a family memeber
33%
 33%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 45

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:56 pm
Punkman2159
Voodoo Glow Skulls, AKA Band Geek Mafia.... they got me into it... now i like just about everything ska.... (first song heard: They Always Come Back)
Great song to start off with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:56 pm
yea, i thought so....  

Pararrayos22

Eloquent Genius

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:25 pm
Punkman2159
Voodoo Glow Skulls, AKA Band Geek Mafia.... they got me into it... now i like just about everything ska.... (first song heard: They Always Come Back)
That's kewl. Voodo Glow Skulls are awsome LYK WHOA! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:59 pm
the first ska i heard was either Mustard Plug or The Forces of Evil. my 3rd ska band was The Aquabats. my friend got me into them. i still like all of them..especially The Aquabats.

P.S. i heard Goldfinger-Superman on Tony Hawk too! (my brother has it..) but i had heard them before that..so i was like, "awesome!"

oh yeah..by the way, i find it really crazy that TMMB are on the digimon movie! yeah.. smile  

AquabatLady

cheesemonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:17 pm
The Aquabats are my favorite they were also the first ska band i heard  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:12 pm
My favorite band ever is Five Iron Frenzy. I learned to dance at one of their concerts...... Anyway, I also like the Insyderz and I Voted for Kodos. The world needs more ska. Long live FIF.

Mariah the pirate girl

Pyrate_Girl

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:08 pm
Pyrate_Girl
My favorite band ever is Five Iron Frenzy. I learned to dance at one of their concerts...... Anyway, I also like the Insyderz and I Voted for Kodos. The world needs more ska. Long live FIF.

Mariah the pirate girl
HEHE yes! ska for ALL!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:53 pm
aleoop123
The first band I ever liked was less than jake as well. I found losing streak in a box of cds my brother left when he moved away. After that I began to like other ska bands, especially the mad caddies. I still like both of those bands today, despite all this bullshit people are saying about less than jake selling out.

johhny quest was right, lol, but i still love em  

Marbles_shrooms

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:27 pm
Marbles_shrooms
aleoop123
The first band I ever liked was less than jake as well. I found losing streak in a box of cds my brother left when he moved away. After that I began to like other ska bands, especially the mad caddies. I still like both of those bands today, despite all this bullshit people are saying about less than jake selling out.

johhny quest was right, lol, but i still love em
LOL! You got to love a band where they admit in a song that they have people call them sellouts and don't even care. *caugh* ReelBigFish "We care" *caugh* haha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:17 pm
My bro got me into ska by having me listen to Common Rider which subsequently lead me into the beauty that is Operation Ivy. It was all skankin up hill from there.  

GLKilowog

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:19 pm
Was that a subtle hint at RBF sucking or you liking them? I love RBF!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:55 pm
I used to be incredibly anti-ska. (Sad, I know. crying ) Then one of my friends (the person right above me, convieniently) made me listen to some RBF. The only song I liked at first was Where Have You Been which is not very ska-ish sounding song. But one thing lead to another, and I started listening to more of their songs, and then more ska bands, and here we are!

I hate that old me. Damn you, ska hater!! XD  

Speed Calypso

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:30 am
my first ska band would have to have been Five Iron Frenzy.....yes...thats sounds about right.... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:29 pm
my friend had me listen to the forces of evil 2 years ago, i didnt realize they were ska though, then about a year ago my friend introduced me to catch 22 and i've loved both bands since  

AnonymousJoe

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:13 am
Oh My GOD! Forces of Evil rock. I love them. Any band that puts a pink carebear with a skull and crossbones on it's stomach on the front of their CD has a special place in my heart.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff