Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
☠?Уσυ Ѧяє Ҭυяиιиɢ Ѻи Ӎє?☠ [O//F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 am
Alex opening the note and read it. He laughed a bit quietlly and wrote back to her Yes, it's more interesting, because I see people acting so stupid about something so meaningless, it makes me laugh. By the way, I'm flattered you think I'm cute, I told you already what I think about you, right? I was honest. Then he slipped his hand backwards for het to grab it and take it away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image ♥ Shazi Lee Mongrella ♥
" Being someone smart isn't too great..."

She waited till he held the note back behind him for her to grab. She grabbed the note, but as she did her fingers brushed against his hand gently. Her hand was pretty soft and warm. She didn't realize she had though so she didn't blush or anything. Once she opened and read the note she smiled lightly and put down:

Cute? I didn't.... Yes you told me what you thought about me, thanks for that I guess.

Shazi read over what she put seeing that she had stopped after I didn't, although it was on purpose, it was like changing the subject when talking. Soon she slipped it back onto his desk.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 pm
Alex felt her hands, they were very delicate and warm, it made something rush through him for a second. He took the note and read it, the subject change was a bit obvious but he wasn't about to let it go, and wrote to her And here I thought you would never trust me just because I'm tagged one of the populars. If you ever feel like, I can get you a total makeover courtesy of my sister, she loves doing those kind of things He slipped back the note and placed it on her desk. For some reason he couldn't handle another touch of her hand.

((hey, will you please check out my new RP? I'm still a bit unconfident about the idea but im hoping people will like it))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm

She was tapping her fingers on her desk and she waited for the note. Then she got the note back and she opened it and read it. She made a slight face seeing what it said.

Makeover? No thanks, I would prefer to be myself, believe me its rough being different than who you really are. I've tried having a makeover and I really hated it, don't wanna go through that again.

She passed the note back to him after replying to it.

[[ I think its a nice idea ;3 ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm
((hehe, thx mrgreen ))
Alex got the note and wrote back to her Your choice. Makeovers don't really mean changing who you are, just changing who are looking like. If I'll ever marry someone, she should be smart so that way our kids will have my good looks and her brains.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Shazi got the note and she wrote:

Well still... I want to look like me not someone who I wish to be. I mean yeah I've tried make-up and everything, but I look so differnet, I hate it.

Smart? As in... How smart?

The last part of the note got her thinking, if he were to ever marry someone, she would have to be smart, that way the kids had his looks and her brains. That made Shazi smile lightly. Then she put the note onto his desk.

[[ Sorry for the long wait, been busy D; ]]  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Alex waited for her reply untill she put the note on his desk. Just when he started to write down the bell had already rung So we missed the entire class already? Oh well He crossed over what he was about to write and instead wrote I'll be at the school yard under the tree where I slept this morning, I'll talk to you there Then he got up, put it on her desk and left.
He went outside in the shade of his favorite 'sleeping tree' as he called it, it was the perfect spot in school in shade-temperature ratio for him so he would spend alot of time there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Shazi heard the bell ring and she looked pretty surprised, she never figured herself writing notes the whole class period. But this was a good chance to talk to him, soon enough she got the note back and she read it. She bit her bottom lip nervously then headed out of the classroom with her books in hand. She went to her locker quickly and put things in it, keeping all the stuff she needed out for homework and she heads outside heading towards the tree she found Alex asleep at.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:00 pm

When Shazi finally approached him, Alex just grinned and waited untill she came over "Yo! You really came... I can't believe we wrote notes the entire class, I didn't even notice time... Anyways, you're probably waiting for an answer, right? I'd have to say about as smart as you since you're always topping out in grades." Shazi was an interesting person, he wanted to know more about her because she showed him a side she never dared to reveal to anyone else and he had a feeling there was still something else she was keeping secret from him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Shazi looked at him as he spoke and she listened to him. She blushed some as he said he would want someone as smart as her. "Oh... Yeah... I-I wasn't paying attention to time, I didn't even know it went by that quickly." She said slightly nervous. If she were to get caught talking to him with his girlfriend Shazi would no longer have a life probably, but then again, Shazi could stick up for herself she just decided never to do so... Shazi rubbed the back of her neck as she looked at Alex. She didn't know what to say. Somebody was running past Shazi and pushed her out of the way, Shazi was pushed foreward into Alex, and he got pushed up against the tree by her. Shazi gasped. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't...."  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 am
Alex looked at her and smiled "It's ok, it's ok, I know it wasn't your fault, I saw who did it." Alex took a while to realize exactly in what position he was but it didn't feel so awkward to him though now that he took a much closer look at Shazi there was something he had to say "You should get contacts, your eyes are really pretty."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:11 am

Shazi looked at him unable to speak, she felt very... Weird... Like this, all pressed up against him. She heard what he said about her eyes and her face turned red and she pushed back from him and moved away looking down. "No they aren't... I.... I don't like contacts, they bother my eyes and get them all red and itchy all the time." Shazi didn't look at him as she spoke, yet she looked at the ground.  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 pm
"Fine, do whatever you want, I just think its a real waste to hide them with those glasses but who am I to judge, right?" Once she got got ff him he felt somewhat relieved "Well then, now for the million dollar question! Are we friends now?" He reached out his hand and waited for her response.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff