Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm
Laleo looked around the tree. He seen Lynette leaving the park. Something caught his eye, it was Lynette's bag.
~ I better get that to her.
He ducked around the tree and ran for the bench. He scooped up the bag and ran after Lynette.
~ "Hey! Wait! You forgot her bag!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 pm
Lynette stopped and spun around as she checked for her bag which was indeed not on her shoulder.
Once Laleo was close enough, Lynette held out her hand for the bag and thanked him.
-" I can't believe I forgot this. Thank you so much!"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 pm
~ "No problem... By the way, nice use of the cherry blossoms earlier."
Laleo looked around cautiously.
~ "Though, most people wouldn't have noticed anything odd. Try to keep it low key for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Lynette was surprised that he noticed what she did.
-"Sorry, I guess I should have been more careful. But If I may ask...How did you know...about what I did?" she tilted her head.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Laleo smiled and flipped his hand at the water, making it splash like before.
~ "I know how to do a bit myself."
He smiled and let the water settle.
~ "But I only warn you because there are some out there that may try to kill you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm
She watched quietly while the water rippled. She didn't know what to think. First of all she never met anyone in the least bit like her, and now there may be someone who will kill her? Lynette let a out a long quiet sigh before returning eye contact.

-"My name's Lynette, and thank you for everything. I should be going now, but I hope I get to see you again." Lynette let her gaze return to the water before leaving.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 pm
~ " I know we will."
Laleo turned the other way and started to walk away.
Just then he heard the screech of car tires and ran towards the sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:11 pm
Lynette waved a hand at him and continued walking.
Hearing the screech, Lynette took a few fast steps towards the source until she saw a crowd forming and realized she could do nothing to help. Instead of being just in the way she went to her new home, taking one last look as Laleo vanished from her view.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Laleo stopped at the edge of the scene. The screeching had resulted in the car hitting and killing a bystander. He stepped forward as the crowd backed away. Kneeling by the dead body, he felt for a pulse, nothing. He laid his hand on the chest and closed his eyes, the air shifted and a cold wind blew in.
~ Release, you can no longer stay here.
Unseen to the crowd, a soft white smokey like figure drifted away from the body into the wind.
Laleo stood as the paramedics arrived. He nodded at them and walked away from the scene.
~ Well, business is business.

He wandered away, looking for something that could help him pass the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 am
Lynette knocked on the door of an old Victorian style house. It's dark paint was pealing on the outside, and long green vines climbing the walls and windows. peaking through the small window on the door, she saw nothing, everything was dark inside. She looked around from where she stood for any sign of, well, something, before she knocked again. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see nothing. The door clicked open. Turning once again to face the door, a little old lady was in the doorway smiling.
-"Good afternoon, Lynette." she said in a sweet voice.
Lynette smiled back and said hi.
-"Come inside, I'll show you around and you can make yourself right at home."

Lynette nodded and followed her great aunt around the massive house. The rooms were spacious with windows that were huge and were draped with dark velvet curtains. The grand staircase was rickety with a few cob webs here and there. Upstairs, the long hallway sported ten rooms. Two of those rooms were bathrooms, and one of the rooms were hers. Lynette chose one of the middle rooms facing the park, the walls were a mild lavender with black velvet curtains and old floor boards.

-"This is beautiful, it really is." Lynette said admiring the room.

-"Well, I'll leave you to get settled, I'll be downstairs preparing dinner. Then I may answer those questions storming in your head!" her great aunt chuckled and left the room.

-"Thank you!" Lynette yelled as her aunt closed the door.
She walked over to the bed and fell onto it. It was the comfiest bed she ever laid on. Lynette began to put her clothes away and decided to open a window. Pulling back only part of the curtain, she opened the window letting in cool fresh air. The sun was setting. Lynette leaned outside on her elbows and noticed the accident scene. Most of it was gone and over with, but a few people still lingered.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 pm
Laleo walked through the park, waiting for most of the people to leave. Slowly he climbed up a hill that led to a small open field that few knew about.
~Well, no one it around. That is good.

He set his backpack down near the edge and walked to the center.
~Hmm. I guess I can stretch my power for a bit. Given that Lynette and that other person she was talking about are going to be that only two that notice this.

He shifted his feet into a fighting stance and took a deep breath. He slowly let it out as he brought a palm full of fire in front of him. His other hand he brought out water. He spun around, making both trail after their sources.
Slowly he lost himself into a dance of the two. The music drifting around him on the air.

There was a voice singing along... His...
( The Song (the youtube code did not work!) )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 am
Thinking it was about time to head downstairs, Lynette stood up. About to close the window she felt something strange in the air. She couldn't identify exactly what it could be. Taking a last look outside she saw a small dancing orange light in the distance. Thinking nothing of it she closed the window and went downstairs to the kitchen where her great aunt was waiting.
Lynette slid over to sit across from her aunt at the kitchen counter. They talked for hours about everything but the real reason she was there in the first place.
Finally with he moon high above, Lynette returned to her room, playing with the flames originating from her palm as she fell asleep.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm
Laleo laid in the field, staring at the sky and moon above. His thoughts drifted as did the few clouds above him.

~ I wonder if...

He sat up when something darted over him. He reached his hand to the air and something landed in his palm.

~ "Well I guess it's time to get to work, huh, Siren?"
He brought the bat down to him and hugged it before letting her fly again.
He stood up stretching and pulling off his jacket. Two black wings emerged from his back as he started to head back into the main part of the park.

There he found a couple standing by the pond. They were admiring the moon as Laleo silently approached them. The girl turned and screamed, but it was short. She fell to the ground, her neck sliced open. The guy lunged at Laleo, but he stepped out of the way and grabbed the guys neck. He pulled his next victim close, about an arms with away.
Laleo then slowly pushed his free hand into the guy's chest. The scream muffled by the closed throat. The body dropped and Laleo loomed over it, the still beating heart dripping blood in his hand. He then did the same to the limp body of the girl. Tucking both hearts into a bag that was slung around his waist. He smiled as he licked the renaming blood from his hands. Eyes glinting crimson in the moonlight.

Turning from the bodies as he took off to find the next kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Lynette awoke with the sunlight streaming through the sides of the curtains. She found it hard to move, her body felt as if it were weighed down by cement. She recalled a lucid dream from the night before which gave her chills down her spine and a churning stomach. In the nightmare there were screams, blood and deep laughter. Not one of her usual dreams at all.
After about ten minutes she rose out of her bed, pushing a gust of wind to open the curtains and readied herself for the day.
Walking out of the bathroom and down the hall she heard a clicking noise on the stairway she passed. Lynette took a quick look but saw nothing there, instead her aunt was standing in of Lynette's path. Startled by the sudden appearance, Lynette froze for a second. Smiling, her great aunt said -"Good morning, Lynette. I'm sure you know how to take care of yourself so I'll be on my way. I must take care of a few errands before returning to my candle shop I told you about last night. If you need anything don't be afraid to stop in!"

Lynette nodded and retreated to her room. Undecided on what she was going to do today, she couldn't help but think of her powers and what she could do with them if he could only know how to. She thought to herself that she probably wasn't going to learn much on her own anytime soon, but she couldn't complain. She just wanted to know what 'thing' her aunt told her she had to wait for in order to really push on in her training.  

warghoulie
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm
Laleo yawned and stretched. He blinked in the morning light.
~ Well that was a fun night. Huh, Siren?

He felt his bat shift in his jacket as he stood up.
~ "Wonder if there will be any this morning."

He walked out of his hiding spot and blended into the crowd.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff