Never.... >.<
  I hold it in. D:
  Gold. o.o Moneeeeey!!!
  Poll Whore! o:
View Results

XxTears_0f_BloodxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm
I've cried a lot of times at school.
I feel horrible when people see and don't care why.
If I see people crying, I know how they feel so I don't gawk at them cause I know they'll feel embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Rei Uchikino
I've cried in public before. I couldn't hold it in, I guess. I really hate it when people see me cry, so I try to hold it in when I'm around people.

I hate it too. When I did cry in public though, I had to do it at my fluffing school. D:<  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm
I have barely any shame to cry in public. I used to be made fun of because of it, but then my mom told me, "Its a gift that you can cry. It is a sign that you arent afraid to show how you feel." and i think the only downside to it is when they are all just like, around you and pestering you with pointless questions  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 am
i cry in the public one's and it never be repeated.,now i hold it in and find a place where i can cry privately like in my room or in our terrace at night under the moonlight  

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Mistress Amy Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 am
I have cried alot of times in school and I also wonder y some people dont notice  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:47 am
I've cried in public before. I don't gawk when other people do. It's natural, it's not worth makin' big deal out of. I cried on my birthday when my friend (now my best ;P) told me that one person can't break a chain of cruelty (Petland), I've cried at school when my other best friend and I got in a huuuge fight, and I cried in public when my mom told me about my parent's divorce, that she was going house looking and was scoping out this nice place a town over. I'm sure there've been other times.

Nor do I like asking why someone is crying. It's their problem, not mine, and if they wanted to tell us why, they could.  

Azusanga

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:57 am
I try to never cry in public. I hate letting people see me cry. I don't mind if people cry in public. Personally when someone's crying I try to help, even if I don't like them and they don't like me. Normally when I'm about to cry I laugh to can myself from crying. I try to hold it in most of the time too.

I cried once at school when my youth minister moved away. He was like a best friend to me, but I understand why he moved. One time at a camp he was at too I was crying because I missed him so much and he asked, "Why didn't you cry when I left?" And I said, "I did, I just didn't cry around you." I still miss him like crazy and wish he hadn't gone and cry whenever I think about him moving away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 am
Yup I have. At work and at school. School was because someone who was supossed to be my friend spread rumors about me around and all my friends began to hate me.

And work was when I had been working the 5am shift and I had been up since 3 am and they wanted me to a double shift. That would have been the 9th double shift and I was so tired as it was already and I just broke down and said no I'm not. shortly after that I quit.  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 am
I've let a few tears fall in public, but that's it. And I hated it. I can't stand showing any sign that I'm weaker than I look. I can only cry when I'm alone and in my room, with music playing to make sure nobody hears me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 am
I usually hold it in, I have this need to be strong ya know...If I don't who will? But today one of the songs at church really struck me and I fell to my knees and started crying, not weeping but still leaky little tears. I'm not to fond of people who cry in public. the rest of the world doesn't want your sorrow but then again crying in public is a very vonerable thing to do and either you must be a super attention whore or something bad happened. So more often then not I find myself trying to comfort them and find out what's wrong.

There was one time I was at target and this woman on the other end of the isle just colapsed and started bawling. I thought she was hurt so I rushed to her. Turned out she had just hung up the phone...her dad lost his battle with cancer. So I just sat there in the middle of the walkway with a hand on her knee and just prayed. Kinda odd I know because like I didn't know if she bought any of the words I said but it was all I could think and it seemed to lift her up some, at least she had the strength to get out of the store.

edit: wednesday at work I was coming down with this aweful bug...didn't know it...and it made really grumpy and my class was not cooperating so I got a little loud, telling them to share. Then one of my favorates burst out in tears. She was one of the few who I wasn't directing my comments to but she was so upset. I instantly softened and took her to the restroom to wash her face and tell me what was wrong. She told me that she doesn't like being yelled out. I told her I was sorry and I guess all the emotion got to me becaus a single tear rolled down my cheeck and she asked why I was crying. and I told her because I made someone I love cry and she hugged me told me I didn't have t cry because she wasn't upset anymore.  

whatagirlwants

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:32 pm
Yeah I have cried in public but I feel like a total idiot and hate crying. The only crying I'm not afraid to do in public is if it's from pain. Like in karate if I crie sometimes its from pain and that I am not afraid to cry about though I still feel pathetic at times. Oh and I have a pain tolerance or somethin like that so for me I can with stand a certain amount of pain like I can with stand it to where I have to be careful because I could hurt myself or even break something if I don't watch it.O.O  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:45 pm
I never cry in public. If I do I would do it when I am by myself so no one can see my cry. But most of the time I hold it in until I get home so I can do it alone in my room. For some strange reason I feel weak if I cry in public. And I don't like to show people or the world that I get weak at times because the world will chew you up and spit you back out like they're no tomorrow.  

Beautifully Different

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 am
The only time I remember crying in public was in grade 10, when I was waiting to hear if my father was going to loose his house. I was surrounded by people in the cafeteria. When 'Oh Canada' came on, I was the only one who didn't stand up, so of course people were staring at me. I didn't give a damn, I was so upset.
Other than that (and the occasion movie), I haven't. I don't think it's a sign of weakness, I just rarely get upset in public.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am
I hate crying in front of people, but it has happened before. I prefer to excuse myself to the bathroom if I'm going to cry, because people rarely bother me there. The thing I hate most about crying in public is people asking why I am crying. When I'm happy, no one pays attention to me, so when I'm depressed, suddenly I'm all noticeable? No. Just no. Depression is my business and sometimes I just need to cry. There's no reason to go nuts just because I'm crying. I've cried fairly recently, but I was alone at the time. I always always cry ALONE if I can help it.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers