Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Want to get active?! Come View our List of current events & keep up do date with Meeting Schedules!
[Gone Fishin' Social] Fundraising Event - Friday April 23? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'll be Grabbin'!
  +1
View Results

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm
O.O there's a Meebo meeting this Saturday (Feb 20th)? Is it confirmed? What's the time? Do we have Meebo meetings every week, actually?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am
we should have them every week. I worked last saturday though =[

I was just going to send out the memo saturday, since more people come if i do that, since i was gone for a few days. (sorry about that)

It will be at the same times as usuial. Maybe ill send out a memo today too x.x  

Annual Ball
Captain

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enjoy the randomness...

My niece's birthday party is tomorrow. So I may not make it. Can someone please cover for me, and keep notes on the meeting?

...That is me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:13 pm
Enjoy the randomness...

You need to send the announcement earlier in the day, I didn't see it until now, and I was on here when this event started.

...That is me.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 pm
I didn't see the message until way too late also. Sorry about missing it!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm
We need another meebo meeting. There's a lot to discuss.

And I agree, the announcement needs to be earlier. Perhaps you could do one the day before and the day of?

And someone should really get rid of the committee hideout sub-forum, and update the guild, because even though I know my way around perfectly well, newcomers will probably be a bit confused.

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm
Sorry it was one of those last minuite decisions, i didnt think i was going to be able to hold it. I really need someone to help out on the days I can's although with me having only a few weeks before i'm done school and start finals i guess it's a bit late.

Meebo will be on saturday, im preping the announcement now.

I'm sorry I have been too busy with school to hold bi-weekly meetings latley, but I have alot of work this semester!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm
That's understandable ^_^

I think we all thought we'd just say something, because if we never did, you might never know our opinions.
heart  

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 pm
I hope this new layout works a bit better, that way all updates will just be in this forum and we won't have to look for them x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 pm
If I work through the night, I can probably get the tutorial done. Also, I can probably host/help out with both nights if you need it.  

Lectern
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 am
*ITCHING TO ORGANIZE WHOLE THREAD* You've got my vote, Luna Verto. A spot-on hit on the nail. The whole Guild seems to be in disarray (we've had a number of new members though, some rather active in helping out). IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ORGANIZE THE GUILD, I WOULD GLADLY, GLADLY DO SO. IN FACT, I WILL THANK YOU GREATLY FOR THIS. Caps lock for emphasis. XD

One more thing which I'd like to add... WHERE IS SABS?! Isn't she supposed to be the host or something? Where IS she? REALLY, if she's busy, then she shouldn't have dumped all the work on you! We could really see you stressing out badly right now! You really, really shouldn't strain yourself. D= It's bad for your general wellbeing! I've seen her on AIM TONS of times, but she never replies or come about. Goodness, really, where is she?! We'll need to discuss these in the meeting.

But really, accidents can happen in life. I hope nothing bad happens to her. =( That would simply be terrible. (but considering I've bumped into her in AIM a lot...)

I can help you with anything you need. I think I can squeeze that into my schedule (especially since my exams are just over, I can do a lot of stuff in these few days before getting back to schedule again). Your Room seems to be fairing... not so greatly. I'd gladly help you out with that, at least, until Sabs return and get kicking or a suitable host replacement is found for your room. I won't be able to attend Booty Grab sessions, as one day I'll be in school and another for Karate lessons (by the way, I thought the goal was 5 million? Did we increase, or is it just me being dumb? @.@) No problems with attending bi-weekly Meebo Meetings (maybe except for this week's, but not anything I can't deal with) so I'd gladly help out with that too.

In other words... I'll be there if you need me. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Any suggestions for thread clearing, and cleaning up the guild will be greatly appreciated =]

Sabs is back! she's not as busy IRL anymore, so we should see her around alot more!

I increased the amount to 7 mill, because we already have 5.5 mill, so i thought we would be able to do better than just 5 mill, with all the time we have left! xd
(this would be crazy, since every room would have 1 mill in spending money x.x)

As for my room, did you have any more suggestions for the plot? Everything else is comming along swimmingly lol (although you may not see it now, believe me it will be all like BOOM haha)

Also: do we know about anything more with the main plot? I havent heard anything for awhile!  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 am
*punches air* YESSSSSSSSS!! *jumps up and down* There's gonna be a major cleanup for things!! =D *Full of ideas, but best discuss them with the others first*

Oh, really? =D That's great to hear!

Ohhhhhh... okay. xd No worries, mad people make the world go round. MAD PEOPLE ACHIEVE DREAMS AND RULE TEH WOOOOOORLD!! *in this case, the Gaia Annual Ball xd * Well, like they say, the more money the better. xd Considering how expensive the avis are. We might even save up a lot of money until next time! xd Or some people might just take the money as this' year's salary for all the work that had to be done xd

Erm... not really. @.@ Zeus and Hera and Hestia has been swimming in the back of my head. Good luck with your room! =D

Lady Angel and Queenie are still around Gaia often. Would you like to ask them?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:43 pm
well its been awhile since i've seen anyone at one of these fishing social so i'd like to ask if anyone even wants to attend these anymore >.< todays social supposibly starts in about 2and a half hours. I'd really like peopel to come but that might not happen T-T

note: i was the one to change the 1st post. is anyone interested in attending? or should we just drop the fishing social idea.  

stupidpsycho
Crew

Dapper Elder

28,475 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Want to get active?! Come View our List of current events & keep up do date with Meeting Schedules!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games