Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 pm
The little eevee had lied down gently while his master was thinking. His ear perked up when he heard that one however and lifted his head, looking up at him curiously. "Sasuke?" He asked, softly, seeing if he'd heard it right. He blinked then, humming softly. He ran it through his mind..... and... he liked it!! Though... it didn't show on his face... his face looked as if he was still deciding on how he felt about it... in case his master decided to name him something else... it wasn't good to get too attached to a name before your master decided.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:02 am
Naruto pet the small Eevee " So you like? Or you prefer Noodles maybe? It does sound more tasty! I mean would be better calling ya Noodles no?" he stated still smiling. He heard his stomach make some noise and winced a bit "Hungry" he stated talking to himself mostly. He gently stood up and walked to the kitchen.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 am
The eevee blinked at this. He didn't know why but he decided to follow the human into the kitchen. He was looking curiously around but all he seemed to be able to focus on was the wounds on Naruto's legs. He frowned at them and suddenly felt like having some Ratatouile.... and he knew exactly where to get the rats.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:50 pm
Naruto took out a bowl and boiled some water. He took out some noodles and put them in the boiling water. The blond hummed softly thinking which flavour of Ramens he felt like eating today, after a bit of easy thinking he choose Miso. He glanced at his pokemon and took out a plate where he put some pokefood in it and placed it on the ground near the table. He pet the Eevee's head gently before going back to preparing his ramens.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm
The little eevee blinked a bit in surprise when the human pet him, shaking his head a bit afterwards as he looked up at the human curiously before carefully turning to the plate that had been put on the ground for him.

He sniffed it carefully, having never seen food like that before. He cooed curiously, poking it gently with his paw then backing up a bit as if he thought it would attack him... which he probably did think that as he'd never found something other than a berry or roots that hadn't tried to kill him when he poked it.

Once he saw it wouldn't kill him he came close again and continued looking at it curiously, wondering what it was. Being the really cautious pokemon he was, it hadn't crossed his mind yet that it was edible... it looked too... strange to be edible in his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:40 pm
Naruto glanced with a smile at the Eevee and chuckled. " Something wrong with your food?" he asked as he walked closer and bended down. He took some of the pokemon's food on the tip of his finger and licked it. It didn't taste the best thing in the whole world, but he guessed it was okay for a Pokemon since it tasted a lot like berries and fruits mix. " It doesn't taste bad... You can eat it no worry" he smiled then. He then took some more pokefood on his finger and placed his finger very close to the Eevee's mouth.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 pm
He blinked in surprise when the human tasted the... he guessed it was food... and told him it was ok. He backed up a bit in surprise when some was put in front of him like that. He blinked again, tilting his head a bit before carefully licking the 'food' off of the human's finger.

He blinked a bit before he did an eevee version of a small shrug. "could taste worse I guess." he said softly, though the tone in which he said it was obviously a teasing one before he nuzzled the human's hand a bit as if to say 'thank you' before he walked over to the plate and began to eat.

It wasn't bad per say... just... really different from the food he was used to... a very different texture.. it almost felt like he was trying to eat mud.. but with a better flavour then mud.... it was kind of confusing for him but... the human had gone out of his way to get it for him and show him it was poisoned or anything so he decided not to voice those thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Naruto stood back up and walked back to his now ready noodles. He placed the noodles in a bowl and took chop sticks. The blond sat on a chair close to his Eevee and placed the bowl on the table. " Itadakimasu!" he said clapping his hands together happily. He then started his meal. After a few bites he looked up toward the ceiling " Sasuke is good" he said now that his stomach wasn't crying for food anymore. "Sasuke it will be" he clarified taking an other bite. He took about three noddles and placed them in Sasuke's plate "I'm pretty sure three little noddles won't kill you, you can try" he said softly.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm
The little eevee, from now on known as Sasuke according to the human, looked up at his master when he finalized the name. He made a soft cooing sound to show his approval of the name. He blinked then, glancing at the noodles on his plate... that he almost got named after. He almost shivered at the thought of being named after something that was so.... straight... even though it could curve.. it was just so... straight and it looked so weird. It almost reminded him of the ekans that that man had been chasing him before had.... he thought it was named... Orochimaru... or was that the human's name? He couldn't remember anymore and he was glad for that blessing.

He'd finished eating the pokefood before the human had put the noodles on his plate and he carefully sniffed them before gently licking them up, knowing they must be safe if the human was eating the same things from his bowl... and he wouldn't eat something poisoned or something... he knew some humans were stupid but none, especially not his trainer and master, were that stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm
Naruto finished his bowl and looked at his Pokemon " So how was your dinner?" he asked chuckling softly. He was still so happy about having a first Pokemon, it was like a little boy who had just been told he became a man. He stood up and took Sasuke's plate when this one was done and his and walked to the sink to wash them.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 pm
Sasuke glanced up at him. "It was good." he said softly as he automatically followed after his trainer. He didn't know why, but he felt this uncontrollable urge to stay by his side. He guessed it was because he knew that the human had cared about him before he'd even become his trainer's pokemon.... He hadn't felt that way since before he had been seperated from his pack.... a long long time ago... it... was a nice feeling, to be wanted again..... and he wanted his trainer to.... to..... he didn't know what he wanted from his trainer.... but he just... knew that if he stuck close he'd be able to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:59 pm
Naruto nodded showing that he was still listening and finished cleaning the dishes. He then turned to the Eevee and picked him up in his arms, he cuddled him a bit before grabbing a tighter hold. An evil smile graved itself on Naruto's face " Now now my little Sasuke... It's bath time~" he said raising an eyebrow and chuckling.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 pm
Sasuke yipped a bit in surprise when he felt his master pick him up, not expecting that, or the fact that he'd be cuddled like that. He felt his body tense a bit automatically when he felt the human's grip tighten. Upon hearing the human's words his eyes widened a bit in surprise as he squirmed a bit, though he knew it was useless really as he was still pretty worn out from the run... he'd need a good night's rest to recover, not just a couple minutes.

He huffed softly and looked the human in the eye, stopping himself from pouting. "I had a bath not too long ago master.." he said then, remembering that he'd washed just three days ago... he'd been about to wash again when the man had started to chase him.... but he couldn't smell that bad... could he?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 pm
Naruto sighed and shook his head " You don't smell that bad but... You're in my house. When I say a bath I mean a real bath with soap and hot water, not the ones you take in a river or lake." he clarified as he started walking toward the bathroom. He entered it and locked the door, he placed his pokemon on the floor and walked toward the bathtub, placing the things and putting a bit of water in it.  

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Riku Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm
Sasuke blinked, tilting his head a bit. What was... soap he wondered.... As he thought about this he was put on the floor. He glanced at the door and could tell that he wouldn't be getting out that way if he had wanted to try and run. He snorted a bit then as he shook his body a bit to get rid of the tenseness. He glanced around the room, curious. He didn't know what it was that made him think so... but... he trusted his master.... and he knew that his master wouldn't do anything to hurt him... or at least... he didn't believe he would...not on purpose at least.

He found himself looking over at his master again then, curiously. He wondered what it was about this human that.... made him feel so.... trustworthy. Sasuke walked over beside him then, looking at him curiously before he carefully propped his front paws up on the bathtub and looked in. It definitely looked..... weird to say the least as he looked at it carefully. There was no suspicion in his gaze for the first time in a long time... since he'd met his master at least.... just curiousity.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff