Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
What is this you call a family? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 pm
"ok can we explor plzzzzzzzzzzz i am bord" i said. i have to forget about the dream,i thought to myself  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm
"Oh alright. We can go explore," I said. "Where do you want to go first? Do you wanna go outside into the forest, or go to the RainClan camp, or whereabouts into the hunting grounds?  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kiyo Doll

Wealthy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm
I lept gently up onto a fallen tree and sat calmly, still as a church mouse. I appeared to be waiting for someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:23 am
Fire tail awoke from his Sphere shaped cottage made from trees  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm
"i wanna hunt i have been practicine i know every move and i can't wait oh and can i help u collect hurbs if we don't catch anything, i know all of them" she said exitedly  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm
"Oh all right," I giggled with amusement, "let's go hunting."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 pm
bounds excitedly out of the clearing and sniffs a faw raight away, seeing it about a foxlenghs away, silverpup gets into a crowch and stalks the fawn till she is close enough and kills it with a quick bite in the artery"yay i caught it....!" running to charcoalpaw grinning widly while holding the fawn." and this is realy fat and juicie i can't wait to eat it !!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:38 pm
"What a great catch!" I said, prodding the baby fawn with my paw. "Since you caught it, you can eat it 'til your belly is full."
Gasping, I said, "Silverpup! It is against the Warrior Code for pups to hunt! Looking around, I lowered my voice to a whisper and said quickly, "Don't tell anyone about this! You- maybe both of us can get into serious trouble. If anyone asks, I will have to tell them I caught it."
"You can still eat it though," I said pushing the young fawn towards Silverpup.

It's against the Warrior Code for pups to hunt. Also, pups wouldn't even know how to hunt/know how to fight anyway. So it doesn't make sense how you brought down that fawn, also even if you were an apprentice, doesn't take that quick to kill one. Just don't do it again 'til your an apprentice, and you'll be good!  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm
As i see the silver pup kill its pray i become cureuse.
I wonder if she is all alone... hopefully not... i don't wont anyone to be like me... i just wont a home...
In my dase i did not notece the winds had changed and my sentwas blown there direchon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:31 am
"no u have a bite first i learned from my father that i should share before i eat so here" >pushes fawn to charcoalpaw< and waits for her to take a bite and stares off into the distance." i know for ur clan it's against the rules but my old clan my father tought the pups to fight. he was clan leader i was an aseption since i was his pup. the minut i was able to walk he tought me every thing he knew and i was happy to train with him because he made it a game. he would be the enemie or prey and i would hunt him or play fight. that was what i remembered most of him." smiles sadly" he dide when the badgers came deffending me and told me to run. my mother was in a fight and she screamed to me and said to run i didn't want to but i had to." sighs and smiles happily"i wish i was with her but i am glad that next week i will be an apprentice here and u will be a medicinewolf isn't this exciting i could be ur apprentice and i can't wait!"
smiles her signature cute smile" i smell somthing" i said with curiosity in my voice.

p.s.(remember candyskunk my caracter met urs in a new begining so i am not fully clan born into it and i learnt different ly lol. and my old clan taught pups to hunt and fight at 2 moons old so in case of a battle or they travled, the pups can help defend the clan at 4-5 moons old. lol)  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 am
sniffing the air, silverpup smells a new wolf and bounds forword to see her." hellow would u like somthing to eat i can tell u are friend and not foe!" smi.les sweetly "o plz can u we have enough to share"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm
Taking bites from the fawn, I looked up noticing a visitor has arrived, "Hi, I've never seen you before. May I ask who you are?"

hotdevilgirl12, not to offend you, but the rule for pups to hunt/defend your former Clan when they are very young is pretty stupid; but that's a Clan's code and I will respect it. Anyway, thanks for the explanation hotdevilgirl12. I understand now!  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm
As the silver pup runs over to me i tens. im not used to having people aproch me. I take a step back but my strangth leaves me... im still very sore from the fall and i look up and repliy a little garded "my name is shadowpup... im not from around here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:05 am
"Yeah, I can assume you're not from here," I said. "I'm Charcoalpaw, the Healer's apprentice. The Healer, well, heals the ones in need, and I'm her apprentice, she teaches me all the cures and stuff. It's really great!"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 pm
I could sence that they meant no harm, but i still have trust ishuses so i remand silent.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff