of the Universe, GI Joe, Captain Planet things like that. American cartoons.

Anime has been around for a long time, very long time. It isn't just some new thing that has suddenly blown to gigantor proportions--that's the thing about US that really gets me miffed.

Just because USA starts showing something, featuring things they make it seem as if it's super new, super hot, never done before.

Growing up in Japan, I was real lucky to have Japanese channels as standard channels. Hell, I preferred watching the Japanese version of Sesame Street, which consisted of a bright green dinosaur with bright pink cheeks and an oversized rabbit, than watching Big Bird and Snufflufagus(sp).

But why did I watch American cartoons and Sesame street then?

I was only 7 years old. My first language is English. Sure my mother could translate, but I'd rather watch television by myself or something.

I'm going in circles...

Point: It pisses me off how anime has gotten so big in the US--so big that most of the anime that comes out subbed/dubbed sucks major donkey balls, and you have to be cautious about which anime you select. It may be gold or just crap.

Anime will pass and no one will even care.  

march sucks balls

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:51 am
To me, anime is deffinately one of my obbsessions but its not what i live for. There are people saying things like "anime is my life!!" "I live for anime"ect. but realistically, are you seriously gonna kill yourself if there were to be no more anime one day? Anime plays a big part in some people's lives, but most of the time its overated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:29 pm
Anime will always and forever be apart of my life, till the day i die heart  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

Daisuke111208

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:41 pm
anime has never held me back. sep money wise.
i dont see myself growing out of anime though.
anime is my life, i guess.

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces