Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus continued to walk down the street pulling out peices of shrapnel out of his arms and chest. Now that he wasnt completely dissoriented he realized the blood on his was his own. He continued to pull out the peices and dropped them on the ground. He kept his gun cocked and in his hand. He began to hum to himself as he walked, looking around for survivors. He began to wonder about the events before the nuclear strike.

(No you probaly dont but i probaly am. Since i already have my post layout copied on tektek with colors and stuff. And im too lazy to change it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 pm
Zach feels something hit his back and out of pure reaction he turns and fires. The bullet whizzes by the girl's head, missing only by inches. "Holy cow! Are you trying to get yourself killed!" Zach immediately lowers his rifle but now the two other men are aiming at her with their M16s.

"Lower your weapons men. Med Officer. When you're done with him, treat her wounds." The two other men lower their weapons and Zach squats down on some rubble.

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Yuka looked at him apologetically. "sorry." her voice came out a whisper because of the pain she's in, making it obvious that even if she'd announced herself. The men wouldn't have heard her. She put more pressure on her back and grimaced. Yuka unstrung her bow with one hand, and set it, the quiver and the loose string down beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:43 pm
The medical officer goes over to the girl and immediately begins treating her wounds. "Well then. That makes two. Hopefully there are more around here . . ." Zach notices a boy it looks like walking down, picking something out of his arm. Zach lays down on the rubble pile and looks through his rifle scope again, trying to see if its a bandit or a normal survivor. He sees the pistol and decides to play it safe. "You two. Get down there but dont get caught." Both of his men begin climbing down towards the boy, keeping silent and out of sight.  

raozspaz

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervan climbed to the top of a nearby building in order to get a better look at the city. He walked over to the edge and peered over and saw several soilders and a girl with long ears. "Ahh the good ol military, here to save the day." Dervanus said with a hint of sarcasm smiling. "Perhaps i should go down there and get my wounds bandaged." Dervan said pondering the idea.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm
Yuka looked up at Zach, while the medical officer cleaned, then bandaged the wound on her back. She cringed as a liquid was poured over it to clean it. "can... can I have something to drink?" she asked the man. She wasn't sure if they even had something to drink, but if they did, she would need some to be able to move out when needed to.  

Gold Marra

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Asch

Once the medics left his side, Asch stood up and climbed a pile of debris to look around the destruction for survivor, and the cries he had heard before. Upon looking around he saw a man standing atop a building. "I'll be right back." he said just as a whisper as he ran towards the building and climbed what was left of the inner stair system.

((im gunna keep it up because it gives you detail on the char if you forget))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 pm
Zach takes the water canteen off his belt and tosses it to the girl. "You can have mine." He looks back through the scope and watches as both of his men finally get behind the boy. Both of them raise their M16s in a ready position and slowly step forward, treating the boy as a bandit, not noticing too many of his wounds yet.

"Drop the weapon!" One of the soldiers tells the boy. "I repeat! Drop youre weapon!"  

raozspaz

bebosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:56 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervish pointed his pistol at the soilders and smiled. "No thanks. I prefer it right where it is."

(Figured by boy you meant me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 pm
Yuka caught the canteen and drank from it. She replaced the lid, and attached the bottle to the bottom of her quiver. The medic finally finished dressing her wounds as best he could. Yuka stood up and put her quiver on her back. She restrung her bow, and crossed it over her back. She made her way carefully up to where Zach was.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm
Both soldiers have their M16s aimed dead center at the boy and they are on opposite sides of the buildings. "Drop your weapon. We are here as part of Relief Squad Zulu. Please just set your weapon on the ground."

Zach notices the boy aim at the two of his men and decides to not take any chances. He fires his rifle, aiming at the pistol the boy is holding. If it hits, then the pistol will most likely be destroyed and sent flying out of his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus moved just as Zach fired the bullet. The bullet instead of hitting the gun drilled right through Dervan's forearm. He winced in pain letting go of the gun and fell to his knees. "Looks like you got me." He said holding the spot where the bullet had hit him.

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 pm
"Oh crap. Med officer. We're moving, now!" Zach, the Med OFficer, and the one remaining soldier dashes off towards the building. He grabs one of the walkies on his belt and calls to the two men on the building. "Idiots. Get to his wounds! Now. Secure that weapon and place pressure on the wound."

The two men hear Zach's call over the intercom and rush over to the boy. One man picks up the pistol laying on the ground and the other applies pressure to the wound in order to prevent bleeding. "We have it all under control up here sir!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Oi! Get your mitts of my gun." Dervanus said to the soilder even though there was nothing he could do. He looked down at his wound then around then suddenly realized that he was only seeing out of his left eye. "Well thats not good..." Dervan thought trying to open his right eye not realizing that he didnt even have a right eye anymore.

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm
Yuka followed Zach, she was as fast as him, but would have been faster if she didn't have her back split open. Once they got to the top of the building, Yuka sat down again, looking at the man a few meters infront of her. "you don't have an eye." she said simply to him. "there is a socket, but no eye..." her voice was a bit stronger now.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff