Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Mak's Plots - AMG I live... Sorta Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 pm
I'd like to offer up Icefyre for a non-romance plot with Duskai. If she's ready to jump off a cliff, it'd be interesting to see if he intervened, or just watched her jump. He'd likely save her, if she did jump. =p

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:04 pm
Lunadriel:O.O

You are the first person to offer for Dusk's plot. And with a DRAGON no less. Non-romance is fine; I'm slowly searching for either her old mate or a new one. And she needs to jump off the cliff first regardless. lol That would be wonderful. ^^

@Yuuka: Maybe Sassa should meet Bailey? Sassa is headstrong, and while she'd probably not exactly like the verbal abuse, she'd fight back. And she's snotty, and a bit of a b***h herself.

As for Resonance, I'm sticking to family RPs at the moment, to start the process of being shut out. Maybe down the line thou.

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:28 pm
I'd like to offer Delphina for some RP with her half-brother! She's having a harder time dealing with her mother and father not being together, so maybe meeting him will help her cope, or tick her off to the point where she wants nothing to do with the lot of them anymore? XD

User Image  

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm
Ooo! Sure! That would be awesome, SMD.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 am
ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:38 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 pm
nwn Hi, I wanted to ask if we could have some foal RP. I wanted to offer up my mare Concordia Discors as a foal. >w> <3  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 pm
Sure! Who do you want foal RP? Johto, Sassa and Resonance can all be played as foals.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Oops! I forgot to mention I wanted to RP with Resonance, if that's okay? xD  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 pm
That's fine! he needs foal RP anyway. Anything in particular, or just foal RP?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:26 am
Hmmm. I was thinking about the whatshername plot, but I don't think Concordia would be very uplifting and positive to really have an impact. >w>; So, just foal RP? nwn  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

Does Sassa have a traveling buddy yet?

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 am
Lee, he doesn't need someone uplifting and positive, just someone to show he's important too. Even just being annoyed half to death and stuff will show him (albeit in a round about way) he is important enough for that, so if you wanna go for the whatsername plot go ahead! biggrin

SJG: Nope! Who do you suggest?

a-disgruntled-dragon

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 am
Always shoot for the Moon...

Zheadeos Is the only one I have So far but he has decided that now as an adult that he will travel the world as he desired when he was younger. He's quiet in not saying much, but enough to carry on a small conversation.

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff