Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alone ( 1x1iterate and looking for guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 am
Makayla laughed at him. "Yes i'm shore im fine but you might not be. Did the medicine smell get to your head? Having stitches in my wing isn't pretty its annoying" she laughed but her face was flushed lightly. She wasn't used to having him complament her like that. it felt akward. "But thanks"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:00 pm
"Heheh, yeah, it must've gotten to me." He smiled and chuckled a bit akwardly. He really had meant it, that her wings were quite pretty. He was only muttering things to himself. "So you think we should go in search of some dinner?"  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Makayla watched him a moment. She felt bad she had said something. Maybe he had honestly ment it. "Ya sure why not, but lets get back to our ide out first, I have blood on this shirt" she laughed ironicly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm
"Oh, right!!" He replied with enthusiasm, plucking her up once more. He decided to just walk this time, flying saved only for emergencies. "So how exactly did this all go down?"  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am
Makaylas face flushed when he picked her up, but she got it undercontrole as they walked. She bit her lip reaaly not wanting to explain it to him. She took a deep breath and did so anyway.

"I had gone into town. I wanted to get you something, and I knew it had been a while since I had done so. I ws trying so hard to hide but it didn't go so well. There were fbu there. They spoted me and started chasing me. They had cought up to me once but I got away and then we got into the woods and they shot my wing while I was trying to fly away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm
Kris gave her a slightly perplexed look. "Get me something?" He asked, cocking his head to the side a bit as he looked at her. "Like what?" He pulled her up a bit more to have a better grip, and nearly tripped on a tree root. "Whoops!! It's good, it's good we're fine." He assured, sticking out his tongue playfully.  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 am
Makayla didn't look at him while she spoke and closed her eyes clutching a hand to his shirt as he almost tripped with her. She lossened her hand and sighed when he balanced himself. She then laughed tappin ght choker around his neck. "your necklace silly"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm
"Oh yeah, makes sense!! Duh!!" He joked, chuckling. What was up with him today? They reached their hide-out, a home built out of anything they could utilize. It wasn't exactly gorgeous, but it kept them warm and dry. He gently put her down to let her crawl through the door, following after her.  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:07 pm
Makayla folded in her wings though it hurt like crap. She winched sucking in a bit of air as she folded her wings crawlling in through the door she stood and streched. She hated that small door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:46 pm
Kris sighed a bit, staring back at the door. "We need to make that bigger, jeez!!" He whined, pushing the make-shift door shut with his foot. It was a bit dark in there, but it was alright.  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:42 am
Makayla laughed agreeing completly with him. She yawned a bit sleepily. "so what was on our agenda for today?" she asked not really remembering.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm
"Survive, try to find some recruits to back us up when we head to deal with the cops. We nearly failed both of those." He scratched the back of his head, grinning sheepishly. "But for now we kinda need to just chill."  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 am
Makayla nodded sitting down. She hated being so inactive even if she had been wounded as she was. She ran a hand through her hair careful not to stretch anything to far. She wondered if they would ever be able to rest. She looked around their small home tempted to go outside. It was cozy but it was such a small space!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm
Kris yawned. "Well, i'm kinda pooped!" He announced, grinning. "You gunna catch a few winks soon too?"  

FreakingCosmicKid

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm
She laughed and nodded. "Ya shure why not" she said yawning.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff