Reply Rude Discussion
Your local scene? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:25 pm
Oh, Downtown, I hardly knew thee. I went to my ONE AND ONLY show there. RBF (11/22/04)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:16 pm
UreshiiNyoko
Oh, Downtown, I hardly knew thee. I went to my ONE AND ONLY show there. RBF (11/22/04)
i went to, allister april 2004, CATCH 22 DVD SHOOT!!!!!!!!! AUGUST 2004, RBF november 2004, SID II 2005, mustard plug/pietasters 2005, and catch 22 w/ whole wheat bread september 2005  

AnonymousJoe

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:28 pm
I hate you.

I really need to keep up on shows more. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:20 pm
finaly ther's gonna be a ska show in my town...haven't been one sens summer...^^  

Leveller

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:43 pm
Ariel is VERY angry with herself. Patent Pending finally decides to come back to LI and I miss them because I couldn't find what time the show started gonk . (yes I know they aren't as ska as before, but I still kinda like them.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:05 pm
Patent Pending are all right. -shrugs-  

Asthen

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:03 pm
Asthen
Patent Pending are all right. -shrugs-

there practically from my home town. My sister was friends with them and my friends older sister was dating the guitarist over the summer. They're pretty cool. I'm also just desperate to get out of the house. I haven't seen a show in over a year.... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:38 pm
I live in Lancaster PA and like no one is into SKA that I know.  

Cheza [The Flower Maiden]

eh_steve

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:23 am
i llive in jax. here in jax the ska scene is like a leach clinging to the back of the hardcore punk scene and i dislike hardcore punk so like i go to shows for my love of ska but i have to stay through the hardcore punk shows... it's sad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:44 pm
South Florida a good Ska Scene. I dont know about Tampa but whatever.

Theres a bunch of Ska kids around here neutral ; ha our ska-kids our kids who only listen to 3rd wave and dont know anything about their roots. But the ska chicks are soo amazingly hot xd heart heart hahaha.

The punk scene in Miami is a lot better than the Ska-Scene though. Boca Raton is where most of the ska kids are.  

Crack Rock Steady

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:22 am
hhaha patent pending, i've seen 'em twice, molly blooms 1 when i was in like 5th grade, my friend went to one of there shows, they play with like grindcore bands now which is weird, he said everyone was windmilling and spinkicking to them haha they're basically from my hometown to  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:05 pm
eek gonk where's the love for the ska, man?! last I heard of them they were still walking the line between punk and ska.

I always feel out of place when I go to shows with my friends because they're all moshing and I hate hate HATE to mosh *scared of getting elbowed in the neck again. crying *  

UreshiiNyoko

Asthen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:45 pm
i hate moshing, too.
i'm still trying to convince my friend to go to a show at the neutral zone coming up, but so far it's looking bad. i wish i had more rude friends and i didn't have to depend on him to be my show-going buddy. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:56 pm
I have a whole bunch of friends that want to get into the scene and they're all depending on me to find the shows eek

Speaking of which, Joe, could you help me by keeping an eye out for shows? I don't even know where to look domokun  

UreshiiNyoko

McHuggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:07 pm
Oh gawd... Does my town even HAVE a scene? lol Seriously, I think my band was the most recent one here within the last 10 years. That being said, our scene was 0 ska!... sweet stare

Of course, I'm moving to Vancouver (canada) so things are about to change big time. Unfortunately the scene around there is mostly emo/screamo, but there are the occassional ska bands sprouting up here and there, so it's not all bad smile  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff