Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How does love develop? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora: Though in shoujos I always see a girl falling in love with a guy, in the exact same way that Sakura did for Sasuke. Is this not easy to write about too?

Klavierxapollo: Same!! Though I am quite old XD *cough* *cough*
What is the drive that makes Sakura cling on to her love? We have to face it, there's no real love between them but there is chemistry. Perhaps love can bloom from it but it's hard to say since everyone's opinion on love itself, varies in all sorts of way.

Mika: That is the ideal way of getting together isn't it?
but it's not that popular anymore.
You'll be surprised.
i think i already am
That's nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 pm
umm ok?
Are we suppose to link this to Naruto?  

xsasuke_shippuden

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
umm ok?
Apparently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 pm
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
umm ok?
Apparently.
ok.  

xsasuke_shippuden

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:56 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
umm ok?
Apparently.
ok.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 am
i believe love develops when you begin to see youself with that person- imagion it i guess. That person is funny and kind- and loves to simply be with you. Someone that understands you better than others- thats when you begin to think about the other options. Looks are important to- but that has never driven me to start falling in love with someone.

I genuinly began to fall in love with my boyfriend because my life became fun and interesting around him. he was so positive and high spirited. He's always kind and gentle- not exactly like me.

I just say this, You fall in love with the people who have what you lack.

enough said.  

Seyun

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 pm
Seyun
i believe love develops when you begin to see youself with that person- imagion it i guess. That person is funny and kind- and loves to simply be with you. Someone that understands you better than others- thats when you begin to think about the other options. Looks are important to- but that has never driven me to start falling in love with someone.

I genuinly began to fall in love with my boyfriend because my life became fun and interesting around him. he was so positive and high spirited. He's always kind and gentle- not exactly like me.

I just say this, You fall in love with the people who have what you lack.

enough said.
I suppose that's quite true. As for instant I know some of my friends can only see themselves with the same race and no other : S

Well said though ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm
I agree with Gamexrocks, however I think love blooms basically anywhere.  

II Uchiha Kya II

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 pm
iKyaUchiha
I agree with Gamexrocks, however I think love blooms basically anywhere.
Aww, thanks ^-^

Yeah, love blooms in a lot of weird places....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:40 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
umm ok?
Yes, I'm wondering what's everyone's thought on the character's love development and how it really happened at all.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Asakumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:20 pm
I don't think what Sakura felt was love it was all just a disillusion and that she was an obsessed Sasuke freak. HAHA Anyway I think love is developed based on personality or aspects a person has. I think the good looks think just helps. I dunno maybe people just like the drama.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm
Asakumi
I don't think what Sakura felt was love it was all just a disillusion and that she was an obsessed Sasuke freak. HAHA Anyway I think love is developed based on personality or aspects a person has. I think the good looks think just helps. I dunno maybe people just like the drama.
User Image
It would seem that Sakura did delude herself in thinking that she could tame Sasuke. She clung that ordeal only to make herself hurt.

Haha, maybe. Besides as anyone would say this is great for development.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

bulletkissu

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm
Love blooms when the need for companionship turns into something more. I kinda believe in the whole friendship turning into love. Because you know each other, not just on the surface but also on the inside. Love comes when you want to be around them for always and forever. Might seem corny, but that friend you have a strong bond with will seem like the only person you need and long for.

Speaking of Sakura, I find her love for Sasuke Shallow and superficial. If he ever felt like Saving her it's probably because he felt it was his obligation as her teammate, and probably pity. I don't mean to bash her but as a character she is plain and as I stated before shallow. Her crush for Sasuke is both useless and ridiculous. If she grew up and decided to 'love' Naruto, I'd hope Naruto was smart enough to reject her. Because she's always preferred Sasuke over him, even when Naruto was strong and saved her from death plenty of times.

Naruto has grown and become a legend and she still barely acknowledges him, instead she relies on him to do everything. Perfect example: During the pain arc, she waited for Naruto to show up and save the day! While she sat there being useless.

I think I'm done XD. I think I spoke too much of my mind. For all those that love Sakura I didn't mean to offend.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:47 am
love is develop by chemistry and feelings of course by friendship too, i mean you already know the person for a while and their personality can make you just go crazy for them cuz your feelings goes "higher" and makes you admire the person more and to cherish them cuz you never had somethin' like that in your life before! but before you can love someone else you gatta love yourself first! idk mah dad told me that!

i don't know if it makes sense but i hope you get the ideal! xp  

Akira Stitched Heart

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm
zimmypoe
Love blooms when the need for companionship turns into something more. I kinda believe in the whole friendship turning into love. Because you know each other, not just on the surface but also on the inside. Love comes when you want to be around them for always and forever. Might seem corny, but that friend you have a strong bond with will seem like the only person you need and long for.

Speaking of Sakura, I find her love for Sasuke Shallow and superficial. If he ever felt like Saving her it's probably because he felt it was his obligation as her teammate, and probably pity. I don't mean to bash her but as a character she is plain and as I stated before shallow. Her crush for Sasuke is both useless and ridiculous. If she grew up and decided to 'love' Naruto, I'd hope Naruto was smart enough to reject her. Because she's always preferred Sasuke over him, even when Naruto was strong and saved her from death plenty of times.

Naruto has grown and become a legend and she still barely acknowledges him, instead she relies on him to do everything. Perfect example: During the pain arc, she waited for Naruto to show up and save the day! While she sat there being useless.

I think I'm done XD. I think I spoke too much of my mind. For all those that love Sakura I didn't mean to offend.
I'm not sure xD Some people have best guy friends and they have a very strong bond. Strong bonds does not necessarily means you're in love with them, but you're right. It does generally change.

While Sakura's crush for Sasuke was deemed as pitiful. To some, to them it's no doubt that she did fell in love with him, for merely just being there. I'm not exactly sure how this is actually qualified as love, it's more like an obsession to me =/

Really? She waited? I thought she was at least fighting xDD Haha.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff