Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 pm
"Good morning. I trust you slept well," Fryma asked without turning from the river.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Moni smiled and nodded, coming to sit beside him and smiling as he watched the sun rise over the trees, remembering that he had to go home. His mother was probably worried sick.

((I messed up and said sunset instead of sunrise ^^ smile )  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm
Fryma smiled and casually draped an arm around Moni's shoulders. "Good. I'm glad."

((It's okay. I knew what you meant.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:58 pm
Moni blushed a little and smiled, relaxing against him. The spirit was warm, and that warmth eased the slight chill of the morning air somewhat that permeated his thin clothes. His mother was going to make new ones before this winter, so that he wouldn't freeze. Not really noticing what he was doing, he snuggled into his side, smiling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Fryma chuckled quietly. "When would you like to go home, young one? You must have someone worrying about you back in the village."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 pm
Moni paused for a moment, then wrote something in the soft soil. 'Can we go now? My mom will be awake, and she's probably worried.' He wrote, smiling some. He really loved his mom.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm
"Of course. I will walk with you part way, and the birds and a few friends of mine will walk with you the rest of the way to make sure you don't get lost or hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm
Moni smiled and nodded, standing and walking with him happily.

((um... canyou try to type more, since it's making it difficult for me to type detailed posts?))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm
They walked slowly, enjoying the early morning sun. The birds, several robins, blue jays, and finches, flitted this way and that, chirping morning praises to the world. The scent of fresh pine surrounded them, mixed with the faint perfume of flowers. As they walked, Fryma asked Moni a series of yes or no questions.
"Do you like it here in the Forest of Songs?"

((Sure. I'm sorry.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm
Moni smiled, listening to the birds that gave the forest its name. At the question, he nodded excitedly. There were trees to climb, birds to mimic, and the birds leading him to interesting parts of the forest, not to mention the beautiful natural music the forest made just by existing. It was all so amazing to him, and the forest took his breath away each time.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm
Fryma laughed at the excitement. He glanced at Moni out of the corner of his eye. "I'm glad. I wish more people could appreciate the beauty of my forest. Tell me, are you happy in the village, despite the problems you've told me about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 pm
Moni paused at that one, thinking. He lifted a hand and shook it to say 'so-so' rather than a yes or no. He loved his mother and the memories at home, but nothing else was all that great. Dirty looks from people, no friends... he wasn't well liked outside of his family.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Fryma frowned. A sense of protection came over him, and he had to resist the urge to embrace Moni. "Hmm..." He fell silent, his bare feet as quiet as a breath of a breeze on the forest floor. "Would you like for the animals to visit you occasionally in the village," he asked after several minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:27 pm
Moni blinked in surprise before smiling, nodding quickly. That would be amazing! Since the animals were his friends, maybe he wouldn't be so lonely in the village that way! It sounded almost too good to be true.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm
"Alright. Just let them know when you're free anytime you leave the forest and they'll come to you." Fryma chuckled, feeling happier than he had in a long while. After thirty minutes of more silent walking he paused. "This is where I must leave you, young one. Do not be afraid. The friends of the forest will guide and protect you." He wrapped Moni in a gentle hug and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I will see you soon."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff