View Results

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Azula/Sokka

WTF

No.

Zutara is win, though. And almost all of the other Avatar pairings (even Maiko, even though they are so bland together, it is a cute blandness).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

Hermione/Draco, except in the musical, that would just be win. And technically lezzo (which doesn't add to or detract from the win).

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:07 pm
Okami-Kiera
Summer Kagome
Every pairing in Naruto and Bleach, any yaoi pairing, but the ones I hate most of all are RinxLen and KaitoxLen of Vocaloids. Ugh.

Aren't Rin and Len brother and sister?
I hate incest pairings, like SasukeXItachi and.... EdxAl..... burning_eyes
Speaking of which, I don't like Naruto pairings much either. especially SasuNaru. or NaruSasu, for that matter.

User Image

I love incest pairings, especially when they result in political intrigue and civil war.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Hmmm....there's just like....a...lot that I hate! xD Not going to list all of them~

I really don't like Yaoi pairings, just don't know why....

YujixYoshida [Shakugan no Shana]
Any Pairing in [Naruto]
KanamexYuuki [Vampire Knight]
LightxL [Death Note]
MelloxNear [ Death Note]
KibaxCheza [Wolf's Rain]

x-Shadow Wind

this account is dead man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:34 pm
Detest? Whoo, strong.

Well I really, really, really don't like AlWinry from FullMetal Alchemist. I don't like EdRiza, EdNoa, EdArmony, EdSophie, EdRose, EdRanfan, or Edward with any other girl but Winry. Or Alphonse with any girl but Mei for that matter.

Other than that I'm pretty "meh" about pairings I don't ship, which is everything excluding the ones I do ship... it goes without saying.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm
Fabulous Dahling
Okami-Kiera
Summer Kagome
Every pairing in Naruto and Bleach, any yaoi pairing, but the ones I hate most of all are RinxLen and KaitoxLen of Vocaloids. Ugh.

Speaking of which, I don't like Naruto pairings much either. especially SasuNaru. or NaruSasu, for that matter.

User Image

I love incest pairings, especially when they result in political intrigue and civil war.

I still don't like incest. And I certainly I never thought I'd actually ship an incest pair until I saw JustinAlex.

They. don't. act. like siblings. They were originally supposed to be bffs turned lovers too, but last-minute script change made them siblings. Me and my brother watch their scenes and promptly move away from each other. >_> They act like lovers. The subtext is so totally obvious and intentional.

It doesn't help that the actors have crackling chemistry and fail at playing siblings.

this account is dead man

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 pm
c e r u s a n j u
Fabulous Dahling
Okami-Kiera
Summer Kagome

User Image

I still don't like incest. And I certainly I never thought I'd actually ship an incest pair until I saw JustinAlex.

They. don't. act. like siblings. They were originally supposed to be bffs turned lovers too, but last-minute script change made them siblings. Me and my brother watch their scenes and promptly move away from each other. >_> They act like lovers. The subtext is so totally obvious and intentional.

It doesn't help that the actors have crackling chemistry and fail at playing siblings.

Jalex is win. And I didn't know they weren't orginally siblings. I knew that Gwen and Ben in Ben 10 weren't orginally cousins, though.
Gah, I only watch WoWP for the Jalex. The movie was so full of it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 am
Momo The Strange
c e r u s a n j u
Fabulous Dahling
Okami-Kiera
Summer Kagome

User Image

Jalex is win. And I didn't know they weren't orginally siblings. I knew that Gwen and Ben in Ben 10 weren't orginally cousins, though.
Gah, I only watch WoWP for the Jalex. The movie was so full of it. xD

I heard it from the LJ comm and TV Tropes. :V

Omg yes yes yes Jalex. The movie was meant to be fanservice for us, it was. I just started shipping Jalex less than a week ago, and I was watching the movie just a day before and told my brother, that the campfire scene would be total and pure canon romance to someone who didn't know Justin and Alex were siblings. He agreed, even our stepmom agreed. xD;;

Really? Well, cousins are allowed in many parts of the World at least. u_u Not in the show's context tho. Why do they do this?

Word. Before I was never this enthusiastic about watching WOWP. Justin's girlfriends or Alex's boyfriends never annoyed me this much before, either.

this account is dead man

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

I detest nearly all forced slash (yaoi/yuri) pairings. I've actually been accused of being homophobic because of this, but I'm not at all. I just can't stand it when people take a character and try to pair him or her with another character of the same gender when that character has never been shown to have any sexual chemistry with the same sex. But then again, I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I've got some friends who like to write smut about any two male characters who are available, and I think it destroys the intent of the original author.

(On the other hand, when you have a really sweet pairing like Italy/Holy Roman Empire from Chibitalia, that the author intended, or a pairing like Orihime/Tatsuki, where it's not stated in canon but there's a sense of love and wanting to protect each other that can sort of be interpreted as chemistry... I think those are romantic. XD)

Incest pairings squick me out too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 am
-OC x Anyone; Just no.
-Incest; again, just no, but with a major squick factor.
-Forced Yaoi/Yuri  

crazyanimefan

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm
I absolutely HATE Ruka/Hotaru pairing, it's not going to happen. SO STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT IT! Ruka likes Mikan. Sure, she's doesn't love him back, but have you stop loving someone just because they didn't return your love? seriously.
I also abhor Fai/Kurogane, Inuyasha/sango, Sesshomaru/Sango, Sesshomaru/Kagome, Narumi/Misaki, Miroku/Kagome, and some others I can't remember just now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 am
Kizume-Chan

Any character with an OC :: General :: GAAAH! In fanfictions, when ever I see [Insert original character here] x OC, it clearly marks: "I AM AN OBSESSED FANGIRL/FANBOY, AND I SECRETLY WANT TO RAPE THIS GUY/GIRL". Get real, you idiots, they'll never love you because, 1, they're not real, and 2, they belong with other people.

O_O

Okay...um...I hate Ita/Saku. I really hate this pairing and felt like scratching the walls with my nails, destroy the monitor(over acting much?) whenever I see that pairing.
Ita/Saku <--------- does this pairing even make sense?

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 am
My brother and his ex-girlfriend Kelsey. She was disgusting in her own right and was a cheat on the side. I'm so glad he broke up with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am
On the OC/ Cannon thing I usewd to do that when I could barely roleplay but then I stopped xD Unless it's a well-written fanfiction with a good OC I don't mind, but with a mary sue torturing the poor canon I get pissed. Now for my couples!
Roxas/Sora - They're the same person and in the games Roxas is absorbed by Sora. I'm just scared of this yaoi ;-;
Riku/Sora - Isn't Sora planning on hooking up with Kairi in the beginning with the Paopu fruit? ;~;
Link/OC -I've seen so many horrible, horrible things Dx
Link/ Any girl cannon - I believe Link doesn't have time for a wife or girlfriend since he's out saving the world all the time xD
Link/ Shadow Link - Again aren't they the same person?
I'll stop now before I think of anything else x3  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

Anime_Lover_Keir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 am
I'm sorry to the Sakura Haruno fans, but she to this day is a slut for being hooked up with EVERY character in Naruto. They should have SLUT written across her forehead, it would make me feel better.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff