Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 pm
I have three...well...like 4.

The first ((my personal dream favorite)):
is suuuuuper skinny. Like I can count their bones skinny. Maybe a tat on the chest....depending on how cool it looks. And very...rock star looking. Like, drug addict looking. I LOVE dark rings around a person eyes. And when someone looks...dead. It's the weirdest thing I'm attracting too. I also like CRAZY hair.

Second:
Would be Irish. Anything basically Irish and skinny.

Third: Black guys >.< with a little bit of muscle.
Like Ray J.

And the Fourth:
I can't really describe it...but like, Steve Ward, and Cole from Charmed...people like him. They have a quality that I can't pinpoint but I love it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:04 am
SauerkrautScones
I have to agree with Hester that the absent minded professor look it is sexy...its even better when they have the intelligence to back it up. I also adore guys with glasses or green eyes both would have me a puddle of goo. There are just something about green eyes that are so drool worthy. A nice smile is also a huge plus as well.

My turnoffs have to be the whole bodybuilder look because it just looks so unnatural to me. But looking like a stick is that pleasing to me as well. A nice guy would be in the middle for me. Dressing poorly is also a turn off for me. Totally preppy all the time bugs me as well as a total slobbish look. Being able to clean up nice is a plus for me. I hate skinny jeans that are so form fitting they are basically groping the person. I understand they are supposed to have a tight fit but not that tight. On the other end of the spectrum the slouchy jeans just scream out "I need a belt!"

Though personality is a huge factor for me as well.

Alexander Rybak deserves to be fawned over. He smiles and I melt a little inside.

This dude I know and used to like (my only REAL blonde haired-blue eyed crush haha.... this dude is gorgeous.... he should model.... I swear to god, absolutely gorgeous....) wears skinny jeans better than I've ever seen any girl wear them. The first thing my friend said when she saw him was "I hate guys that wear skinny jeans better than girls do". He doesnt wear them too tight, juust right, and I swear he looks perfect in them. I know some dudes though that wear skinny jeans and I'm like AAAAAGH! CHANGE DAMMIT, CHANGE!  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 am
[Small-Wisper]

The first ((my personal dream favorite)):
is suuuuuper skinny. Like I can count their bones skinny. Maybe a tat on the chest....depending on how cool it looks. And very...rock star looking. Like, drug addict looking. I LOVE dark rings around a person eyes. And when someone looks...dead. It's the weirdest thing I'm attracting too. I also like CRAZY hair.

He exists. I know him in real life. Ultra skinny but still manages to be hot (cuz the ultra skinny look isnt my thing), handsome but with a really gaunt face, dark circles under his eyes, black hair, total rocker. Even has a screamo band. His girlfriend commited suicide though. Sooooo....yeah......... but just letting you know, this dude exists. He goes to my school. Fits your exact description.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 am
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
I find hands to be very very sexy. Big hands with long fingers and prominent knuckles and stuff... XD

And smiles. A big, beautiful smile is so terribly sexy.

I don't like overly muscular guys. I like them kind of lanky (and easy to push around! XD!) And tall.
With soft, fluffy hair, that sort of falls in their eyes. And pretty eyes that I can look into (and occasionally zone out and miss part of a conversation in. lol)

Clothing-wise, I lovelovelove a guy wearing a button-down shirt, with the sleeves rolled to his elbows. Hot. And nice jeans that fit well in all the right places. XD And I'm becoming increasingly fond of v-neck shirts, that show off just a bit of his collarbones... n.n;;; I think I may have a collarbone fetish. XD
And ties. Ties are sexy D:

Looks come second, though. I prefer whichever guy can make me laugh at any given moment, who can make me smile no matter what, the one with such a beautiful personality that it doesn't matter what he looks like. I like a guy who's confident and comfortable with who he is, because confidence is the most sexy feature a guy can have.

And being able to carry out an intelligent conversation is very attractive :3
And I don't think I could actually go out with a guy who didn't like tea. I'm not even kidding. Hahaha.

Thiiiiiiiissss.......................... ^_^  

The_Brightest_Moon

hannah_grace15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 am
i like blue eyed boys preferably blondes ,tan skinned, and a cute smile <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm
I love rockstar looking boys~ Shaggy hair,skinny jeans,studded belts,tight-ish shirts...*drools* Basically scene guys. heart

Grotesque Panties

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:10 pm
Hester Peche
I love a guy with glasses...*drools*

And guys who are taller than me, dark hair, light eyes...who dress nice. I loooooove a guy who will wear a suit. I like a little scruff, and messy hair. I really like the absent-minded professor look.

So basically I love nerdy boys and have basically descibed my boyfriend...

^ This! Men like this are OMG *Cream!*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche

And guys who are taller than me, dark hair, light eyes...who dress nice. I loooooove a guy who will wear a suit. I like a little scruff, and messy hair. I really like the absent-minded professor look.

Agreed.

Case in point.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 pm
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche

Agreed.

Case in point.

Haha doctor who?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm
Hester Peche
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Tennant-gasm.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 pm
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche

Agreed.

Case in point.

I was thinking more like longer hair in a pony tail. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche

Agreed.

Case in point.

eek I never even thought of that...that is...the best damn thing I have imagined in a long time...*scampers off to find pictures to drool over*  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche
broken_bleeding_angel
Hester Peche

Agreed.

Case in point.

eek I never even thought of that...that is...the best damn thing I have imagined in a long time...*scampers off to find pictures to drool over*

Lol. I'll go find some too. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm
Mmmmmmmmm. <3 Just give them some glasses and they're orgasm worthy! <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Mmmmmmmmm. <3 Just give them some glasses and they're orgasm worthy! <3

Daaaaang...*drool*
I found this one and this one