Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 am
Severus stared in shock at Remus, a hand lighting on his lips where Remus had kissed him. It hadn't been a gentle kiss, but Severus had enjoyed it all the same. "What are you doing, you idiot? There are people around now," he hissed, feigning anger to hide his emotions. He wasn't brave in the way Remus was; he wasn't going to pretend to be that brave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 am
"I told you teaching you what the Gryffindor is about...being brave." Remus took his seat again and got his things ready for class. His hreat was racing and it was all he could do to keep from running out of the room embrassed about what he just did.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 am
Severus stared at Remus until Potter and Black, followed by Pettigrew, walked in and sat next to their friend. Severus jumped when Lucius and several other of the Death Eaters sat next to him. "Hey, mate. Did that kid really just kiss you," Lucius asked loudly enough for the entire classroom to hear. Snape hid his blush by ducking his head and pretending to be getting his books out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 am
Remus glanced at Severus when he heard what Malfoy said to him. He hadn't ment to embarass Severus by doing that. "Yeah right I bet that greasey grit kissed Remus." Sirius said. Remus glared at Sirius. "Will you shut up for once Sirius? I'm still mad at you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:06 am
"Bloody Gryffindors," Snape called to the Potter Posse with a sneer. "At least I don't have to suck up to all the teachers to pass my courses. I'm smart enough to get by on my own." With the Death Eaters behind him, surely Potter wouldn't be stupid enough to try to attack him for the implied insult.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 am
"You know Snivellus you could stand to follow Remus' advice too and shut up." James called over to him.

Remus just shook his head annoyed at all his friends now. Because after all once James started in Peter was going to start in too and there'd be more arguing than he wanted to listen to. So he got up and walked out of class.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 am
"And maybe you'll learn how to ride a broomstick properly, huh, Potter? Maybe then you could actually catch the snitch," Snape teased, for once over looking Potter's nickname for him. He was referring to the most recent match Gryffindor versus Slytherin. To everyone but Slytherin's dismay, Slytherin had won, the match coming down to seeker versus seeker on who would catch the snitch first. Severus knew it would bug Potter, but Potter couldn't do anything with the Death Eaters or with the professor walking in. He grinned at Potter snidely and turned to the chalkboard to pay attention to today's potion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 am
Remus went to the hospital wing telling Pomfry he didn't feel good enough to go to class yet. And since he had never done that before she bought it right away and allowed Remus to lay down and sleep the day away.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 am
When the double lesson was finally over, Severus made sure he was in the center of his group as they left the classroom, but broke away when he was almost certain Potter was no where around because Potter would get revenge for the huge slight at the beginning of class, and Severus wanted to find Remus before that happened. Since he didn't know where the Gryffindor common room was, Severus checked everywhere else he could think of, even the infirmary, though he was almost positive Remus wouldn't be there. He was shocked when Remus was indeed there. "Hey, Lupin. What are you doing here," he asked Remus's sleeping back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 am
Remus woke hearing someone talking to him. He rubbed his eyes and rolled over to see Severus. "I didn't feel like listening you of you guys fighting." Remus' feelings for Severus decreased after that. He had hoped after Malfoy said something and Sirius said something that could have been it but Severus had to make it go further.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm
"We weren't fighting, Lupin. Well, maybe we were, but that doesn't change my feelings for you." Severus's eyes widened at his words and he clapped a hand over his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm
Remus sat up and raised an eye brow. "So you have feelings for me too? I really wish you wouldn't try to pravok james and Sirius though."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 pm
"I don't provoke them, Lupin. They provoke me. And the only reason Potter bullies me is because of my old crush on Evans. I don't know why he continues since Lily positively hates me now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm
"You know this is exactly how i wanted someone to confess that they like me. Do it quickly and complain about my friends." Remus rolled his eyes and laid back down.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm
Severus blushed lightly and sat on the edge of Remus's bed. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I didn't mean to complain. I really am sorry." How could he be so stupid? He hadn't even confessed on purpose, and now, to him, the only way to deal with the embarrassment was to avoid it.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff