Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 pm
((no wait wait i think it would be more interesting if they both changed into there zodiac form...woo i want Kisa to turn into her tirger form soooo bad lol.....if you don't mind))

Kisa was mortified as she felt Naruto-kun's arms around her. She pushed him back and poof....she had turned to her tiger form.

The same thing happened to Kyo, but as he did turn into his cat form he managed to get control of himself and back away but bumped into the huge tiger. "This is not good at all," he said and sighed.

Kisa was freaking out on the inside, "Kyo-san what do i do!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 pm
(Hehe ok well how about they both turned into cats LOL)
I looked down to see I was in my cat fourm, it mainly happens when I'm startled really bad & takes awhile to get back into my human fourm, I then unnoticely lick my paw that has catnip on it in which I'm more to say get more loony with me being in cat fourm. "Naruto-kun! I....I think I now know how Rock Lee feels when.....he gets loopy....Hehehehe" I then start to sway.
I didn't really freak out that Kisa-san turned into a tiger & the guy a cat I just figured it runned in the family, no what got me freaked was that Sara-san was acting like bushy brows on something, "Gah! Sara-san! Stay still!" I then try to get her, but she kept moving. "Oh, man this is insane!"
I evaded Naruto-kun then started to rubb against the boy who is now a cat as well I purred then looked at Naruto-kun who was scratching the back of his head with this look * sweatdrop *  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:49 pm
"Maybe a cold bath will help," Kisa said as she picked up the two cats in her mouth. She knew that kyo would get her for this later. She then jumped outside and dropped the two cats in the pond.

Instintaly Kyo jumped out, "What the hell was that for! Damnit Kisa this is all your god damn falt."
Kisa whimpered and backed up submisably. "I'm...i'm sorry Kyo-san," she said near tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 pm
I didn't jump out, like he did I didn't even fall in the water I was on top of it! I blinked then laughed, "Looks like I need to teach you the walk on water justu!" I then trot back to shore.
I followed them, when he yelled at Kisa-san again, I jumped in & defended her, "It's not her fault your a a*****e!" I glared at him again. While picking up Kisa-san, "It's Ok Kisa-san, I'll protect you from him!"
I swayed over to the boy, "Don't be so hard on others if you guys are family you need each other am I right?" I then flop next to him. while still on my 'high'.
I hugged Kisa-san, "Don't worry everythin' is going to be ok you'll see" I gave her a smile.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:13 pm
Kisa was a bit big but but wasn't suprised that Naruto was able to pick her up. "It-it's ok Naruto-kun im fine..." she said nervously since that was the first time she was held that way by the opposite sex.

Kyo moved away from the other girl cat hating to be near anyone. He then spat out, "Family...yeah right." Kyo walked away before yelling back at Kisa, "Bring them back here again i'll kill you."

Kisa's ears drooped and she felt sad. "I'm...i'm sorry.." she said before bursting into tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 pm
I then start to sing, good surpisingly even in my loopy state!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhXJyCOyOk
I bet he heard me I didn't care at this point.
"Man, what the hell is his problem! It's going to be ok Kisa-san!" I then start rubbing her back trying to soothe her.
(LOL I bet he knows the song xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm
(man i feel so out of place!!!!!.......oh well ^^)

I was just standing around staying out of peoples way. I was trying to figure out how we got here and everything. I was so confused but i kept my cool, but since Kisa and Kyo turn into animals i got curious. I then activated my kekkai genkai to see if they was using chakra to transform.(this is my kekkai genkai. I hope that's alright with you.)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm
((lol thats cool...although no chakra in them dun dun dun lol))

Kisa calmed herself and jumped out of Narutos arms when she saw Yuki walking outside. "Yuki-san!" she ran over to him and greeted him properly.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:01 pm
(lol thnx. i can make some pics for u if u want me 2. i dont mind at all.)

I realized that they wasnt using any kind of a transformation jutsu and they had no chakra. "So you guys dont have any chakra at all....interesting."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm
((lol its ok ))

Kisa whispered the situation to Yuki and he nodded the whole time. "I don't know what to do Yuki-san..." Kisa whimpered and her ears were still droopy. Yuki petted her on her head to calm her down. Tohru-sama had come out to say hello to Yuki.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm
(ok ^^ im done talking in 1st person. now im talking in 3rd cuz its driving me nuts!!! lol)

Kanatta stood there waiting to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:26 pm
(lol sorry I needed Shigure! It's his house! But with him somehow his won't change when Sara hugs him! For the heck of it.....LOL his curse is weak!)
I walked out of my office wondering what in blaze's was going on! I walk outside to see a cat, a girl & a boy wearing a orange jump suit! "Ok whats going on! *poof the cat turns into a girl* Wha! Kyo has a girlfriend?!" I was stunned.
I looked at the guy that came out of the house, "Huh? Oh, you mean the jerk that got mad at Kisa-san? No she's my friend! Sara-san!" I then look at Sara-san who vanished from the spot on the ground, I looked back the guy she was hugging him! "Wha!.....she's still loopy from the catnip....." I explained to him.
I snuggled up to him, purred. Then looked up at him. with my kitty look telling him I wanted to stay to find my friends, who I sinced was off, but not too far.
I was horrorfide when she hugged me, then confused since I didn't transformed the boy in oranged said something about catnip, 'I....I can touch, no hug her without transforming! This is the happiest day of my life!' I looked down at her, when our eyes met I blushed the said, "I'm Shigure.....and of course you all can stay!....just tell me your names" I smiled at them.
I smiled back I then let go & stood there I then saluted him, "I'm Sara, sir this *points to Naruto* is Naruto, and this *points to Kanatta*is Kanatta thank you sir Shigure thank you" I bowwed to him.
I looked at her funny, "But Kisa-san said she would take us to her home."
"Did she now? Kisa-san I know you want to help them, but if you take them to the main house Akito-kun might get mad, if they stay here you can still see them, just let me handle it ok" I smiled at her.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm
(lol its ok)

Kanatta looked Sara, "She rlly needs to get rid of the catnip."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 pm
I scratched the back of my head & did this * sweatdrop * "Your right Kanatta-san......we could wash it off....but I don't know any water justu....you do don't you?" I then look at Sara as she hugged this Shigure guy again jumping for joy.
I then look at Kisa-san, "I don't want you to get into anymore trouble because of us, thank you for helpin' us this far Kisa-san" I hugged her then looked at Naruto then Kanatta, "Huh?" I was getting off my high slowly.
I tensed again when she hugged me, but then remembered that it didn't affect me, I smiled at her, then Kisa-san again, "Don't worry about Kyo-kun! He'll just have to deal with it....I just hope that my house will keep standing"
I did this when he said that * sweatdrop * "Ehehehe....." I laughed nervously, he somehow reminded me of someone I know....but who?
(LOL just as long as he don't start callin' him pervy sage 2!)  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:29 pm
(lol nice XD)

Kanatta loked at Naruto, "Well i only know one. Remember Naruto, my specialty is black fire." she said smiling.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff