• Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Excuse me for a moment. *gets flamethrower*
Burn it with firee!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:08 pm
-.- this is what some people think of Edward.
User Image

This is total bull crap. HE IS NOT REAL! I wish he was so I could KILL him and this picture makes me sick! scream
cough. Sorry for that outburst.  

The Sweet Sadist

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 pm
Epic Bubblezz
User Image

This is total bull crap. HE IS NOT REAL! I wish he was so I could KILL him and this picture makes me sick! scream

rofl Don't be, don't be.

I'm going to show this picture to Chuck. This is pretty funny and sad too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 pm
White_Angel_Yuna
Epic Bubblezz
User Image

rofl Don't be, don't be.

I'm going to show this picture to Chuck. This is pretty funny and sad too.

XD Okay.  

The Sweet Sadist

ClarinetOtakuMai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 pm
Honestly I don't care. There are already plenty of bad manga out there. What's one more. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 pm
-iCello_Wolf-
THEY MADE AN ANIME TO?!!?
OMFG, thank you so f-ing much Twilight for ruining the coolness of Anime and Manga! F YOU!!!!!

I'm gonna go cry in the corner now ):

1.) There's no Twilight anime.
2.) One bad series does not ruin the "coolness" of an entire medium.
3.) Even if it did, other really terrible series would have ruined anime and manga long before this. 90% of everything is crap and whatnot.

I'm not at all interested in a Twilight manga, but then again this will make money that can used on licensing other series that I do want to see released here.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Zephyrkitty
-iCello_Wolf-
OMFG, thank you so f-ing much Twilight for ruining the coolness of Anime and Manga! F YOU!!!!!

There is a twilight anime it was all over youtube once but it wasn't called twilight it was called something else.
But you're right how it doesn't ruin everything, but it is just a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Zephyrkitty
-iCello_Wolf-

There is a twilight anime it was all over youtube once but it wasn't called twilight it was called something else.
But you're right how it doesn't ruin everything, but it is just a bad idea.

No there isn't.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 pm
Maybe Edward will finally be pretty? Unless they're still basing him after Robert Pattinson. :l
They made Vampire Kisses a manga, a series I hate more than Twilight and Bellatrix Lestrange [I ******** hate her. She killed Sirius and Tonks] combined, and I somewhat enjoyed the manga. It was amaetur at best, but they actually PUT A PLOT IN, something the book lacked, so...I'll offer my judgement when I read it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm
Oh how I wish...
User Image  

Matron Mord Sith

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:38 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Oh how I wish...
User Image

You ain't the only one.

Newsflash Edward!!
You're not a vampire!! You're a sparkly ***** douchebag in a tree. God, I can't beleive I used to like the Twilight series. the books were pretty good and I used to be horribly obsessed with them, but not any more. Once I realized how strange the series really was, I put it down and I never went back. Only reason I"m sitting through the last two movies is because of my best friend's obsession with Taylor Lautner and her birthday is on the release date of Eclipse. >.<

I knew about this manga for a while now. One of my friends showed me the cover on the interent. I hissed and walked away. If they make this an anime and slap it on Adult Swim, I'm gonna be pissed. if it becomes famous and makes a lot of money, I'm gonna be really pissed. And yet, I will do nothing about it and I will only gripe and moan and blog from the sidelines like I always do.

Anyways...Yeah...I'm not for this crap at all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Psycho-Kawaii-Chan
Matron Mord Sith
Oh how I wish...
User Image

You ain't the only one.

Newsflash Edward!!
You're not a vampire!! You're a sparkly ***** douchebag in a tree. God, I can't beleive I used to like the Twilight series. the books were pretty good and I used to be horribly obsessed with them, but not any more. Once I realized how strange the series really was, I put it down and I never went back. Only reason I"m sitting through the last two movies is because of my best friend's obsession with Taylor Lautner and her birthday is on the release date of Eclipse. >.<

I knew about this manga for a while now. One of my friends showed me the cover on the interent. I hissed and walked away. If they make this an anime and slap it on Adult Swim, I'm gonna be pissed. if it becomes famous and makes a lot of money, I'm gonna be really pissed. And yet, I will do nothing about it and I will only gripe and moan and blog from the sidelines like I always do.

Anyways...Yeah...I'm not for this crap at all.

......I'd pay to see Edward being mauled to death by a raptor.  

Matron Mord Sith

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm
I don't know if anyone has told you, but it isn't a manga series. The manga series has already been done.

This is a two volume graphic novel.

I work in a bookstore. It drives me nuts when people get the two genres confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Man, look how pathetic you all are...((Not everyone one here, just some of you are pathetic)) You're sitting here talking about how you hate twilight, well then don't go to anything twilight related and just ignore it. I don't understand why you all complain about how dumb it is, just get over it and get a life....Jesus.

EmoXRomie

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm
Kimmi Ko64
Man, look how pathetic you all are...((Not everyone one here, just some of you are pathetic)) You're sitting here talking about how you hate twilight, well then don't go to anything twilight related and just ignore it. I don't understand why you all complain about how dumb it is, just get over it and get a life....Jesus.

and look who is getting so worked up about us bashing it. Practice what you preach and how about you run along and take your twi f** series with you.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff