Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~тнє яσσм ву тнє ѕєα~ Artists wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm
What do we do if we end up having extra money after the ball? I guess we would just donate a big amount towards the next..
Also, I'll probably make a mule soon for the room. Does anyone have ideas for a mule name?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 am
The extra money and items go back to annual ball (well atleast items bought with the annual ball's gold and gold from the annual ball's mule.) at the end of the event.  

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm
Alright guys, I updated a BUNCH of stuff. Mainly just the contests and I added a bunch of spiffy names for each contest. Most of them are lame, but we can discuss them later. I think those will probably the contests that we'll include... Besides a trivia contest... Which I should go add.

I think when we have the room going, we might want another thread elsewhere for the contests. People can submit everything there and it might be better than being bombarded by PMs.

For the mule, I'm thinking of doing ABC_Nereid. I think Broken_Bleeding_Angel gad issues with doing NPC_(character name) So she thought of using ABC to stand for Annual Ball Character. We can always wait a bit longer and see what others are doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Lectern
Alright guys, I updated a BUNCH of stuff. Mainly just the contests and I added a bunch of spiffy names for each contest. Most of them are lame, but we can discuss them later. I think those will probably the contests that we'll include... Besides a trivia contest... Which I should go add.

I think when we have the room going, we might want another thread elsewhere for the contests. People can submit everything there and it might be better than being bombarded by PMs.

For the mule, I'm thinking of doing ABC_Nereid. I think Broken_Bleeding_Angel gad issues with doing NPC_(character name) So she thought of using ABC to stand for Annual Ball Character. We can always wait a bit longer and see what others are doing.

Sounds like a good mule name. The contest names are cute too!  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enjoy the randomness...

So far things look good, I see your more then set for contests, So you should start thinking about your plot more, as well as the layout. It's a simple plot, but it doesn't feel like it fits the ball's theme to me.

How about having an opening were Poseidon announces that they will win the contest thanks to his powerful trident. Making a claim that no one can beat the power of the sea in entertainment. In this way he draws attention to his Trident's powers. Then when the plot twists for the ball, someone steals the Trident who wishes for the power of the seas him/herself. That person would of course need a reason, Like maybe their lover was dieing and only the Trident could save them. Or maybe they believe themselves a better ruler then Poseidon himself.

That's of course is just an idea. Feel free to use it, or ignore it as you please.

...That is me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:26 pm
Poy, thanks for checking up on us! The plot sounds good, but we'll probably keep it comical and have Poseidon place it somewhere really stupid.

Also, Congratulations to paulaterra who will be our Delhpin for the Ball! Paula, I'll send you a P.M. with specific details.  

Lectern
Crew

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm
Thank you very much!
This is the tektek I have made, please comment on it. I own most of the items, so if it's acceptable I will use it.
User Image
I can also draw art for the Sea Room.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

Your very welcome Lec. ^.^

...That is me.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:21 pm
Paula, the avatar works well. We don't need to asseble them for awhile, though. For art, the only thing we might need at the moment is a drawing of a sunken ship for a fundraising event. I'll probably talk more about it on the front page. We'll also need line art of a sea monster..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm
Hey everyone! This is the mule for The Sea Room. I might change the name later if need be. Amatheia is one of the 50 or so nereids, so I thought the name works. The account will be used for Funds mostly, but it will be used to set up our room later. Sorry for the bad avatar, I still need to raise the funds >.<  

The Nereid Amatheia

Raineve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:10 pm
~ι ωαηт тσ вє α ƒιѕн ιη тнє ѕєα!~

Gaia Username: Raineve
Role You Would Like: Thetis or whatevers needed!
Past Experiences: None, I tried to help out in the 7th Annual Ball but I was Clueless about everything but this year i'd really like to help!
What You Have To Offer: Roleplay, and I can study up whatevers needed!
Other Commitments: I'm on a lot but I live in the U.S. so i'd have to figure out the time diff.
Why You Should Be Picked: I would love to help out and make this my first Annual Ball. I adore the sea and all it's wildlife, it's gorgeous and I couldnt really see myself in any other room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 pm
@Raineve,
XD, I didn't see that you actually posted until after I sent the P.M. Whims and I need to discuss a bit more, and we'll get back to you soon.  

Lectern
Crew

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:30 am
Lectern
Paula, the avatar works well. We don't need to asseble them for awhile, though. For art, the only thing we might need at the moment is a drawing of a sunken ship for a fundraising event. I'll probably talk more about it on the front page. We'll also need line art of a sea monster..

That sounds good! I like sea monsters.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:04 am
Enjoy the randomness...

They just released a whole bunch of items that go along with this rooms theme.....

...That is me.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 am
Poyudi Hytori
Enjoy the randomness...

They just released a whole bunch of items that go along with this rooms theme.....

...That is me.

I want to get them all. :]  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces