h.o.t
  super junior
  ss501
  other
View Results

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:03 pm
orientalxbaby
i think she was not that good in triangle either. . i think she was way way better when she was younger i think it is because her song choices change i guess. .

Maybe she changes so much because of her record company? That's what my friend was implying when she told me about BoA...  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:08 pm
yea probably but i do not think that her songs in her younger days were that great either. . . i think she over exaggerates--- i think that is how you spell it. .. on the songs i heard from her. . .

[schizophrenic]

versusme

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:17 am
I'm a TVXQ feak...HAHA!!They are the one who broght me to the world of Kpop!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:58 pm
lol. i think se7en first brought me into the world of kpop. but dbsk was second. . . .i used to wonder, who are those hott korean guys in those pictures. . . lol.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:19 am
hmmmm. . . the first korean song i ever heard was probably fom kiss. . because im a girl and then boa. . then se7en. . then dbsk. . thats all i guess. .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:23 pm
ah. . . . because im a girl. . . .omg, the first time i saw that i cried so much. i was like 'what a sweet guy!' even though he wasnt hott or anything, which is usually what i fall for, but the music video was good. listening to the song without the video kinda sucked though. and i absolutely hate the english version of the song  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:48 pm
My favourites include.................

1. TRAX (Okay, they're not really K-POP... ^^;; )
2. Super Junior
3. DBSG
4. SE7EN

And many many others that I have forgotten to mention. ^^

BoA first got me into K-POP, but I don't really like her all that much... Plus her fans are really crazy and mean to me if I wasn't like them... Well, I gotta thank BoA's fame for getting me into K-POP though.......................

She's pretty though........... But I'm kinda getting sick of how she always changes her style.... (EX: From cute and innocent, to rock and roll, to sexy and hot.... you get the point... ^^) Why can't she just stick to one thing? O_o;; I'd like her better if she showed her real colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:54 pm
yeah, i compare her to brittney spears. . . hehe. but its not really a bad thing, cause i used to idolize brittney spears. but nope not anymore. i dont idolize boa anymore either. i liked innocent. after boa, i stopped idolizing girls. i now idolize the GUYS. yummy.  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:09 pm
orientalxbaby
yea probably but i do not think that her songs in her younger days were that great either. . . i think she over exaggerates--- i think that is how you spell it. .. on the songs i heard from her. . .

Overexaggerates? O_O Just curious, but what do you mean by that? (Arm movements? The way she sings it? O______O)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:10 pm
x_xse7enx_x
yeah, i compare her to brittney spears. . . hehe. but its not really a bad thing, cause i used to idolize brittney spears. but nope not anymore. i dont idolize boa anymore either. i liked innocent. after boa, i stopped idolizing girls. i now idolize the GUYS. yummy.

HAHAHA ME TOO! biggrin I dunno, guys are just so much more appealing. razz They seem more funny and stuff...  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:18 pm
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

Overexaggerates? O_O Just curious, but what do you mean by that? (Arm movements? The way she sings it? O______O)

yes it is the way she sings.. . . i think she should not try so hard. . . and she does remind me of another brittany spears. . oh well. . lets get off the subject of BoA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:00 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

yes it is the way she sings.. . . i think she should not try so hard. . . and she does remind me of another brittany spears. . oh well. . lets get off the subject of BoA

Oh... lol, I guess I'm not great at listening to the singing, hey? Never noticed that...............

ANYWHO..........

Did you know YunHo cried when he thought he saw a ghost? And he was too scared to wake up the other DBSG members so he cried alone until Mickey came and cried with him? biggrin

I got that off a DBSG/TVXQ thread. XD Isn't that so cute?

I never knew YunHo would be like that............. I always thought of him being like..... the "serious/cool" type. razz I dunno, that's how they make him look in the dramas and everything......

Now I see a WHOLE NEW YUNHO! biggrin I'm so happy. ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:20 am
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

Oh... lol, I guess I'm not great at listening to the singing, hey? Never noticed that...............

ANYWHO..........

Did you know YunHo cried when he thought he saw a ghost? And he was too scared to wake up the other DBSG members so he cried alone until Mickey came and cried with him? biggrin

I never knew YunHo would be like that............. I always thought of him being like..... the "serious/cool" type. razz I dunno, that's how they make him look in the dramas and everything......

wow. . .i guess everyone likes to cry. . never knew he would do that.. . crazy!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

ANYWHO..........

wow. . .i guess everyone likes to cry. . never knew he would do that.. . crazy!!

Yeah me neither! O_O He never striked me as the crying type... But he's so cute to me now! :3  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:57 pm
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby

ANYWHO..........

ehehe . . . how cute! i cant imagine that either. . . i cant imagine yunho or micky crying. they are the MEN of the group. . hehe. not that the others arent manly, they are just more. . ..ya know. . keke  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff