Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 pm
That plastic beastie looks great! The rest is meh. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am
The Elysian Tauros Venator has arrived and well..

HOLY ******** s**t.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOLY ******** s**t.

HOLY. ********. s**t.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 am
that is indescribebly awesome.

wow. just wow.

definatly picking up a couple for my traitor guard!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 am
Lady Blodwynn
That plastic beastie looks great! The rest is meh. surprised

Agreed. I want those wings in a very, very serious way.

And the Elysian buggy...it's so beautiful.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Oh wow! surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:58 am
Coming Summer 2010 from Fantasy Flight Games and Games Workshop..

Death Watch.

Having seen said rules in their beta stages I can assure you that this will be a great game.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 am
Quote:
More Orcs & Goblins coming in May

Orcs & Goblins are the scourge of the Warhammer world, an unending tide of ferocious raiders. For every greenskin Waaagh! defeated on the field of battle, another arises to trample a swathe of destruction across the land. Orcs and Goblins live to fight!

Orcs & Goblins are one of the most popular Warhammer armies and it's not difficult to see why: they can field warriors of all shapes and sizes from tiny Snotlings to Giants, and every shape of Orc and Squig in-between. They have access to a bizarre array of war machines and mounts, and some of the most entertaining special rules of any Warhammer army. And thanks to their inclusion in the great-value Battle for Skull Pass set, are often the first army a hobbyist collects.

So this May we're celebrating the Orcs & Goblins in all their choppa-wielding glory. We're under orders from the Big Boss to keep quiet about exactly what's going on so be sure to check out games-workshop.com in April when all will be revealed and pick up May's issue of White Dwarf for an in-depth look at all things green.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 am
It seems GW finally adopted policy of all-weapon-options-included in their IG vehicles range - my IG friends were killing each other over getting heavy flamers for their Chimeras. I wonder if Basilsik has option for enclosed crew cabin.  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 am
The Basilisk will be as shown on the box, minus a hull-mounted heavy bolter. That's right, you get a Basilisk without a heavy bolter.

The Chimera however will come with all options mentioned: the three turret-mount weapons, two hull-mounted weapons and the two pintle mount upgrades.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 am
Finally GW pulled their gritty thumbs out of their arses and got working on new Greenskin models! BOAR BOYZ LISTS HERE I COME!  

Shinobi_8745

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 am
I hope people also like plastic River Trolls. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 am
I certainly don't... I'd rather use Magic Resistance 2/Scaly skin 5+ Trolls myself, I find them far more useful than the river trolls myself. wink  

Shinobi_8745

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 am
Might as well toss this out now seeing as I'll be gorging on new plastic kits tomorrow. whee

NEW RELEASES FOR THE 6TH OF MARCH 2010

Warhammer 40,000 Battle Missions.
Battle Missions is an expansion for Warhammer 40,000 that contains more than thirty new missions for you to play. Each mission is designed to provide you with a battle that will really challenge your ability as a commander on the war-torn battlefields of the 41st Millennium.

This 96-page scenarios book contains 30 new missions and three special missions for use in your games of Warhammer 40,000. This book also includes extensive background material and maps describing different battle strategies and tactics used by the armies of the 41st Millennium.

Imperial Guard Chimera.
The Chimera is the Imperial Guard's most commonly used armoured troop carrier. These ubiquitous vehicles are extremely durable and practical, capable of mounting an array of support weapons and protecting embarked Infantry Squads from all but the most destructive of onslaughts.

This box set contains one multi-part plastic Imperial Guard Chimera. This 95-piece set comes with a range of assembly options allowing you to customise your miniature, including: a turret-mounted multi-laser, a turret-mounted heavy flamer, a turret-mounted heavy bolter, a hull-mounted heavy flamer, a hull-mounted heavy bolter, a hunter-killer missile and two different tank commanders.

Imperial Guard Basilisk.
The Basilisk is a mobile artillery platform armed with a massive earthshaker cannon. The powerful shells fired by a Basilisk are capable of smashing apart both infantry and vehicles with ease and the unmistakable shriek of its incoming ordnance is rightly feared by the enemies of the Emperor.

This box set contains one multi-part plastic Imperial Guard Basilisk. This 117-piece set includes a range of assembly options that allow you to customise your miniature.

Space Marine Venerable Dreadnought.
Standing three times the height of a man, these towering war machines bare powerful weapons and are as lethal at range as in close assault. A chapter's Dreadnoughts are treasured relics, only awoken in great need. Encased inside every Dreadnought, lies a mighty space marine hero, who has suffered grievous wounds in battle, saved only by his interment. Venerable Dreadnoughts bring their wisdom to the Chapter in times of peace, and immense battlefield experience in times of war.

This box set contains one multi-part plastic Space Marine Venerable Dreadnought. This 84-piece set includes: a plasma cannon, an assault cannon, a twin-linked lascannon, a flamer, a storm bolter, an ornate power fist and a set of smoke launchers. Also included are: two different sets of ornate leg guards, three different helmets, six purity seals, two different pennants, a range of different sarcophagus armour plates, several sarcophagus designs, and a host of Crux Terminatus and other Imperial icons.

Ork Deff Dread.
Deff Dreads epitomise three main ideal of Ork warfare: big, shooty and stompy. They thunder and clank towards the foe, limbs waving as heavy weapons spit death into the enemy ranks and powered shears snip excitedly in anticipation of the bloodletting to come.

This box set contains one multi-part plastic Ork Deff Dread. This 86-piece set includes: two cockpit sights, 10 different glyphs, five different close combat weapons, two big shootas, two rokkits, two kustom blastas, a skorcha, and other assembly options. Model supplied with a 60mm round base.

Ork Killa Kans.
Killa Kans are essentially giant metal canisters on piston-driven legs that sport lethal close combat attachments and heavy-duty weaponry. One of their limbs usually ends in deadly-looking power shears or a great blood-encrusted buzz saw, whilst the other is a large calibre weapon welded to the opposite side.

This box set contains three multi-part plastic Ork Killa Kans. This 94-piece set includes: three variations of Cockpit, three different close combat weapons, a big shoota, a rokkit launcha and a skorcha. Also included are a host of glyphs, armour plates, horns, metal teef and dangly bitz. Models supplied with 60mm round bases.

Ork Flash Git.
The richest and most obnoxious of all Orks are indisputably the Flash Gitz. They are obsessed with upgrading their wargear and will do almost anything to get more wealth, including the occasional recreational backstabbing. Flash Gitz like nothing more than strutting their stuff and using their kustom shootas to vaporise their enemies.

This blister contains one finely-detailed metal Ork Flash Git. Model supplied with a 25mm round base.

This model is only available via in-store order points, the Games Workshop web site or by calling Games Workshop Customer Services.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 am
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2010/03/40k-sneak-peek-blood-angel-sprues-and.html

Saves me posting every image.

Also, lol at the 'new' Basilisk. One new sprue and no new artillery options. Yeah....  

Sir Doober

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items