Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
How to be an Elf [Elves Only] (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kstar13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 am
May I join now?

Username: kstar13
Role play name (if applicable): Kaylin Felle (will start rping after this.... xd )
Current Number of posts: 1

YAY!!! An active guild!!!!! I'll go work on my Elf homework now.....(as I procrastinate RL homework......)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 pm
New lesson coming soon!
Guys feel free to role-play here!

IceeWitch

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm
Maddy elf sat in her stool and waited for the second lesson to begin. She quivered with excitement and fear; she was so happy to be working at Hogwarts, and she did not want to mess up.
"I is hoping to be a good elf for masters and mistresses," she said quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 pm
Username: thomlina
Role play name (if applicable): sara maxento
Current Number of posts: 15  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm
Kaylin heard a quiet voice nearby. "Don't worry!" She said to the fellow elf. She was practically jumping out of her seat with excitement. "I'm sure we'll all be great! oh, have you seen the ghosts yet? I've never seen one before. I hear some are really nice. I'm worried about one though, he supposedly makes our job a lot harder. I'm Kaylin, what's your name? I talk a lot, sorry." Kaylin blushed; she always talked when she was excited or nervous. Or any other time, too, come to think of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm
"I is Maddy, tis nice to meet you!" Maddy chimed. "I hasn't met ghosts yet, hopefully they won't cause trouble..."  

newoxikkin

kstar13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm
"Maddy's a nice name. Where are you from? Did you have a family before you came here?" Kaylin stopped herself before she talked to much again. yay! she thought, I think I've met a friend!

((Sorry for disappearing, life started happening!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:59 pm
"Thank you," Maddy said to Kaylin. "My old family is from Australia. But they moved to the UK and sent me here. Where is you from?"

((And it's chill, I hear you on life getting randomly busy!))

newoxikkin

kstar13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm
"Oooooh, Australia! Isn't that part of a chain of islands? Oh, I don't know, I don't like geography. Too many names. Anyway! My family was one of those funny UK wizard-families, really that need us house-elves; always experimenting, looking rather lost. I think it runs in the family. My uncle, now, he was very needed by his family. The house was constant chaos! But it was very interesting: you could learn all sorts of interesting facts by reading off the printing press. It always had some version of a magazine printing, what was it called? the fibber? No, no, the quipper? Oh right, the Kibbler!" Oh shoot Kaylin thought as she covered her mouth with her hands You're talking too much again!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:54 am
Username: Chissy_brown
Role play name (if applicable): Chissy
Current Number of posts 2

Chissy_Brown

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 pm

ATTN:
Now I know I have been the worst teacher in the past few years, and I think the cycle of letting everyone suffer should stop now. Unfortunately I still don't have the time to teach the class this term, BUT luckily Avatar34 has agreed to make sure you all get your lessons for the next few weeks! Please respect her

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 pm
Okay Everyone, I'm Professor Aoura. I will be taking over this class until the end of this Term. (If you have any questions please PM Icee or Me) I just recently can back to the Guild, I left due to illness for a while. I was sorted into Gryffindor and am a Graduate. While here I took almost every class offered and then I decided to apply for a teaching position. First I took over Defense Against the Dark Arts from a friend and then I started teaching Astronomy for several Terms before I got sick. Now that I'm back, (and feeling somewhat better I was asked by Icee to help out and accepted) I hope you will enjoy this class and I hope to get all of you sorted for the Spring Term.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 pm
Okay everyone, gather round so I can tell you the Current Course Study. This next Lesson will be your Final as Alicia Elf said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Elves Enrolled:Alicia Elf has just told me All of you hace completed Lesson One. Therefore Lesson One will be shown as a heart . When I have recieved your homework I will put a biggrin next to your name for Lesson Two. When I have recieved your homework for Lesson Three you will cool next to your name. When I have received your Final you will receive a mrgreen next to your name.

xX_Zella_Xx heart
KayKee_NessieCullenBlack heart (P.S. Love the name, lol)
freddydursley heart
skywalkerlover heart biggrin cool mrgreen
Pentigan heart
gyp5ym00n heart
newoxikkin heart biggrin cool mrgreen
kstar13 heart biggrin cool mrgreen
thomlina heart
Chissy_brown heart biggrin cool mrgreen
moxgoth heart
riciaraye heart biggrin
Staarre
xopreciouskhmergirlxo