Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Ok here it goes. (7 pounds lost!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:54 am

That really sucks. You're probably right about that one. Or if they want to switch, they need to approach a manager first to make sure the correct shift gets switched. It's really lame that you'd get in trouble. She should get in trouble to. it was HER shift. And SHE messed up. I would argue that if you do end up getting written up.

I hope getting back on your diet helps you out. I know I felt a little better just being back on, even if it was nice to eat what I want. Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 am
Thanks 3nodding Well, I have not gained any or lost any since I quiet for awhile, I have noticed I snack alot though, and apart from a small piece of dark chocolate I am not allowed to snack, just have a meal. And probably not breakfast, even though I know what they say about it, I am usually just not hungry at breakfast, I just want a little fruit and some tea.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 am
Day 19

Ok, the day has started out with some excercise and a small piece of dark chocolate, today is a college day for me, so I am brushing up on my sociology studies. I dropped accounting because nursing majors do not need it, and it was taking time away from my important classes. I still have my 4.0, but I am trying to keep it up. My art class makes me nervous because I have to make a college, I am thinking about doing one on the timeframe of medical technology or the archtecture of the church, or maybe even illness, like a cancer. I will get to work on it this weekend, then for a sociology project I get to study Japan 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 am
I'm really sorry it took me so long to respond x_x I didn't realize you replied to me. x) <3

I'm an English Literature major, 2nd year, getting my AA this semester (just for the heck of it) and graduating with a B.A. in '12. Then law school, unless the world ends. Hee hee. <3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Nicodemas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:36 am
Stars in my Pocket
I'm really sorry it took me so long to respond x_x I didn't realize you replied to me. x) <3

I'm an English Literature major, 2nd year, getting my AA this semester (just for the heck of it) and graduating with a B.A. in '12. Then law school, unless the world ends. Hee hee. <3

It kind of interesting. Even in my life a lot of things are happening in 2012 and I think to my self, "why cant it happen a year earlier if the world is going to end =w=?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 am
awsome 3nodding I wanted to be a english teacher, but I wanted to live on my own, and maybe have children. So I had to get into a profession where I made alot of money, and I loved. And I realized I would love to work at a clinic or doctors office, so I am going to school to eventually become a nurse practitioner. Oh, the world will not end lol It is just that the mayan calender ends that year can you blame them?l It is difficult to write calenders a few thousand years in advance.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:17 am
Day 21

yesterday was rough, I was diagnosed with major depression due to family events. It will be ok though, I probably just need slight changes in life. But that probably contributes to why I have not lost more then two pounds. I have lost alot of motivation to run, but I will start again today, because running makes me happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 pm
day 23

I ate a little more then I should, I ate too much for breakfast, and got hungry again around afternoon,  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:45 pm
Day 24

I ate like really bad today. I went to school and had a frap, a piece of cake, a tuna sandwich, tons of sushi, some tea, and potatoe salad, a yougurt, and I forgot what I had for breakfast, and I came home and had green beans. I realized I am addicted to sugar, so I cannot just count calories, I have to cut out sugar.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:23 pm
Day 25

I did not eat breakfast, or lunch, but I came home and had rice and broccoli, fish, and some homemade soup and herbal tea.

calories- 1300
Exercise-running around at work  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am
Day 28

I lost another pound  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:32 am
Day 30.

I worked long hours yesterday, so did not post because I was studying for my art class, Actually I woke up at seven and am studying for math and sociology as we speak. Of course, I do not have class until tomorrow. Because of the tue thurs schedule, but I work from two until seven, then I will come home and study some more. I pulled a muscle in my bottocks/leg area yesterday at work, so I will be watching my diet, but not runnig for a few days crying I could tell you which muscle it was, but I do not take my anatomy and phisiology class until this summer.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:56 pm
Day 31

I started the weight watcher plan, had a great day, aced my exams. And it was just a wonderful day today.

Points 22
Excercise- Running all over college!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am
Month 1, day 1

Ugh, it makes me so annoyed that sugar makes you hungry for the whole day. I slipped up yesterday by eating a donut and I was starving all day even though I ate enough. But the weight loss is remaining, and I am still running. Today I cannot though because my grandma wants company all day. Today was a day for cleaning, studying, and just feeling wonderful. It makes one feel good to clean and put candles up.

WW points- 23  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 am
Month 1, day 2

Ok, I know I was not supposed to, but I got on the scale a day before saturday. And I have lost two more pounds!

WW points- 20
Excercise- Running for about fourteen minutes.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff