Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] ~Let's Play A Game~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

The feeling of rain again? He looked over at Hikaru as he stopped, but then continued to move on. What'd he stop about? Whatever. The two kept walking. Good thing their house wasn't that far away. He wiped his face to get it free from the water that was dripping down his face, but before he could set his hands back at his sides, he felt something over his shoulders. A jacket? Hikaru's jacket? He blinked at it and then looked at his twin before smiling.

"Thanks. Starting to get a little cold..." he muttered, slipping his arms through the jacket sleeves. He looked over at his brother as he started talking. Twin... Yeah, they were twins and could always tell what the other was thinking. And feeling, right? Kaoru smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we're twins! We're always together. And I'm not getting that sick! I can still come to school tomorrow!" He stuck his tongue back out at the other at the same time, seeing that look in Hikaru's eyes. Ah, Hikaru... He reached out and ruffled his twin's hair before walking on again.

Soon, they reached the mansion and the twin maids came to the door when Kaoru swung them open with Hikaru. "Good morning, young masters. Would you like us to take your coat and umbrella?" they asked.

"Thanks..." Kaoru handed them Hikaru's jacket and shook his head like a dog. "Could you please prepare a hot bath? Oh, and is dinner ready yet?"

"It'll be ready by the time you finish bathing. And for you, Master Hikaru?"

[ BTW, I'm leaving on Sunday and I won't be back till July 21st D: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image Kaoru Hitachiin ◀ ◁

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

H i k a r u - H i t a c h i i n

Hikaru just chuckled, ducking from Kaoru's hand, still feeling pretty guilty, but at least they somewhat seemed to be back to normal. Of course, there would still be a deeper talk later on, because Hikaru sort of wanted it, but that wasn't to come yet. For now, Hikaru just enjoyed the brotherly moment between them, making their way home in the rain. They walked the rest of the way in relative companionable silence. It was a soothing feeling to Hikaru's heart. His brother was always so forgiving...

When they reached home, the twin maids greeted them. Hikaru handed the umbrella over to one of the maids after shaking it out. The idea of a bath sounded really nice, actually... And it had been a while since Hikaru and Kaoru enjoyed a bath together... It could perhaps give them a chance to talk in a more relaxed setting.
"And for you, Master Hikaru?"
Hikaru smiled at the maid that asked. "I think I'll go join Kaoru." He glanced over at his brother and stuck his tongue out playfully.

Both maids nodded and went off to do their bidding. Hikaru stretched and smiled at his brother, starting to walk up the stairs that led to the majority of the rooms in which the twins usually found themselves.
"It's been a while since we've had a bath together. It'll be relaxing," Hikaru explained, winking over his shoulder out of habit from his days in the club room.

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:10 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

Kaoru found his eyes looking up to catch his brother's wink, only to have Kaoru smile in return. "Yeah, you're right. It would be rather relaxing." He followed the other up the stairs to where the twin maids were going towards the bathroom where the bath water getting ready. The male walked towards their room where he found some clothes to change into afterwards before looking towards his brother.

"I'll be in the bathroom." He gave a smile and then walked off towards the bathroom, rather hurriedly. Why? Why was Kaoru's heart still aching about being left by his brother for Haruhi? It shouldn't hurt this much... But he had to be normal. He didn't want his brother to find out about the pain that was aching him. Maybe a bath and a good sleep will make him feel better and make him forget about this pain.

When he got to the bathroom down the hall, the maids were leaving. The bath must have been full. He shrugged and walked into the room, immediately dropping his clothes by the wall nearest to the end of the bathtub that Kaoru would sit at. He then removed his clothes to reveal his skinny build, but there was a muscle or two visible for a while from time to time. When the boy was no longer in anything, he went into the bath, not caring that it was so hot. It felt good. He leaned back, closing his eyes for a second.

It was rather relaxing. There was a towel for each of them hanging on a hanger on the wall next to the bathtub.

[ SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! D: I forgot about this for a while... ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image Kaoru Hitachiin ◀ ◁

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Hikaru could sense that something was still wrong as Kaoru walked out of the room, but he couldn't figure out what it was for the life of him. Kaoru was never this complicated. Actually, Kaoru was never complicated, really. They had always understood each other and been the closest of siblings. This was practically the first time that Hikaru had to deal with this sort of... rift. It felt so odd, so unnerving, so... obviously unwanted. Hikaru wanted to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

He quickly grabbed the clothes that he planned to change into, took a quick pensive look at them before rushing off after Kaoru, his mind set on changing things as they are right now and figure out what the issue was. Something felt amiss, but that something was pretty intangible.

Being his usual rash unthinking self, Hikaru slammed open the bathroom door and, breathing in ragged patterns, smiled at Kaoru who was sitting in the tub. "Yosh! I am determined, Kaoru!" The glint in Hikaru's eyes were proof of his newfound determination to get to the bottom of this weird "icky" feeling that's been bugging him ever since he had laid eyes on Kaoru's expression when he had walked in from the rainstorm.

Hanging up his clothes on a hook on the wall between the towels and where Kaoru hung his clothing. Hikaru then turned to face his brother, determined expression still plainly visible on his face. Hikaru got into the bath with a purpose and, like Kaoru, didn't care that it was so hot. It felt good, and it would be a good place to finally talk things out.

Now that he was facing Kaoru though, he wasn't sure exactly how to go about being determined... He wanted to get this through with and fix things with his brother, if there were things to be fixed at all, since he could just be imagining it all, then it would be awkward.
"So. Kaoru..."
Maybe this would somehow lead Kaoru into a release of his feelings and "pent up" emotions, much in the way that Kaoru had done before when... never. It was worth a try though, right? Maybe if Kaoru said nothing, there was really nothing, and that Hikaru was just imagining it all. It had been quite a... Haruhi dreamy fillled day after all...

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

"Yosh! I'm determined, Kaoru!" The younger of the two jumped in surprise when the other slammed through. What the hell?! Determined about WHAT?!

He watched his brother get into the tub and their eyes made contact, and Hikaru said his name. Damn! Was this guy trying to get him to say what was bugging him?! He looked away. This was so weird. The two have always been able to read each other, say the same sentences at the same time, finish each other's sentences... And yet now, it seemed that Hikaru didn't seem to know what was on Kaoru's mind. This was a change. There was some silence in the air until Kaoru's lips broke open to let out a sigh.

"Hikaru..." he started, and then paused again, biting his lip. Perhaps he should tell... it would be better to get this off his chest. Maybe lie? No, his twin would see right through it.

"Look, I know that you like Haruhi. It's clear, yes... And... Today was fun, getting ice cream with her. And yet, when you left me to follow Haruhi after my brain-freeze..." How would one say these things? It was weird. It was awkward. It was the truth, but why was it the truth? Why did this pain come to him when he thought about that moment. So many feelings went through him.

His eyes finally met with Hikaru's again as he turned to look at him. "I couldn't help but feel... sadness? No, that's not the right word... Anger? No, not that either..." The male thought before he finally came upon a word. "Betrayed, I guess. I've... You've never done that before. And you went for Haruhi instead of me..." This should be feeling better, right?

So then why was his chest tightening at the words that spilled from his lips?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Hikaru's slightly smiley and determined expression faded into a much more serious one as he listened to Kaoru's words. The feelings and deep emotions behind Kaoru's words made it a little difficult for Hikaru to be his usual happy-go-lucky self and keep up his slightly non-serious demeanor from before. The feelings behind those words were pretty strong, but they were also pretty low and slightly depressing.

"... And you went for Haruhi instead of me..."

Hikaru sat there quietly for a bit, his eyebrows creased together in a concentrated expression. He was trying to figure something out. Kaoru had gone through various emotions, and listed them off, then negating them. And though Hikaru wasn't exactly sure he understood how Kaoru felt, and why he was feeling as such, he could somewhat understand the gist of it. After all, if Kaoru had left him suddenly for someone else, he'd be a little upset too. However, he didn't think that he'd think that much of it after a while. He would have probably gotten past it and moved on. So what was different with this situation with Kaoru...?

Then it struck Hikaru. Of course! How had he not seen it before? All those emotions that Kaoru had mentioned only led to one thing—Kaoru was obviously—Wait a second. Hikaru suddenly dropped his joyous celebration at figuring things out—or at least thinking that he had figured things out. He himself had pretty strong feelings for Haruhi... After all, she was like the sunlight that had thawed the ice of his life, and introduced him to the greatness that the world could actually offer. Kaoru had even admitted that he knew how Hikaru felt. So why the hell was Kaoru then bringing up all this stuff afterward? Was Haruhi more important to him than Hikaru was? After all, Hikaru felt that it seemed awfully like Kaoru himself also had a thing for Haruhi, and was trying to cover up his jealousy by feigning it as hurt at the fact that Hikaru was going after her instead. God things were getting complicated.

Meanwhile, as Hikaru was thinking all this, expressions were flying across his face, showing exactly what he was thinking. His expression finally ended in a look of slight confusion and general... offense. He didn't know how he felt about figuring out that Kaoru had feelings for Haruhi too... especially after Kaoru had told Hikaru clearly that he knew about Hikaru's feelings for Haruhi. Did that mean that they were going to have to compete for Haruhi's love...? This would be the first serious competition between Hikaru and Kaoru if so... and Hikaru wasn't sure if he was prepared for it. Perhaps it's best to just mull over things at the moment and say nothing. Hikaru was feeling a slew of emotions, including sadness at the fact that he might have competition, riled up-ness at the prospect of fighting for Haruhi, a little offense at the fact that Kaoru had hinted at this fact right after admitting that he knew about Hikaru's feelings, and a little anger and off-putted-ness that usually constituted general jealousy. All of a sudden, Hikaru just didn't feel connected to his brother anymore. Something had severed that. Haruhi had severed that. Well, not completely severed, but at least damaged the line. Hikaru all of a sudden didn't feel like being in this bath anymore.

Looking up at Kaoru, the other twin nodded and murmured, "... I see." It made more and more sense the more he thought about it. Really, how could he not see it before?
But now that he had finally realized this, what else was there to say? Still, Hikaru found that the bath felt so nice that he didn't want to leave it. Perhaps he could now put up with the sudden awkwardness just for this bath. And so, for now, Hikaru just leaned back, closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to ignore the elephant in the room. Perhaps Kaoru would just let it be too, since Kaoru had to know how awkward things had just gotten with these new things revealed...

((Sorry I didn't say anything before. It's perfectly all right! I was wondering where you had gone off to for a bit, but it's all right. I was gone at camp for four weeks in Minnesota anyways. xD))

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:58 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

Oh god... Did that- Did what he just say- ... It must have. The awkward tension in the air kind of built up. Damn... Hikaru must think that he has those deep feelings of love for Haruhi as well. That wasn't what he meant to say! He wanted to say that he felt... Damn, what did he feel? Did he feel jealous towards Haruhi? Yeah. It was that Hikaru chose to follow her! He was jealous that he wouldn't stay with him! He didn't want Haruhi to follow her not because he loved her, but because nothing had ever come between them! And... Ugh, now things were so strange. Kaoru opened his mouth to say something after a little while, but nothing came out. Why was this so weird? So awkward? Why did Hikaru have to ask? Why did Kaoru have to be so jealous?!

Kaoru wanted to slap himself. Why? Because now there would be awkwardness between the twins. He didn't want awkwardness. Awkwardness would lead to them fighting, wouldn't it? He looked away and then looked back at Hikaru. "Hi-Hikaru... I... Since Valentine's day is in two weeks, I think that Tamaki is going to do a Valentine's Day event. Why don't you plan something to surprise Haruhi on that day?" Why was Kaoru saying this? Saying those words hurt him. That would mean that Hikaru would be paying more attention to Haruhi than him... No, he wouldn't care. Haruhi was important to Hikaru and his brother cared for her a lot... He wanted his brother to be happy.

After a while, the younger twin stepped out of the bath. "I'm... not feeling good. I'm going to go to sleep, okay?" He grabbed a nearby towel and dried himself before he wrapped the soft towel around his waist as he slipped his boxers on. He didn't look at his brother at all. And if Hikaru actually looked at his eyes, he could tell that there was a look of... concern? Sadness? ... There were mixed emotions in his eyes. He let the towel slip from his waist and then slipped on his pajamas. After that, he quickly left the room and went straight to bed. This day had taken a lot out of Kaoru, and the male- through all his acting- really felt like he was getting sick. Brushing his teeth, not now... In the morning. The orange haired host student closed his eyes with a heavy sigh, pulling the covers over him. He felt cold... Why? The blankets over his body should have provided him warmth. But... Now that Hikaru wasn't here right now, then there was no warmth. They would always go to bed at the same time... and he was sure that once Hikaru got here, there still wouldn't be any warmth. There was nothing. Haruhi had cut the thread between them, and, honestly...

...Kaoru didn't like it one bit.

| That's fine!! Aaah, so that's were you went! =3 Okay! It's alright~! Aaaand sorry for being late D: I've started school and it sucks... |

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

Hikaru shot Kaoru a half disdainful half angry glance as Kaoru got out. He didn't look at Kaoru long enough to see the sad expression, however, and was left with the impression that Kaoru either a) couldn't stand the guilt of liking Haruhi also and therefore left, or b) was declaring some sort of informal war against Hikaru for Haruhi's heart. Well, if that was the case, then it was definitely on. Hikaru was a little too deep in his jealous angry hype at the moment to realize just how insane this sounded; all he wanted was a challenge; all he wanted was Haruhi's affection—something he thought that Kaoru wanted too.

Hikaru sulked and calmed down a little as he sat by himself in the bath. Part of him thought of Kaoru as a coward for "escaping," as he had thought it to be. Part of Hikaru also felt that Kaoru wasn't brave enough for Haruhi. After all, Kaoru hadn't said anything about his affection for Haruhi until Hikaru started going for her. What kind of man was that? A person like that didn't deserve Haruhi. Pah.
Most of these thoughts were out of just sheer surprise at learning what Kaoru's feelings for Haruhi were, but another part of these thoughts were just anger. Once Hikaru's anger died down, pehaps he would start thinking less meanly about his twin. Perhaps.
Nevertheless, Hikaru felt that Kaoru did declare a challenge for Haruhi, and informally, Hikaru accepted. Tomorrow would be the starting day for this challenge.

As Hikaru got out of the bath, his thoughts went back to Kaoru's words.

""Hi-Hikaru... I... Since Valentine's day is in two weeks, I think that Tamaki is going to do a Valentine's Day event. Why don't you plan something to surprise Haruhi on that day?"

Though Hikaru couldn't make heads nor tails of the reason why Kaoru was stuttering, to Hikaru, it sure sounded like a challenge of sorts. It was almost as if Kaoru was offering Hikaru that idea because he didn't expect Hikaru to be able to think of something himself. Well you know what? PAH. I'll think of something so much better than that that it will blow whatever you have in mind AWAY. Hikaru was getting more and more defensive and offensive by the second. He felt that he needed to fight now, and fight he would.

Drying himself off, Hikaru thought bitterly, Never thought you could be so self centered, Kaoru...

That night, Hikaru slept in a guest bedroom.

((Oh the angsting! And I love it how Hikaru is taking everything Kaoru says in the completely opposite way that he means it. xD

I start school tomorrow, so I'll be in the same boat as you~ D: ))

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

When the male woke up, the sun was rather bright. I guess the maids forgot to pull down the curtains last night... "Hikaru, why is the sun so bri--" but he stopped himself as his hand moved around on the bed. Wait... "Hikaru?" He looked over him and saw that... he wasn't there. He was never there last night. There was no imprint of his head in the pillow... "Hikaru..." Was he mad at him? Tch... DUH, stupid question. Of course he was angry with him. He thought that Kaoru was trying to be with Haruhi! Kaoru didn't! She was just a good friend! After all, who helped Hikaru be on the first date with Haruhi?

Kaoru!

Who was the one that suggested Hikaru to do something for Valentine's Day?

Kaoru!

Dammit! Kaoru brought his knees to his forehead. Stupid Hikaru... As he moved to sit up, he walked over towards his closet and got his uniform out, changing into it. As he did his tie, he sighed, moving to the door and opening it. Kaoru looked down the hallway. Hikaru should be getting up now... Must be in the guest bedroom. He took a step in the direction that it was located towards, and then stopped himself. No... Hikaru wanted to be a jerk, fine. It wouldn't matter to Kaoru. He made a small 'tch' and then walked off downstairs, yawning a little bit. He was so cold last night. Why? Was it because Hikaru wasn't there? ... It was the first time that they didn't sleep together. He stopped on a stair as he thought about that.

Things might be different now. No... the things might not be different.

Things are different now.

He continued to walk, covering his mouth as he coughed into his hand. His face was paler than usual. He sighed as he walked into the kitchen. Now that he was here... he wasn't really hungry. "Master Kaoru, what would you like to eat this morning?" asked the twin maids. Kaoru shook his head.

"I'm not hungry."

"But you have to eat to keep your strength up for the day."

"I'll be fine. I'll be outside on the front stairs..." With that, he turned around and walked out of the house, grabbing his bag by the front door and walking out the door. He sighed and shielded his eyes from the bright sun. Why was it so bright? He felt... kind of dizzy when he got outside, so he quickly sat back down, hugging his knees close to him. He still felt cold... Why? The sun was bright and shining down on him, he was fully dressed, and there wasn't much of a breeze but...

He still felt like he was missing something.

| xDD Oh Hikaru, you're so jealous of something that Kaoru's not trying to say! And you're supposed to be 'twins'! >3 Oh, Angst. How we love you. |

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

Hikaru woke up groggily, blinking as the sunlight streamed through the window to hit his eyes. Turning to his side in morning, just-woken-up blindness, Hikaru murmured, "Oi, Kaoru... why didn't you close the..." Hikaru trailed off as he realized that he was lying by himself, in a room that wasn't his own. Then the memories came flooding back to Hikaru, waking him up to complete alertness. Haruhi. Ice-cream. Rain. Bath. Kaoru. Kaoru and Haruhi. Despite his just waking up, Hikaru felt a small amount of pain and anger rise up in him, though much more subdued than last night. Hikaru sat there in silence, letting the sun warm his face, trying to let the rays wash the anger, jealousy, betrayal, and pain wash a way. After about ten minutes, Hikaru got up and got dressed, his face set to a neutral expression.

Upon descending the stairs, Hikaru was greeted by the twin maids, who inquired about what he would like for breakfast. Hikaru blinked, too deep in thought to have even remembered that this was the daily routine. It took him a moment to clear his head of thoughts and smile halfheartedly at the maid.

"I'll eat at school," he promised emptily to the maids.

"Are you sure, Master Hikaru? There is some soup if you would like."

Hikaru tried to flash the maids a somewhat assuring smile, but he wasn't sure how successful the expression was.

"Yes, I'm sure. Thank you."

Hikaru didn't possess an appetite that morning. Not waiting for Kaoru to come down—or at least thinking that he wasn't waiting—Hikaru walked out the front door, holding his bag over his shoulder. However, Hikaru froze when he saw that figure sitting on the steps. It was a surprise to see Kaoru awake, but it was more of a surprise that Kaoru was still around. What was Kaoru waiting for? Sure, they always went to school together—they've always done practically everything together—but this morning felt different to Hikaru. To be honest, he hadn't expected to see Kaoru around, and wasn't sure on whether or not they'd go to school together this morning. But there Kaoru was. Guess that they were going to go together. As usual.

Now if only everything else in life at the moment was just "as usual" too.

"Good morning," Hikaru spoke carefully, with just a tinge of bitterness in his voice that he couldn't keep out—not that he had tried. Hikaru stood a little back from Kaoru, eyes trained on the ground in front of him, waiting for the chauffeur to arrive with the car.

((Ah Hikaru... How you misunderstand... xD Oh, and I was wondering which way we would have this. So are we going to have Valentines Day a bit off, but still relatively near, so that Hikaru and Kaoru can fall in love by then and that day can be the romantic climactic ending? Or are we going to have it close so that Haruhi and Hikaru can go out on that day or Hikaru can try something on Haruhi that day to increase angst?))

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

The twin didn't even look up as he head Hikaru's bitter voice. His body just tensed a little bit for a split second before he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Morning," he returned, his voice holding that same bitterness. He slowly stood up, a little wobbly at first, but he gained his balance soon after. There was silence between the two, and he knew that they couldn't even look at each other. This was going to be an awkward day at school...

When the chauffeur arrived, Kaoru sighed. "Finally..." When the door opened for them, Kaoru was the first to climb in, followed by his brother. Seemed that even though they were in the biggest argument of their life, they could still be somewhat civil... to ride a car to school together. The car ride was silent, except from the occassional coughs coming from Kaoru's lips. No... He couldn't-wouldn't be sick. They got out of the car, and usually, they would get out on the same side, but Kaoru got out the other side of Hikaru, but still walked along side him.

When they walked through the school doors, they headed straight for the classroom. Right. Classroom. Classroom with people.

Classroom with Haruhi... Speak of the devil. There she was. "Haruhi!" Kaoru's voice was a little hoarse, so he cleared it and yelled out again. "Haruhi!" Much better. Said woman turned around and blinked at them.

"Hikaru. Kaoru. Good morning."

Kaoru smiled a fake smile. "Yeah... Morning." He then turned away to cough again, making Haruhi blink.

"Hey, are you sick from yesterday?"

"I'm fine. Lets go into class, okay?" he smiled again... This was going to be awkward. His eyes looked towards Hikaru... What would he do?

| I vote on the more angst =D Cause angst is awesome and it'll be a longer rp. |

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Hikaru wasn't really sure what his mood was as he sat in the car on their way to school. Thank god that the brothers could be civilized and sit in silence so soon after a row, otherwise Hikaru wasn't sure if he could handle anything more from Kaoru. Sitting beside his brother, Hikaru brooded away, still feeling pangs of betrayal and anger directed at his brother. His twin. They were supposed to be always the best of friends and always understanding of each other. Well obviously Kaoru didn't understand Hikaru half as well as he should have, and that pissed Hikaru off. Kaoru should have seen that his affection for Haruhi would have hurt Hikaru and probably shouldn't have revealed it in the first place. Selfish... It was all Hikaru could do to not glare at his brother beside him.

Upon arriving at school, Hikaru's face still held a scowl as he entered the building, heading straight to their classroom, a little lost in his own brooding to even remember that the object of his affection was in the same classroom as well.

"Hikaru. Kaoru. Good morning."

Hikaru blinked as he looked up to see Haruhi's beautiful face right in front of him. His expression lost all scowl as he just stared, as if he was surprised that Haruhi was even there, that she even went to this school. Before he could say anything, Kaoru replied.

"Yeah... Morning."

"Hey, are you sick from yesterday?"

"I'm fine. Let's go into class, okay?"

Hikaru recovered and glanced over at Kaoru and saw that his brother was looking right back at him. It was then that it clicked in Kaoru's head. That cough... this "weak" act... it was all aimed at capturing Haruhi's care and sympathy. Not only did Kaoru betray him, but now they were going to start a fight over Haruhi too? Hikaru felt a sudden burst of competitive flame within him. He wasn't going to let Kaoru win this battle.

"Kaoru's fine," Hikaru reaffirmed, smiling at Haruhi in his most charming manner possible. A few girls that were passing in the halls giggled, one swooning. "I gave him my umbrella and he took a nice hot bath. He just wants your attention, is all," Hikaru stated in a joking manner, appearing to be his usual self. However, to Kaoru, he knew that that statement would probably mean something different. It was an answer to Kaoru's declaration of war. The brothers had rarely ever done anything but tie in any competition that they had had against each other, but there was always a first for everything. And there was no way that Hikaru was going to let Kaoru tie this one.

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

Zackifrass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 pm

▹ ▸ The Lil Devil

Kaoru froze at that. He knew what his brother meant. Kaoru let his hands clench together and he then shoved them in his pockets, putting on a weak smile. So, Hikaru wanted to play this game? Fine... Kaoru ruffled Haruhi's hair as he passed her before sitting down on the other side of her while Hikaru sat on the other side of her. Kaoru sighed and folded his arms over his desk, placing his chin on his arms. This was going to be such a long day... He could already tell. When he was able to get his homework checked and when the teacher started to talk, the male laid his head down onto the desk, looking down into the darkness. What had he done...?

No... what had Haruhi done? This was her fault. This was Hikaru's fault. This was Kaoru's fault... This was... all of their faults. It was Haruhi's fault for making Hikaru fall in love with her, it was Hikaru's fault that he fell in love with Haruhi, and it was Kaoru's fault that he somehow made it seem like he had feelings for Haruhi. This was just utter... He gripped his sleeve. No... he'd think on this. But Hikaru did seem to want to play war... Oh s**t, what were they going to do at the host club? Would they put on an act while they were doing their act? Or were they not going to do anything...? His body shook as he had another cough, but muffled it with his arm.

The period went by... rather boringly, and same with the day. The entire day, only a few words were cast between the brothers but... then came the dreaded moment that Kaoru thought about all day. The Host Club. Today was a normal day, apparently as there were no costumes out for display and nothing unordinary. Kaoru walked in with his brother at the same time. "Hika-chan! Kao-chan!" Hunny ran up to them with his bunny. "It's a normal day today! Don't you think that's boring?" He had a cute, but disappointing look on his face. Maybe he liked the dress up days.

Kaoru just nodded before he ran off and Kaoru looked towards his brother. "Hikaru... We at least have to please our customers... So what's the point of this stupid battle you insist on?" He stared at his twin with clouded eyes. It was showing more on his body that he was sick. He didn't want to admit it, but... he did sit out of gym, and he rarely does that. They needed to stop this. Hikaru misunderstood him and he needs to figure that out. This war wasn't nesscesary, but Hikaru was so clouded by his own jealousy that he didn't believe that Kaoru was sick and that he thought that this was over Haruhi... Hikaru should have known that Kaoru only thought of Haruhi as a friend...

Right? He should know that, right?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

Finally, the sun was at the key reflection point over the fountain in the courtyard of the school to create that radiant flaming beauty in the water. Hikaru glanced at it through the windows as he made his way to the music room that was the club room as well. The day seemed like any other day, except for the fact that the Hitachiin brothers were in their first ever fight, and Hikaru wasn't happy about it. However, that didn't mean that he would concede to Kaoru on this one. There was too much at stake. Kaoru would never win if he could help it.

As they entered the club room, Hikaru took one glance at the costumes and felt a little miffed. The day was so ordinary to everyone else, yet it was so different for Hikaru. It seemed a little unfair to the twin. As Hunny-sempai came bounding up to them, then away from them after a quick greeting, Hikaru dared a glance at Kaoru, whose eyes seemed fogged over. The thought struck as odd to Hikaru.

"Hikaru... We at least have to please our customers... So what's the point of this stupid battle you insist on?"

Now that they were directly facing each other, Hikaru couldn't help but notice his brother's whole weary expression, the pale, off-coloured complexion, the slight sweat that was collecting on his brother's forehead. All the signs were alarming, and Hikaru almost instinctively asked if Kaoru was all right. Almost. He managed to stop himself last minute with the notion that any show of brotherly care at the moment would seem like a show of weakness for him, and would give Kaoru the false notion that he had been forgiven, which was extremely far from the truth. Hikaru still felt greatly back-stabbed, and nothing from Kaoru could change that but time.

So keeping his mouth shut about his worry, trying to push it aside, Hikaru instead fixed a steely glare upon his twin, crossing his arms.
"The point," Hikaru replied through tight lips, tone even, "is something that you know full well. Don't just back out of it, because you were the one who started this, and you have to finish it. The point, Kaoru, is that my pride will not be hurt. I will not bow down. I will not have my heart broken. I will not have her taken from me. I will not lose. Least of all to you." He spat out the last word with more contempt than he had thought he was even capable of, surprising himself a little. He knew that he was angry, annoyed, and out for revenge, but he hadn't thought that it was this strong a notion. Nevertheless, he stood by his words, keeping his gaze even on his brother, judging any reaction that would come.

L i t t l e - D e v i l

Lady Sherlock

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas