Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cruise Ship Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 pm
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Amu: awww thats cute! so the kids can play as well! hmmmmmm.....*looks at map* well the stores and restaurants sound nice but tha pool sure is tempting! *keeps looking at map trying 2 decide where 2 go*

Rez:*swetadrop* (thinks) Who is this person.....
???*tugs on Rez's shirt* Hiya Rez
Rez:*turns around,looking down* Oh,hey Yiru
Yiru:Hey,you're going on a cruise too
Rez:Yep...where's Maji
Yiru:Oh......she's in our room.....looks like she doesnt like cruise ships as much as i do
Rez:Hehe,that sure reminds me of someone.....oh,by the way.....if she hates cruise ships.....why did she come
Yiru:Because of me silly,she never lets me travel alone because she loves me very much
Rez:She does huh......

Amu: *glances at the 2 ppl beside her then quickly looks back at the map not wanting 2 easedrop on the conversation and talks softly 2 herself* hmmm.....i guess i'll check out the arcade. *turns 2 the 2 ppl and looks at Rez* thank u sir 4 the help in figuring out the map. ur very kind.

Rez:No problem miss......uh...........
Yiru:*looks at her,blinks*

Amu: oh i'm so sorry! i'm being rude arent i. my name is Amu. wat is urs?

Rez:Oh,well,im Rez and this here *puts his hand on Yiru's head* is Yiru
Yiru:U-Um *looks down,blushing* h-hello A-Amu.....

Amu: *smiles brightly* well hello Yiru and Rez! its very nice 2 meet u both! *looks at Yiru* and u seem 2 be a bit shy. but dont worry, i wont bite. *smiles again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Amu: *glances at the 2 ppl beside her then quickly looks back at the map not wanting 2 easedrop on the conversation and talks softly 2 herself* hmmm.....i guess i'll check out the arcade. *turns 2 the 2 ppl and looks at Rez* thank u sir 4 the help in figuring out the map. ur very kind.

Amu: *smiles brightly* well hello Yiru and Rez! its very nice 2 meet u both! *looks at Yiru* and u seem 2 be a bit shy. but dont worry, i wont bite. *smiles again*

Yiru:I-Im not shy,it's just that......*hides face in Rez's shirt*
Rez:Hehe......she gets shy when it comes to meeting new people  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
ODST Caboose
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Yiru:I-Im not shy,it's just that......*hides face in Rez's shirt*
Rez:Hehe......she gets shy when it comes to meeting new people

Amu: *giggles a bit* alright, well i'm sorry if i'm causin u 2 be shy *she said lookin at Yiru* if u want i'll be on my way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm
(I wasn't expecting this to be so popular 3nodding )

*Savvorii runs to room, gets in bikini, then runs through the hallways to the pool and looking for JJ*

Savvorii: *bumping into Rez* Sorry, I--(eyes become heart s as she sees the person close up* redface H-hi theeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeee  

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 pm
Suddenly A Savior
(I wasn't expecting this to be so popular 3nodding )

*Savvorii runs to room, gets in bikini, then runs through the hallways to the pool and looking for JJ*

Savvorii: *bumping into Rez* Sorry, I--(eyes become heart s as she sees the person close up* redface H-hi theeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeee

Amu: *turns 2 see Savvorii and smiles* hey Savvorii!! watcha runnin 4?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Savvorii:*speechless, still discovering the new major crush she had developed* Uhh...  

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:*speechless, still discovering the new major crush she had developed* Uhh...

Amu: *can see that Savvorii s Rez* well Savvorii i'd like u 2 meet Rez and Yiru. *smiles brightly* Rez, Yiru this is Savvorii. she helped me around the ship earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Savvorii: Ahh huh...

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Amu: *can see that Savvorii s Rez* well Savvorii i'd like u 2 meet Rez and Yiru. *smiles brightly* Rez, Yiru this is Savvorii. she helped me around the ship earlier.

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Suddenly A Savior

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Amu: *looks at Savvorii and notices she's in her bikini* hey, were u plannin on goin swimmin?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm
Savvorii:*blushes, and covers her body with her wings* Woopsie, I'd better find JJ.. *high voice through all* ah ha ha ha...*runs off*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Amu: *looks at Savvorii and notices she's in her bikini* hey, were u plannin on goin swimmin?

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:*blushes, and covers her body with her wings* Woopsie, I'd better find JJ.. *high voice through all* ah ha ha ha...*runs off*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Amu: *laughs a bit* OH! i almost 4got all about Kayuuki!!!! o i hope she's ok!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 pm
Savvorii:*zoomx bck, eyes wide open* JJ! I have to find her!!!!!!!!!!!*thinks*THE GYM! SHE LOVES SUPER SLIDY PLACES--SHE MUST BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs off oce more*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm
Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:*zoomx bck, eyes wide open* JJ! I have to find her!!!!!!!!!!!*thinks*THE GYM! SHE LOVES SUPER SLIDY PLACES--SHE MUST BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs off oce more*

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Suddenly A Savior

Amu: eep! Kayuuki. *turns 2 rez and yiru* sorry i have 2 go! thanx 4 everything bye!!!! *runs off 2 find Kayuuki*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm
Meanwhile, in the gym...

JJ:*Yawn* Huh... I'm tired now. 'Bout you?  

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 pm
Kayuuki: *turns to JJ* just a bit, but then again u were here longer than i was.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff