Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
covens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingof holycheese

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Hello........ (new here) What s up every one???  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:17 pm
Kingof holycheese
Hello........ (new here) What s up every one???
King- this isn't really a chat thread. One of the stickies is an intro thread- perhaps you might comment on the subject at hand?  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:45 am
darkviewoflife13
i didn't say it was, and what annoys me is that they didn't even take the time to do reasearch first they just think i'm an idiot and i can't do anything right

Ok, I have a reputation for being an asshat and it's justly earned. I am one. I am abrasive and downright mean.

You are not ready for Wicca or any magic based system or magic heavy religion.

If you're getting this wound up, emotionally, because your parents are treating you (a child) like a child, then you're not ready for the harsher realities the world has to offer.

Be a child. Enjoy your child hood. Leave the door that opens to a big bad world of gribblies closed until you have the emotional level that is required to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:35 pm
reagun ban
darkviewoflife13
i didn't say it was, and what annoys me is that they didn't even take the time to do reasearch first they just think i'm an idiot and i can't do anything right

Ok, I have a reputation for being an asshat and it's justly earned. I am one. I am abrasive and downright mean.

You are not ready for Wicca or any magic based system or magic heavy religion.

If you're getting this wound up, emotionally, because your parents are treating you (a child) like a child, then you're not ready for the harsher realities the world has to offer.

Be a child. Enjoy your child hood. Leave the door that opens to a big bad world of gribblies closed until you have the emotional level that is required to deal with it.

Cha-Ching! Listen to the former Wiccan.  

TeaDidikai

darkviewoflife13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:57 pm
i'm sick of everyone treating me like i'm two, i'm not a little kid, no one will even take me serious anymore, no one gives a damn about me, hell i'll regret saying this later but i wish i could just die off, just fade into the background, everyone groups me into the majority, i'm not one of the normal teenagers, i'm not a little kid who will do anything to piss of her parents, but no one understands that, i dont even know why i bother anymore  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:41 pm
darkviewoflife13
i'm sick of everyone treating me like i'm two, i'm not a little kid, no one will even take me serious anymore, no one gives a damn about me, hell i'll regret saying this later but i wish i could just die off, just fade into the background, everyone groups me into the majority, i'm not one of the normal teenagers, i'm not a little kid who will do anything to piss of her parents, but no one understands that, i dont even know why i bother anymore

rolleyes Okay- everything you said? It is the same stuff the rest of us hear from all little kids playing at being "grown up".

Want to be grown up and out on your own because that is what you need? Do what it takes to reach that goal and stop bitching about it.

Want the freedom of Childhood? Enjoy being a child and respect the give and take that is part of living under your parents roof.

Simple no? If you are "not normal" (not that those words mean anything in this debate) then stop acting like the average AngstBaby IRAB Wiccan.  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:18 am
darkviewoflife13
i'm sick of everyone treating me like i'm two

To the best of my knowledge, I treated both of my nephews with solemn respect, they marking the first in the new generation of my family.

darkviewoflife13
i'm not a little kid

You over 18 yet?

darkviewoflife13
no one will even take me serious anymore

With all due respect, the name kinda undermines your credibility, it's just a tad emo.

darkviewoflife13
no one gives a damn about me

Again, to be frank and honest, I don't give a damn about you. You're another of the hundreds of people I've come across on the internet. I don't know you.

darkviewoflife13
hell i'll regret saying this later but i wish i could just die off

That's emo bullshit posturing

darkviewoflife13
i'm not one of the normal teenagers, i'm not a little kid who will do anything to piss of her parents, but no one understands that, i dont even know why i bother anymore

So is that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 am
reagun ban

darkviewoflife13
i'm not a little kid

You over 18 yet?
Be fair. She did say "Little Kid", she could either be a 200 lb 4 year old, or she could be a minor on her way to being an adult (late teens).

Quote:
darkviewoflife13
no one will even take me serious anymore

With all due respect, the name kinda undermines your credibility, it's just a tad emo.
Okay, I'll address Dark first, then Reagun on this one.

People do take you seriously. I have. I have offered serious advice that is keyed into your situation. If I didn't take you seriously, I wouldn't have posted to you at all.

Now- Reagun, Screne names are just that- and we both know that they are not the end all be all of what credibility.
Quote:

darkviewoflife13
no one gives a damn about me

Again, to be frank and honest, I don't give a damn about you. You're another of the hundreds of people I've come across on the internet. I don't know you.

Dark, the whole point of this is that your parents DO Care about you. Do you know what it looks like to have parents that don't care? The neglect? The wondering if you get to eat that day or not while your father has abandoned you and your mother is crawling her way through every bar on the Upper East Side?

No. Your parents want what is best for you. They want to protect you from bad people who would hurt you and use you for their own amusement only to cast you aside like a wad of used toilet paper.

And you know what? Some of these people will use religion to do it. Be it a Catholic Priest, a Luthern Minister, a "Wiccan" High Priestess- so, before you insult those who do care about you, think really hard about if friends, family and mentors actually give a damn or not.  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:17 am
TeaDidikai
Be fair. She did say "Little Kid", she could either be a 200 lb 4 year old, or she could be a minor on her way to being an adult (late teens).

My point was that until you have reached the age of 18, particularly because of her behaviour, we are not obliged to treat her as anything other than a child.
As the man acts, so shall I judge him (I can't remember if that was Amergin or Cathbadh, but I know it was one of them).

TeaDidikai
Now- Reagun, Screne names are just that- and we both know that they are not the end all be all of what credibility.

Had her screen name been the sum total of her offences, I'd have left it unsaid, but her entire posting style screams EMO ANGST EMO.

If I knew this person, I'd have introduced them to some of my sixteen year old aquantances with real problems. Like the two who were thrown out for being in a relationship their parents didn't approve of. He's now working in mcDonalds (he was a grade A student, helped him with his junior cert) and she's now pregnant.

Or there's my sister, a recovering drug addict who crashed back into addiction because her abusive husband's death threats started her cracking up.

Hell her sob stories were an amateur's attempt at emotional blackmail and I resent it and it is horrendously distasteful, offensive and indicitive of delusion. Every second word of this post was swearing but I'm trying here, she's not. That's what has me so riled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:28 am
Fair enough. I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.  

TeaDidikai

darkviewoflife13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:29 am
hell i'm not saying i have it bad, no i have clynicall depression, there's not a damn thing i can do about it, and no i dont want to go out on my own, i dont want all the freedom and responsability, i know i'm nowhere near ready for that but i'm not a damn 2 year old, i am more mature than most of my older friends and i'm just tired of being treated like s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:08 am
darkviewoflife13
hell i'm not saying i have it bad, no i have clynicall depression, there's not a damn thing i can do about it, and no i dont want to go out on my own, i dont want all the freedom and responsability, i know i'm nowhere near ready for that but i'm not a damn 2 year old, i am more mature than most of my older friends and i'm just tired of being treated like s**t.

As far as I know, nobody here has treated you like s**t. You have been very disrespectful to them, and it's only fair that some of them may have been insulted by things you said. You seem to have a very one-sided view of the world. Perhaps you could try seeing it from others' perspectives for a change.
If you don't have it bad, what are you complaining about? Maybe you should count your blessings before you wallow in tears.
If you want to be treated like an adult, why don't you start acting like one? That means taking responsibility for everything you do, listening to what other people say, moving out, getting a job, living with the harsh realities of life... It aint that great, I can tell you that. If you want to prove that you're mature, you could apologize to the people you offended and take some stock in what they say. They gave you some advice, which you very rudely threw away. That's childish. If you want to be mature, stop acting like a child. Or you could just stay a child and have fun with your childhood, but then stop pretending to be an adult. You can't have it both ways.
I don't mean to be cruel here, I mean this in the nicest of ways. I actually do want to help you, but if you can't see that then maybe you shouldn't be here. And maybe you should stop thinking that everyone's attacking you for no reason. You brought a lot of it on yourself, and the mature thing to do would be to accept that and apologize.
Hope it all goes well for you.

(pst. Erm. What does EMO stand for?)  

Pelta

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:22 pm
missmagpie

It doesnt stand for anything. If you want a good idea, imagine a "Wiccan" with a major prosicution complex. Now imagine that prosicution complex is on life itself (No one likes me! crying I wish I could just go die! *random cuts on their wrists*)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:03 pm
darkviewoflife13
hell i'm not saying i have it bad, no i have clynicall depression, there's not a damn thing i can do about it,
that is a cop out and an insult.

you can do something about it. you're still in school, right? go to the counselor. if you have clynical depression, chances are, she can help get you counseling and/or medication. don't ever use it as a cop out like you just did. it didn't stop some of the best writers from creating some of their best work, and a good deal of them, to my recollection, didn't get all mopy and 'pity poor me'. you put yourself on the pity-pot, you can damn well take yourself off of it.

darkviewoflife13
and no i dont want to go out on my own,
then why are you acting as if you do? until you want to go out on your own, it's assumed that you want to be under someone else's roof. guess what. their roof, their rules.

darkviewoflife13
i dont want all the freedom and responsability,
wait...haven't you been saying this entire time how you want to worship how you want to...um, that's part of the freedom and responsibility that you just now said you don't want...so, do you want it, or don't you?

darkviewoflife13
i know i'm nowhere near ready for that but i'm not a damn 2 year old,
stop acting like it.

darkviewoflife13
i am more mature than most of my older friends and i'm just tired of being treated like s**t.
we don't know your older friends (i don't believe i even know your age), they aren't posting here, and i really don't give a damn if you are more mature then they are. you aren't showing it. you aren't acting it. you are acting like a child. which, suprise, you are...enjoy it.

as many people have pointed out, no one treated you like s**t. more than a couple people would be fine discussing this further with you, if you dropped the immaturity and actually listened to the answers they are giving you in response to the questions you asked.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:15 pm
PhantomPhoenix0
missmagpie

It doesnt stand for anything. If you want a good idea, imagine a "Wiccan" with a major prosicution complex. Now imagine that prosicution complex is on life itself (No one likes me! crying I wish I could just go die! *random cuts on their wrists*)

Aha... I kinda figured something like that but was just curious where it came from. I thought it was an acronym for something. Thanks.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff