Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
.hack-the world r2.5((NEED PLAYERS PLEZ))((read page 1)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm
yeah im here and so is skieth i can feel it and something else but i dont know what  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 pm
toga walks in." i knew you had the potental. have you seen her yet?" he sat down in one of the benches"my names yageri toga, better know as the divine demon pkk. may i ask your names?."  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm
Lloyde you do also seem rather interested in us may i ask why?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm
toga holds up his arm and shows a 7 with a mark thur it
"thouse who hold the power of morgana hold the keys to the dragon. once all are gathered the key of twilight will be formed"

he walks over to the alter and reads a book from his inventory out loud. apon doing so a voice of an angle chimes in....
"yet to return, the shadowed one, who quest for the twilight dragon. rumbles the dark hearth, and helba, queen of the dark, has finally her army. apeiron, king of light beckons. at the base of the rainbow do they meet agenst the abominable wave, together they fight. alba's lake boils. lights great tree doth fall. power-now all droplets turned in the temple of arche koeln. returns to nothing,this world of shadowless ones. never to return. the shadowed one. who quest for the twilight dragon."

the room shakes as the door out is blocked by a twinblade with a 3 pronged weapon shrouded in blue flame  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:36 pm
hm this does not bode well at all i sense death at our door guys now lets go knock it around -turns towards the new enemy- should we fight or what?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:48 pm
-draws sword and rears back into a defensive stance- im not really sure we dont even know who or what he is.  

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm
toga puts down the book and turns to them.
"the goddess will appear only to thous who are worthy. this is her greatest knight, kite of azure flames." the boy in flames walks tward them slowly,krad pulls his weapon of choice, the scythe bloodlust.
"we must survive agenst him as long as we can, that is if we dont break him first. be wary, he dose have reinforcements"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 pm
kite flys at him with his empty sky twin blades, yet toga was on par by using his bloodlust as a poll-volt,he jumped over kite and hit him into the alter,but not before getting hit with a blast of blue flames. kite then launches an attack onto Lloyed with flame dopplegangers  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:10 pm
tch what a hassle you ARE!!!!! (cleaves through the doppelgangers giving me the time to rush in and slice down kite back then getting slamed into a wall) Damn this guy is strong  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 am
kite gets back up, his wounds vary shallow. he lets out a yell of sorts. when he stops a man with wings decends from the roof and a nearly nude man comes out of the ground. kite trys running at loyed once more then falls to the ground, he looked like he was breathing heavaly. toga"you looked surpised kite. did i not tell you me scythes ability?" toga walks tward kite as kite sends blast after blast of blue flames at them. the winged man was decending on them with blade in hand  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:55 am
"looks up at the man" who the hell is that?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 am
kite gets up and attacks loyed,only to be blocked by toga
"the winged man is another knight of aura,balming of azure sky. the big guy on the ground is orca of azure sea. all three of them were once pc's of a legendary team"balming divebombs the three of them  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 am
i dont care about any of that crap i just wanna kick his a**! *lunges at kite*  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 am
toga"then ill take on balming" useing my own wings i fly up and have a sky fight with balming. orca,swinging a broadsword, dashes over to help kite. kite keeps trying to defend off Lloyde's attack. but the toxic blow from togas bloodlust is chipping away at his hp. kite uses the art chaotic strike  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lloyde Gildner

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:53 pm
-dashes toward orca delivering a blow to the chest knock hiw into a wall then quickly turning to strike kite  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff