Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
Weird Things Your Pet Does Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tangerine_Monster

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:21 pm
My one dog licks everything... including the floor. She also trots. Oh, and she's scared of water. Also, she loves this one stuffed animal named Dogny. We hid it once for 2 years, and when she finally found it, she frollicked around the house for a week. And she doesn't chase squirrels. She once ran after a bunny, but she just tried to play with it, she never tried to hurt it. Oh, and she won't eat uncooked meat, or anything that isn't cut into little tiny chunks.
My dog Bella is... special. She loves coffee, and she thinks she's a lapdog (she's a yellow lab). She also chases bunnies in her sleep and sits sideways.
Finally my demonic cat.. phoebe. Right, she does this thing where she comes up and rubs against you, wanting attention. But then as soon as you start petting her, she bites you. She'll sit on anything with writing on it, so that I can't do my homework half the time. She also hates cats.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 am
Our dog jumps up on the television and scratches at it when he sees an animal, sometimes he will growl, bark, or cry at it. It's really funny.

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 am
When my mom pulls up in her car and my cat is outside, he'll run in front of it and sit there. If we take to long to get out of the car, he'll jump on top of it, or if one of the doors is open, he'll go inside. It's so cute. :]  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:59 pm
my dog jack is weird. he is normal untill something random sets him off and then he literally sprints full speed in circles and wont stop. he is really fast,too. my other dog, toby, just has this weird thing for licking my bottom. i mean, if he can reach it, then he is licking it. it gets super annoying!!!!!! i also have two cats. violet is my cat, and she is super talkative. you look at her, or even exist, and she starts talking at you. it is so cute. puck, her brother, does tis weird thing with his eyes when he spaces off where his pupils get BIG,AND THEN TINY, AND THEN big,AND THEN TINY. IT IS REALLY CREEPY TO WATCH!!!!!!  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

Princess Rebellion

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:04 pm
One time my lil sister farted and my dog, GrayCee, a year old black lab mix, sniffed her butt. It was sooooo funny!  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Miss Sonata
My dog only stays in the kitchen and family room. He doesn't go to the living room, my room, or anywhere else.
Though when he's scared of thunder, he hides in the bathroom~(this is pretty normal)

What type of dog is it, he sounds like my old dog.

Wow...late reply. ^^;;

Golden Retriever

Sonata Sweets

Ophrysia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Kilala...
- Eats rose petals... but only pink ones.
- Tried to tackle a turkey once. Actually, twice. o_o;
- Is afraid of roaches (not that I blame her).
- Often stalks our house guests; never letting them out of her sight.
- Could open doors by herself (until she was declawed... poor baby).
- Has a designated "petting area" on the laundry room rug,
where she will constantly roll around and demand back scratches.
- Often drools when petted.
- Is a jewelry thief.
- Occasionally talks in her sleep.
- Will take her food out of her bowl, and drop it on the
floor before eating it.

Squish...
- Completely ignores birds, but chases squirrels to no end.
- Licks everything. He's worse than most dogs I've met.
- Is a walking garbage disposal. He'll eat just about anything.
- Sometimes sleeps in the middle of the back yard, while it's raining.
- Likes to look at everything upside-down. At least it seems that way.
- Usually sleeps in what we like to call the dead bug position; flat on the back with all four feet in the air.
- Is a clean freak. If he drops any food on the floor, he always stops to pick it up before continuing on the food in his bowl.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 pm
My dog snores and twitches when she sleeps, and instead of "sit" she only answers to commands like "tell me" (meaning speak) and "sit pretty" (where she sits up on her hind legs with her front paws like a little bunny rabbit, it's so cute).  

BugxNicole

pureismyheart

Friendly Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:05 pm
My cat LOVES to show off. As soon as he notices company is over, nomatter if he is outside or upstairs, he will get on the living room rug and start chasing his tail like a dog or roll over on his back with his feet in the air.
Sometimes he sleeps like that too!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:08 pm
my 8 month old brittany name juneau pees in his sleep and licks my other dog's ears. If he sees his reflection, he will also start growling at himself and his hackles will go up its hella funny. He has also recently learned how to jump over gates and the back of the couch....  

Sarah_ursweetheart

2,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 am
K R A Y Z E H SEZ:

I have a cat called Stanley.
He's about... Well, he's old now and we've had him since he was a kitten.
Yet, ever since we first got him, he's NEVER been able to 'Meow'
He makes a werid little attempt of a 'meow' but it sounds really strangled and rough.

Strange, but he's not sick or anything, he just doesn't speak properly.User Image

/END.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 am
My cat, Parade, likes to pick things up and carry it in her month. She's like a puppy. When she was a little tiny kitten, she would jump on my back and climb up my back to get to her food.

Now, she loves to curl herself up on my shoulders and talks back to people when she doesn't want to be picked up. Seriously, she screams "No." And if I'm in the room, she'll look at me and yell for help.
She also loves to harass people in the shower and bath.

I love my little black cat. She's so adorable!  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

Sailor_Q-tip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:08 pm
My cat, Morgan, licks the furniture. but not just any furniture, only our bedroom set. she also chases her tale but only in a certain spot in the house, under a cabinet in the dining room, nowhere else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:22 am
My budgie (parakeet) called Pigeon is in love with a Hello Kitty Pez dispenser and I'm not even kidding. He always kisses it and when I hide it he goes to the edge of my laptop and starts looking for it. o.o

He doesn't need a girl budgie (parakeet) though because he really is happy on his own.

I just have to watch that I don't lose the Hello Kitty Pez dispenser because he is really attached to it.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm
Elmo, my dog, uses pillows but only if they have pillow cases. He'll crawl into the pillow case on top of a pillow, and then stick his head out and use it as his own sleeping bag xD  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff