broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 am
XD I love you ladies. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 am
SorceressJacklyn
Winter Of Whispers
Hester Peche
I did tell you that I disagreed and why.

I realize that my post may have been a tad harsh, but what you saidd rubbed me the wrong way--particularly the part about abusive relationships.
You wouldn't be saying things like "it's all the victim's fault" if you've had to deal with victims of abuse. I found it very irksome that you would even say something like that, since I have delt with women who have been abused, working at a battered women's shelter.

Also, I wasn't suggesting people go out and whore around, I was saying that one should keep their mind open and not limit themselves in a relationship.

And if you can't take people's comments and criticism with respect and grace then maybe you shouldn't post because that's what you're going to get.

Like I have said..I have..I had a boy friend who said I looked like crap all the time when i did my best to dress nice..He also hit me a few times and I choose to stay with him just the same..that would not be my fault at all.?

I'm sorry but that is minor to the hell I went through over a man. I'm really trying to be nice but I wasted two and a half years on an abusive relationship. I loved that man and even accepted when he proposed. But he beat the s**t out of me and never had anything nice to say about me after about a year of being together. I stayed because I knew he wouldn't stop with just me if I left with the attitude I had. It took me growing some balls and fighting back to leave and make sure he didn't try to harm anyone I knew. I really would like to not see you post another thread until you can take criticism. By calling the dissenters in this thread bitches will make them real bitches. Just a warning.

Truth, think twice before invoking our wrath.  

Matron Mord Sith

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am
Winter Of Whispers
Just for your information I would have been fine if you guys would have just said you don't agree with me and why. But you guys just through insults at me over and over. As far as I know girls are Bitches. But fine, I'm sure all of you have to be completed right and when your pregnant or in jail or stuck with a crappy relation ships...well give ma a thought.

We all did explain our reasoning. You shouldn't get all bent out of shape just because we don't agree with you. And you have no right to call us "bitches" when you, yourself are being one.
You have no right to judge how we, or any other person acts in their relationships--romantic or otherwise.

So suck it up, stop being a brat and learn to take people's comments and criticism with a little more grace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 am
Winter Of Whispers
Just for your information I would have been fine if you guys would have just said you don't agree with me and why. But you guys just through insults at me over and over. As far as I know girls are Bitches. But fine, I'm sure all of you have to be completed right and when your pregnant or in jail or stuck with a crappy relation ships...well give ma a thought.

They did say why. You threw them back, so you're being a hypocrite. So you're a b***h too, whoop-di-doo! Go ******** yourself c**t scab. Cuz when that s**t happens (bolded) to you, you'll be going. "Oh damn! I should have listened to what those girls said on the net before I became some self-righteously abused pregnant ho left for dead in jail." Yeah. Like we'd ever think that you'd be right. And none of these girls are as dumb as you are.

They would never get knocked up, stay in a shitty relationship or end up in jail. You're just butt-sore because no-one shares the same views as you. Well I'm not ******** sorry so shove your s**t down your throat and ******** yourself.

You have brought on the wrath of my broken bottle. There is no going back now. twisted I dare you to say s**t about my girls again.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 am
Winter Of Whispers

It's people like you who make us who we are. We all are strong, intelligent, sexy women who know how to voice our opinions to everyone. If this makes us bitches, so be it. But I'll take being a b***h over whatever anyone would call your whining, ego-stroking, bratty self.

And by the way, we are happy with our very loving relationships. Unlike how you say all this to show everyone that you want every person on the internet to validate your shitty opinions because you can't find a loving relationship with your attitude.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 am
So you are basically saying that all girls are bitches? Thanks for the complement. I don't take much offense to that. Secondly, you are so angry about people are disagreeing with your post that you had to take that massive wall of text out just to try and insult everyone in this thread. Your nothing but a child. And about the last comment. You don't have to worry about that one. We are not as stupid as you are.  

Anabethe

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

I read this when you actually had the thing up.

I agree with very little that you had said.
And I've been in a good relationship.
I left him for my own reasons. We just weren't as compatible as we had thought.

Oh, so If I was being hit, being told I should curl up and die, that Nobody loves me, is it MY fault for being told these things? My fault for believing them?

We're not you.
Neither do we choose to live out our lives as you do.
I agree with all the women here.
You earned our opinions, then you act like our opinions(That you asked for) are wrong, and inferior to yours, and call us bitches for it.
Then you turn around, act like a coward and hide what you said. That's pretty low.

And uyes, I am being polite.
Here's me being rude:

We don't agree. And you're acting like the queen of castle just because you don't want your precious ego popped.
What are you going to do, whine to a real life friend that people are getting angry?
Well that's what tends to happen when you give biased advice.
You get s**t from people who've tried to explain how they disagree, and you b***h at them.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 pm
Hmmm.... you seem to have deleted the OP before I could read it. But from what I understand and from what I've read from quotes, yes you are very bigoted and these girls have every right to disagree. I do too.

1. Dating is not necessarily about marriage. I'm 15, and I do not intend on marrying my next crush. I've never intended on marrying anyone.

2. I probably know more about love than you. I've loved the same dude for 4 years and it's not even romantic anymore. I loved him for awhile romantically and now I just love him like he's my family. He is probably the only person I'd be willing to take a call from at 3 am, if he needed me then I would literally get out of bed, put on my shoes and walk down to his house to be with him in the freezing cold. I probably spend most of my time when it comes to comforting people and helping them out with advice with him. I pray for him and I'm not even religious more than anyone else, and I've never cried or worried about any one person more than I have him. You could say I'm too young to love, but I know what it is. If you honestly have these views you posted then you don't love.

3. No, it is never the victems' fault. If someone is abusive, it's the abusers fault and not the victem.

4. Sleeping with someone does not make you a slut. Being way too easy and sleeping around with 20 people at the same time makes you a slut, not sleeping with someone because you love them.

5. The girls who responded are right. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you're a bigot.  

The_Brightest_Moon

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Winter Of Whispers

You know, I actually took the time to give a detailed, well-thought-out, point-by-point rebuttal to your argument.

I pointed out exactly what I did and did not agree with, and I gave quite clear reasons as to why I did and did not agree with each point. I verged on the bitchy perhaps three times in the whole wall o' text, and I only one line could have been construed as a personal insult to yourself, the rest were specifically directed at your argument, not your person. Such is the nature of debate.

Did you even take the time to read it? I took my time to read EVERY WORD you wrote and respond to it.

I'm going to PM this to you as well as post it in your thread to make sure you read it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:22 pm
faretheewell
I verged on the bitchy perhaps three times in the whole wall o' text, and I only one line could have been construed as a personal insult to yourself, the rest were specifically directed at your argument, not your person. Such is the nature of debate.

Did you even take the time to read it? I took my time to read EVERY WORD you wrote and respond to it.
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Exactly this.
Except half of mine was downright rude, just for the sake of showing you just what 'bitchy' is.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 am
faretheewell
Winter Of Whispers

You know, I actually took the time to give a detailed, well-thought-out, point-by-point rebuttal to your argument.

I pointed out exactly what I did and did not agree with, and I gave quite clear reasons as to why I did and did not agree with each point. I verged on the bitchy perhaps three times in the whole wall o' text, and I only one line could have been construed as a personal insult to yourself, the rest were specifically directed at your argument, not your person. Such is the nature of debate.

I'm going to PM this to you as well as post it in your thread to make sure you read it.

This! Good job, the OP has no right to reply like that. I read this editted reply she put and I was like 'what the hell?' so I read the entire conversation to see what happened. She has no right to talk to you guys like that when you ewre trying to help her. and she actually has the nerve to say we're going to end up pregnant, in jail and abusive relationships because we didn't ******** take her bad advice? Jeez.... good job, faretheewell  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:57 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
faretheewell
Winter Of Whispers

This! Good job, the OP has no right to reply like that. I read this editted reply she put and I was like 'what the hell?' so I read the entire conversation to see what happened. She has no right to talk to you guys like that when you ewre trying to help her. and she actually has the nerve to say we're going to end up pregnant, in jail and abusive relationships because we didn't ******** take her bad advice? Jeez.... good job, faretheewell

Why thank you. (If you read my entire wall o' text, you read her initial first post. I didn't take anything out or change the order of anything. It's all there in the quotes. Just in case you were curious.)  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am
faretheewell
The_Brightest_Moon
faretheewell
Winter Of Whispers

Why thank you. (If you read my entire wall o' text, you read her initial first post. I didn't take anything out or change the order of anything. It's all there in the quotes. Just in case you were curious.)

Yup, I was able to see it all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm
I don't have time to read through EVERYTHING, and since you changed the OP to another little whine, I might as well comment on that :/

Not everyone turns up pregnant, in jail, or in a bad relationship because they don't agree with YOU. If you got an answer wrong on the test, does that mean the teacher and everyone who had the RIGHT answer is going to get pregs, abused, or jail'd? No it doesn't. So get your head on straight and quit whining. Mind telling me the original post so I can comment on that?  

Azusanga

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 pm
The little t**t quit the guild I believe. ******** coward, they always run.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff