Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Stopping and looking over at her Aiden arched a brow. "You're brother? So you are the girl he told me would kill me for him. Let's just say your brother was too trusting." Aiden told her wiping his chin from the blood dripping down his chin. Yawning he watched her pointing the sword at him and tilted his head to the side. Why did he have to get the crazy sister who is overprotective of her dead brother? He would get crazy people to try and stop him, great. Standing there he waited for her to move so he could figure out her style.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Asuna was burning with rage, she wanted to see him dead, tonight, now. Her heart was practically pounding out of her chest, at this she lowered her sword. "I-I'm fighting you out of anger, surely I'll end up dead..." Although it was the last thing she wanted to do, she sheathed her sword and walked right through the gates of the cemetary. he was buried here. if she didn't calm down, she knew it would only allow her to be foolish. In that aspect she was much smarter than Jeremiah. He fought on impulse. Kneeling at his grave she looked behind her to see the gate still open.

Somehow she knew, that even if Aiden followed her in here tonight, she would not die. Though she couldn't be certain on whether or not he would try.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Aiden walked forward and leaned on a gate looking over at the now kneeling hunter. She would be easy prey at the moment but if there was one thing Aiden knew it was not to attack an unarmed human unless they were your meal for the evening. "He was a nice guy. I didn't want to kill him just like I don't want to kill you. Just remember you charge me with that sword it's your death wish." The vampire told her before shutting the gate to the cemetery to leave her with her brother. Maybe she would believe him but maybe she wouldn't.

Grabbing the blonde he threw her over his shoulder and walked back to his home. She was slowly dying and Aiden didn't want to put her through much more pain so when they got home he would finish his meal and toss her carcass down to the ground far enough away to where he wouldn't get blamed for the dead girl. If anything it would be his neighbor who was a known rapist.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

The night was still quite young. It had only been about an hour since the sun had gone down. She had her hands clenched around the amulet, with tears running down her face. She still couldn't believe he had actually found it for her. Aiden's words angered her.

If he was such a nice guy, why did he end up dead? If they were so close, why did he kill him. She swore then, that Aiden would be the last vampire she would kill. It was what she had wanted for so long. Once she got it, it didn't matter where she went or what happened to her, Jeremiah would be avenged.

Standing up, she wiped her face and began wandering the streets. Anything to keep from thinking of what she had just found out. The poor girl was disorientated and weak. "I should get home... at least for a moment... she said walking down a random alley way.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image
James "The Plague" Parsons

Standing in an alley James wondered if someone was going to be disturbing his peace until he heard some sniffling and shuffling footsteps. Closing his eyes James hoped it wasn't another vampire let alone hunter. Letting the white hair fall down to cover his purple eyes James looked ahead of him to see Asuna the legendary hunter walking towards him. Grumbling to himself James left the alley quickly his white cloak whipping past the corner not showing any sign of life being there five seconds before. If there was anything James was good at it was poisoning someone and watching them die slowly before coming to them in their last moments and expose his fangs before drinking the tainted blood. For him the tainted blood was delicious while others thought it was disgusting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image

Forget going home, the alley was perfect. Leaning against a wall, she slid to the ground and put her head in her hands. It was late, the people were all afraid of being killed by a vampire, she did not. It was quiet here, and although she had the feeling she was being watched, there was no one in sight. The end of her sword hit the ground and she waited for something to happen. When nothing but silence greeted her, she let out a sigh and let the hair fall around her face in despair.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image

James watched her sit down and wondered if this had something to do with Jeremiah. Walking over to her James leaned against the wall moving his hair from his face. "What's your problem Asuna? I thought you hunted vampires not depression." He told her smirking lightly at the last comment. Whatever it was James didn't want to push her too much. Maybe he could push her enough for her to rid him of Aiden. That was the last person he wanted to meet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

Almost instinctively she pulled out her sword, but then sheethed it back again,realizing it was not her target. If this guy was a vampire, he probably found her because of the blood on her neck, she had never wiped it off and the cut was not fully healed. "I.. nothing is wrong with me... who are you?" She realized she was definitely talking to a stranger who knew who she was, and somehow managed to gather that she was upset. Not to mention the fact that he had just walked straight up to her like they were best friends. At least he wasn't Aiden though, that would have been terrible.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image

James just looked at her dropping a card in her lap. "No doubt you've heard of me. My most common name is The Plague, memorize it." He told her not bothering to say his real name. Personally his nickname was his favorite name and would continue to be the name he went by. Rubbing an eye he knew she wouldn't tell him what was wrong and that just gave him more of a reason to use his next idea. "Sorry to hear about Jeremiah. I just got here and found out that he was killed by a vampire. Well I'll let you wallow in your own sorrow for now. Next time I'll have a little mission for you, involving someone named Aiden." The man stated before walking down the alley way towards the street leaving her to her own devices.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image

Realizing what he had just said, she slipped the card in her pocket and went after him, "Wait! How did you know my brother?" Now she was confused, yet another strange figure who knew her brother. Of course he was a hunter like she was, but still. Why would this guy feel sorry for his death? She had the notion that he was a vampire too. Though she couldn't be quite sure. "Plague! WaitWhat had he meant by mission with Aiden anyway?

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

Turning to look at her James just shook his finger in front of his face. "Not now. Just get the loss out of your mind and then we'll talk. I'll know how to find you, I have my sources." James told her once again and walked down the street not wanting to talk to her anymore. How he knew was his information that he would keep until he died. His spies knew their way around and that was how it would stay. The spies hiding and watching while he goes out and finishes the ones who were after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 pm
User Image

Asuna was at a loss. She needed to get something done tonight or all this new information would drive her insane. So where does she go? The tavern of course! After a few quick drinks and a hearty meal her spirits are up and she feels quite leniant. Even slightly buzzed, Asuna was still on guard. All she needed to do was get home safe without running into anyone and she would be ok. Handling a sward was not the safest thing to do at the moment.

She had made it most of the way there, all she needed to do now was make it down the next block and she would be in the safety of her home. Perhaps drinking was not the best idea after all.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 pm
User Image

Staying in his bed Aiden closed his eyes thinking. So she found out he killed her brother. Although no one else but him knew the reason behind it. Sighing he knew she would never forgive him and maybe his death was coming sooner than he had anticipated. At least he made it a mercy killing instead of drawing it out. One clash with James was just that whether or not killing humans fast or slow was better. James was a sadist so Aiden and him always clashed on the ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image

Somehow, she had managed to find her way onto a street that she had not traveled very often. "Great job, you have gone and got yourself lost..." she said aloud. Then something frightened her, for some reason her heart pounded, since this only seemed to happen when she was around Aiden, she looked around, wonderiing if he were watching her from somewhere. Then she sighed and sat on the step of a random apartment building.

"I'm being foolish... I can't kill him tonight. Even if I had his back against the wall with my blade to his throat, I wouldn't be able to. He probably knows more about my brother than I do. Maybe he is even one of the only ones that know such things. I need answers, then I'll take action." she said rubbing her temples lightly. This was all so confusing.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

Slowly he opened his eyes and walked to his window. Looking down he saw Asuna sitting on the step. Groaning he figured it was probably a bad idea to sit there looking down but it was also a bad idea to go talk to her. Debating internally finally Aiden walked down the stairs towards the steps she was sitting on. "You end up around here a lot you know that. Again I'm sorry about your brother. I really didn't want to kill him but I was left no choice. It's hard to explain." Aiden told her closing his eyes and taking a few breaths waiting for the sword to come out and slice at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff