Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cross Dressing and Boys That Just Look Like Girls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountkit

Greedy Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm
There are some days when I enjoy the cross-dressing but if they go over board like Boku no Pico, then the world stops and I go into my corner. It's fun to see the seme cross-dress though. However its fun to see a Trap every now and then...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 pm
I find guys crossdressing and feminine men to be absolutely adorable. It's one of my weaknesses. However, I draw the line at the character having a very feminine body. Slightly feminine hips are fine, but if he looks like he's starting to develop breasts while he's naked, more than likely I'm going to give up on the series. For whatever reason that irks me badly.  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

No Gambling in Paradix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 am
Insignificant Observer
I find guys crossdressing and feminine men to be absolutely adorable. It's one of my weaknesses. However, I draw the line at the character having a very feminine body. Slightly feminine hips are fine, but if he looks like he's starting to develop breasts while he's naked, more than likely I'm going to give up on the series. For whatever reason that irks me badly.
Probably because you're looking for two guys, not chicks XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am
I like it. But when the body looks female, I go this-is-boy-smut! why-are-there-girls?  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 pm
I like anime boys that are girly and cute, but not so girly that you can't tell they're boys. That's just silly.

I've no problem with the cross-dressing stuff. I mean, I like stuff like Princess Princess, but a hairy muscle man in a thong and corset? no thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 am
I love crossdressing boys heart it really gets to me. Girly boys are also good but i agree with the general consensus that if they seriously look like 0 girls, i stop liking it. In fact one of my favorite short Doujins is of three guys hanging out playing video games, one gets pissed that he keeps losing and throws down the gauntlet "One more game, loser has to be a slave to the winner and dress in girl clothes!" he then proceeds to lose in the first five seconds of playing. He goes to the back room, gets dressed, walks out and i start drooling X3  

Carrot59

No Gambling in Paradix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Carrot59
I love crossdressing boys heart it really gets to me. Girly boys are also good but i agree with the general consensus that if they seriously look like 0 girls, i stop liking it. In fact one of my favorite short Doujins is of three guys hanging out playing video games, one gets pissed that he keeps losing and throws down the gauntlet "One more game, loser has to be a slave to the winner and dress in girl clothes!" he then proceeds to lose in the first five seconds of playing. He goes to the back room, gets dressed, walks out and i start drooling X3
And..what would be the name of this series? redface  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm
I dont remember crying even if i did know you couldnt see it. It was originally on a pay site and its not supposed to be distributed and somebody posted it somewhere else. Its already been removed :<  

Carrot59

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces