Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Welcome to Madness OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>___>
  Curiouser and Curiouser
  We're All Mad Here
  Off With Her Head
  Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm
Because I tried and tried and just couldn't draw my OC on MS Paint, I'm sketching her on paper, then I shall use my camera. It won't be coloured but it'll do.

Also randomly I've been sketching the Caterpillar and Alice from this RP too... yes I draw (or write) when I get bored. XD

Have no idea when I'll actually get the picture uploaded though.

BTW more people join this RP, nooow, and I might draw you free sketches of your character perhaps (my artwork isn't great but if its free whos complaining?).

Indeed. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm
Ooh, what a treat! Show meee! I definitely need to redraw Alice... I think the crazy Alice and the Queen of Hearts turned out okay (I was trying to make QH look a little like a playing card queen-- I hope that kinda came across...) but Alice was a very-early-morning endeavor... I'm not great, but that one is, uh... XD

Anyway. Yes. I wanna seeee~! (All of them. And I mean ALL of them.) ^-^

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm
XD Yeah I'm hoping to get them uploaded in one or two days, just I'm drawing quite a few pictures and I often start one, then start drawing another before I've finished the first one. Go me! o_O

And I think your pictures are really nice. ^_^ They're a very different style to mine. I love looking at other peoples styles of drawing, like with my avi art collection.

Anyway yeah this RP has inspired me to draw. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 am
____________♥Lovebird ✖ Guardian♥____________

gonk I don't know how to go about this! User Image  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm
Azure: Thank you!! I absolutely love your art (again, I refuse to believe that your Caterpillar drawing was a Microsoft Paint endeavor...) and I'd love to see what you can do hand-drawn. (:

Oh, and this is sorta random-ish, but in your cycling collection of avi art, I really like the line drawing (I think there's only one...?) --the one with the little gloved hands... it's so cute and totally reminds me of a style of art that should be in a Neil Gaiman book.... ^-^

Tsuki: Aww, dearie! You mean about posting? Just do it! (: Give your character a setting-- she's probably in the city, but where? Her house? A tavern? A basement? If you want, you can create a non-player personality for your character to viciously destroy... XD Don't worry, it'll be fine!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm
Thanks. ^_^ And it was drawn on MS Paint! XD Though I used photoshop to soften the picture a bit, and add lighting.

The only problem is my camera is... old and doesn't take great pictures, ah, if only my scanner worked on this computer... I need a new scanner... like now. o_O

And yeah I think there's only one line drawing there, its really cute, I love it too. ^^ I was thinking of adding a couple more to the rotation at some point, I've bought quite a lot of avi artwork.

Hmmm, I was wondering if I should also upload a picture I did quite a few weeks ago of the Jabberwock, I was quite happy with the way it turned out.  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 pm
Oh, yes please! The Garden of Live Flowers is so stagnant! We need more arts. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm
Okay. ^_^

Ah, imagine if the dominant personality was the Jabberwock for a while; that would be... scary.

Or maybe I'm just thinking of the McGee's Jabberwock... now he was scary.

Someone needs to play the Jabberwock and make him a villain or something. Yes. But not an anthro version, I mean the whole creepy dragon thing! XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Jacy_Arienh_Sagira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:44 am
So I thought I'd jump in here, and give you guys some extra people to talk to, if you approve 3nodding

Username: Jacy_Arienh_Sagira
Character Name: Usagi Bai, just call her Bai
Appearance: Asian features and skin tone, hair is all white and eyes are extremely dark, uncommonly small for her age, she is usually wearing one of the winter fleece hats with the ear flaps (no matter the temperature), and keeps her hair in long pigtails that cover her ears. Plain white tee shirt and white capri pants with white running shoes, and cut off white gloves. She carries a messenger bag over her right shoulder that she guards religiously. It is filled with scrolls, vials, and brown wrapped boxes(most with a playing card attached). In her pockets, connected to the belt loops of her pants, are a number gold pocket watches each set at the exact same time. She also has a number of watches on each wrist.
Bio: Bai is a message runner for the Queen, though she doesn't really know who the Queen is. Truthfully, she doesn't really care as Bai has no family nor purpose before the Queen gave her the task of delivering messages.
Personality: Bai takes her job very seriously. Timid and jumpy by nature, she moves fast and becomes arrogant, even violent, when cornered.

Anything Else?Bai doesn't know that the Queen is bad, although she does fear her. She knows the woman is capable of bad things, if only because she feels as though the Queen may have made her do some of those things unknowingly. However, Bai continues to work for the Queen because she feels needed and appreciated by performing her tasks.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 pm
Yay! Sweet. Definitely approve-- profile is going in the thread shortly.

Azure: that would be so epic! *think think think*

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm
I knoooow... maybe I should play him... but I don't want to have too many characters. o_O

Also, might be just a little longer till I get the pictures up, I'm going to get a new scanner soon. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:15 pm
Okay, I just edited the Professor's profile with a picture I drew. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 pm
Eeee! I like her. Okay, I'll edit the profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm
Thanks. ^_^  

Azure Caterpillar

De-Throned Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image
It's not that. It's how to begin. sweatdrop Also, hmm...I think I need to change her weapon of choice. xp Pistols are expensive nowadays. xp  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff