Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Feeling better Chione tried to act as calm as possible, realizing that showing her nervousness wouldn't help them in blending in. As the scenes of a marketplace began to appear she made sure not to let go of his hand, staying as close to him as possible in the crowded streets. Shopkeepers and merchants yelled out their wares, trying to attract buyers with their slogans and calls. Placing her other hand on his arm the princess tried to look for anything she could bring home, though she was pushed around every now and then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Bomani looked over at her when she put her hand on his arm. He realized this was the closest she'd ever been to him, and he had to resist the urge to kiss her, even on the hand. He'd never done anything like that before, and knew it would be surprising if he suddenly did.
"See anything?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:58 pm
"Well..." Chione tip-toed to look above the heads of others in the crowd. "There is a man selling some jewelry over there." She suggested, seeing some of the merchant's wares hanging from wooden pegs. They didn't look bad from afar, and she thought that maybe a bracelet would be nice...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm
Jewellery. Maybe, if he played his cards right, he'd have the honour of buying something for her, or even putting it on for her. It wasn't much, but it would mean more to him than she would ever guess. "Sounds like a good idea. Let's go." he said, leading her through the crowd to the stall.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Arriving at the stall Chione looked among the jewels and chains, trying to quickly choose one. However, it was hard for her to decide. The merchant then asked what she wanted, and she replied saying that she was only browsing. That was when her eyes fell upon a simple necklace with an opal pendant. With delicate hands she looked at it, comparing it to the others and finding that she liked it, a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm
"That one?" Bomani asked, smiling as well. He turned to the merchant and pulled out his coin purse, and handed over the money to pay for it. He put the coins away and turned to Chione. "Would you mind if I put it on for you?" he asked her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm
Before she could say anything he had already payed for the necklace. Nodding, Chione offered the necklace to him while turning so that he could place it on her. "Bomani," She began, looking away slightly. "You really shouldn't have." The princess murmured, feeling a little bad, especially when she could pay for it.

((I'll have to disappear for a while, but I'll return ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm
[Alright]
-----
"I wanted to." Bomani said. He slid his arms over her shoulders, and brought the necklace around, up to her neck, the clasped it behind her neck. "It's my gift to you, so that you can remember today's adventure." he explained, stepping to her side but "accidentally" leaving one arm around her shoulders. She had no idea how much that small act had meant to him, and he wished he could tell her that he also wanted her to remember him whenever she saw that necklace.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm
Looking down at the necklace when he was finished speaking Chione closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the smells and sounds of the marketplace. Opening them again the opal color filled her eyes with wonder. Bringing her gaze back up to him she smiled. "Thank you, Bomani." She said sweetly, then moved to hug him for a brief moment. After all, his arm around her shoulders made it looked as if he wasn't uncomfortable with being so intimate. They had known each other for so long, it didn't seem awkward to her. Finally, she was not the princess here, and she felt as if she could act freely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Bomani was a little surprised when she hugged him. He didn't show it though, and put his own arms around her. "You're welcome, Chione." he said, feeling happier now that he'd felt what it was like to be held by her. He hesitated a little, but eventually he let go of her, before the point where it would become awkward to keep holding her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 pm
As he embraced her back Chione realized that she felt...safe in his arms. Then, when he released her she took a step back, telling herself that she shouldn't be thinking such thoughts. They were acquaintances to the court, friends when they were alone. To think further than that...she shook her head a little. "So," She said, wanting to get away from her own thoughts, "did you grow up near here?" She knew it sounded like a stupid question, but she never actually asked Bomani about his background, and hoped that she wasn't intruding on ground that wasn't supposed to be touched.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm
"No." Bomani said with a slightly sad smile. He took her hand and led her through the town. "I was born...well, I was born into a nomadic tribe of Arabs." he explained. "I was raised a warrior. One day, some Egyptian soldiers accosted our caravan and we were arrested. Most were sent back home. A handful of warriors like myself were taken captive." he explained, keeping a surprisingly calm face.
"Your father took me and another in. His name is Adjo, and he's one of the soldiers." he continued. "Since that day, I've worked as your father, and a little after that, as your body guard." he finished.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm
Chione listened intently, but then felt sad as his story continued. "I'm sorry." She said simply when he was finished, not knowing what else she could say. She could only imagine what he went through before he was here with her, though she was happy he was here now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:38 pm
Bomani smiled sadly, shaking his head. It did hurt to think about it, but he knew there wasn't much she could do to help him feel better.
"It's alright...it's not your fault, and I've survived. I've got a good job, and I don't sleep in a tent every night." he said, smiling a little more brighter...even though he did miss sleeping outside all the time. "In fact, I've got all I could need...except for one thing." he said.

[Might disappear. Won't be on much at all tomorrow, until later]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:42 pm
((Okay. ^.^))

Chione raised an eyebrow, wondering what he could be talking about. "Is there anything I could do?" She asked, not wanting to pry but wanting to do something in return. After all, he had kept her safe and just now gave her a gift, making her feel indebted to him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff