4%  [ 3 ]
Im hungry <3
20%
 20%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 67

Velandeta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Here r some suggestions! ^^

1. I would try to take the speaker thing that ppl can hear throughout the store and say "The store wil be closing in 5 min. Thankyou for shopping at Wallmart...losas!!!" right after it opens lol.

2. Another you should meet a random worker and know there whole name, and then go tell the front clerk you lost your parent and tell them the workers name. If there stupid enough they say it over the loud speaker, and the worker would be like wtf.

3. Also in the front shake up all the cokes and hide the candy bars. Mix up the items.

4. Take all the watermelons you can and put them in another shopper's cart when they aren't looking. X3

5. Unwrap all the chocolates and put them pack.

6. Scream bloody murder where nobody is so they won't know its you. Everybody might start to panic.

7. Fart over the loud speaker.

8. Ask a clerk where the achohol is (if your -21)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:48 am
Are you crazy?  

Ayoo Tacos

Can You Hear My Heartbeat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 am
1.Go to the toy aisle and try on one of the barbie costumes, then run around the the store screaming, "I'M A PRINCESS!!!!!"
2.Yell in the speaker, "WE HAVE RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER IN THE BATHROOM, thank you." and then steal all the gaia cash cards. :3
3.When an assistant asks if you need help, you say," NO, YOU CAN'T HELP ME!!!!! NOBODY CAN HELP ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 am
Toxic Sempal
15 things to do at WAL*MART
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspicously, humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"
I've done #13. before but I would hide in the mens sportwear before they pick their shirt, I would scream, "no, NO,NO, NO, SWEATY!!!!"  

C-fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:59 pm
1.Go to the toy aisle and try on one of the barbie costumes, then run around the the store screaming, "I'M A PRINCESS!!!!!"
2.Yell in the speaker, "WE HAVE RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER IN THE BATHROOM, thank you." and then steal all the gaia cash cards. :3
3.When an assistant asks if you need help, you say," NO, YOU CAN'T HELP ME!!!!! NOBODY CAN HELP ME!!!"

I'd do #2,3 3nodding
i just imagined miself running around walmart singing the mission impossible song
it was funny whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18474157&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

GRAB ALL THE MARSHMALLOW PACKS PUT THEM IN YOUR PANTS ,GET A SHIRT AND PUT IT ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD , GET A BIG PACK OF SKITTLEZ AND RUN AROUND THE STORE SCREAMING AND THROWING THE SKITTLES AT PEOPLE. LOL IT WORKS  

risen_darkness570

merpderp19974

Shirtless Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 pm
TheEmoPimpBitch
h y p e r x m u s i c
1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and randomly place them in shoppers' carts while they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee in housewares, tell him/ her in an official tone "Code Blue." and watch what happens.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks how they may help you, start crying and say "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes on the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO!!!! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room; wait a while, then yell very loudly "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"

LMAO IVE DONE #13....good times...good times XD

o.O did the #11 one running down State ST. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm
Go to the dressing rooms and try on something stupid and then walk out and asking a random person "What time is it?!" and when they say it, start dancing
NOTE~you might get called: lunatic, idiot, crazy, mime, dipsh*t, buckwheat  

merpderp19974

Shirtless Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Nerd 50

hypocryptic

4,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 pm
we don't have Walmart in New Zealand but im guessing its like Kmart so go to the ball isle and throw them down the isle yelling "PIKACHU I CHOSE YOUUUUU!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:48 pm
git a jaunt bat and swing it like crazy go in oooga oga oga twisted  

Moosifer666

Lonely Fatcat

15,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xx_ipoked_chu_xX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:05 pm
i need gold  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:57 pm
My friends actually got kicked out for this.
They had those plastic swords and were running around walmart hitting eachother and knocking over things. mrgreen
They hit multiple people too!  

Mr Vendor

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 pm
Toxic Sempal

hahahahaha lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 pm
Grab a cell phone you hate, drop it on the ground, stomp on it for a min. or tell someone see you while laughing like a phyco.  

Ren Nagusaran

light_shadow_in_the_dark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 am
wow those r the best ideas ever!!!! I'm gonna try one of those next time I go to walmart!!!!! biggrin  
[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff