Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:13 am
Rae-kun
User Image
Dx Rae keeps on switching between glasses and contacts. xD
Chibi - Rae needs to commission you. x3 -artwhoreness-
Pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:17 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Rae-kun
User Image
Pretty.
For some reason she reminds me of someone I know... xp  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:44 pm
Rae-kun
User Image
Awww, Rae is pwetty!

I'm planning on opening a shop, but it seems kinda mean to charge people gold for some of my terrible artwork, edits, and emotions. I guess that's what I have to do to make some money. However, I shall try to keep the prices lower than 500 gold. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:09 pm
MadAzrael
Jhi-Jhi
Rae-kun
User Image
Pretty.
For some reason she reminds me of someone I know... xp
xd  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:27 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Rae-kun
User Image
Awww, Rae is pwetty!

I'm planning on opening a shop, but it seems kinda mean to charge people gold for some of my terrible artwork, edits, and emotions. I guess that's what I have to do to make some money. However, I shall try to keep the prices lower than 500 gold. 3nodding
Well, Yeah. She is pretty, but she looks strangely enough like someone I've met before...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:41 pm
ChibiTotoro222

scream What are you talking about??? scream
Your art work are great, quit saying they are not. Charge more!!! Even when you charge 1000 gold for your stuff, I would still say that it a great deal. Your art worth more than what you are charging people!!!  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:44 pm
MadAzrael
ChibiTotoro222
Rae-kun
User Image
Awww, Rae is pwetty!

Well, Yeah. She is pretty, but she looks strangely enough like someone I've met before...

why don't you go ask her for some background information and get to the bottom of it? xp 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:55 pm
[rolls]

Meep  

Nayatsumi

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:51 pm
Nayatsumi
[rolls]

Meep
Pretty. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:23 pm
Nayatsumi
[rolls]

Meep
You have semi similar eyes to mine! My eyelashes are different though....I usually have...1 white eyelash...You can't notice unless you look at my eyes very closely, but it's there. They grow curly and long if you don't pull it out! gonk heart

Pwetty! Everyone here has pwetty pictures! whee  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:25 pm
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

Your art work are great, quit saying they are not. Charge more!!! Even when you charge 1000 gold for your stuff, I would still say that it a great deal. Your art worth more than what you are charging people!!!
No, my art isn't worth a lot...Especially because I don't have any cool programs like paintshop pro to touch them up. Besides, I really don't like taking money from people for something they can't even use. Besides, I can't draw guys. I can try, but they will look like pretty boys. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Nayatsumi
[rolls]

Meep
Pretty. 3nodding
Nuu..Hair might be pretty but face = adfsdfssdf

Lizzy has big fat face ;-;  

Nayatsumi

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:22 pm
Nayatsumi
Jhi-Jhi
Nayatsumi
[rolls]

Meep
Pretty. 3nodding
Nuu..Hair might be pretty but face = adfsdfssdf

Lizzy has big fat face ;-;
No it's not!

Don't lie! whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:03 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

No, my art isn't worth a lot...Especially because I don't have any cool programs like paintshop pro to touch them up. Besides, I really don't like taking money from people for something they can't even use. Besides, I can't draw guys. I can try, but they will look like pretty boys. sweatdrop

isn't the object of drawing stuff is to make it look pretty?
if you don't wnat to do so, then i guess you can do what ever you want, it's ur skill ^_^
but really, u shouldn't say that you are bad, cuz u aren't
sad im the one that's bad at these kind of things. stare sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:34 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Nayatsumi
Jhi-Jhi
Nayatsumi
[rolls]