Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Caged animal(Male player O////F!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
  keep working and we'll see
View Results

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:15 pm
"Isn't it exciting?" Aidyn asked, "And I don't really care what your name is, I see you as a monster, no matter what you say." He took note of her weakness, and a part of him was sickened by what he wanted to do. The harder he tried to smother that part, the bigger it got, for he could find no reason to kill her.
"So, you thought you could escape me by running off to the human monsters? They can't defend you, you know. You'd be better off in a pack of your own monsters. At least they can put up a fight."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 pm
Jane Mason
An animal can be pushed so far

She growled hearing his words and glaring at him "Let me ask you something" she murmured choked on her words slightly since talking was hard for her "How does it feel to kill a creature weaker than you, who at the moment can barely stand on her two feet" she murmured cocking her head to the side "I don't care that my kind ruined your life when you was young, because i know i didn't cause but if you feel the need to slowly kill me off then fine" she tried her best to stand up striaght. she looked at him with waiting eyes her arms still wrapped around her body but she tried to look unafraid of him. she tried at least.

Before snapping into a monster

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:35 pm
Aidyn laughed, though his mind flinched away from her words. "I don't need to explain myself to you." He said once he stopped laughing. "You don't scare me, even in your wolf form. You're lucky I gave your pack a chance, instead of killing them then and there." He paused, letting his words sink in. "Though, you have a point, I don't like killing weak creatures. Even in they are monsters." He growled the last word, remembering the night he changed. "I may be a twisted monster, I know, but I'm not nearly as twisted as your ancestors were."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:41 pm
Jane Mason

"Oh well ******** my ancestors!" she murmured angily though her words were still choked up "I don't know them" she said weighting her words carefully staring at him, glaring as if she could kill him with her eyes. She cracked her neck "What is a monster? The way you say it's veryone expect whatever the hell you are" she truely didn't know what he was but countied talking though it hurt "Well i grew thinking monsters were beastly with long claws and sharpe teeth that would eat at night but i was wrong too! No i now know what a monster is, How are you any different from my kind?" she smirked holding on to the tree seeing as she legs were about to crave in on her.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:52 pm
"Oh, I know I'm a monster. It's too late to go back to the way I was." Aidyn said. "I'm not your kind, though. I don't attack those weaker than me without provocation. If they try to kill me, I kill them. The only creatures I attack with no reason are werewolves. The world would be better without them. Humans, too, but they're something I need to live, so they mostly just need to be contained." He shifted his weight from his right foot to his left, staring at his claws as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:57 pm
Jane Mason

"Your stalling" she laughed throwing her head back, she was weak and she knew that at any moment he could kill her so she did the first thing that came to mind she tried to play crazy. It worked in the past, she hoped it would word again "Well i'm a werewolf i guess, so what are you waiting for? I'm not going to make a move sense i can't run in this form, it's too hard , so i suggest to get on with it"

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:51 am
"Well, you see, I have a problem with that now," Aidyn said, "I will not contradict myself. You're much weaker than me, and I'm willing to overlook the fact that you did just as I expected yesterday when you attacked me. I don't think I'll kill you today, at least not when you're in this form. Where's the fun in it? I'll come back in a week or so, when you've recovered. That will give me time to find some other werewolves and regain any fighting skills I may have lost." He jumped into the trees and disappeared from her sight, having gone to the canopy. There, he started traveling southward, where he knew there was a pack of werewolves.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Jane Mason

By this time she just wasn't scare of him anymore, he was came twice both time saying empty threats to her, she had a feeling something was holding him back though she didn't know what. She stood up limping and headed toward the towns o hie somewhere to sleep for the night, she rubbed her arms surprised at how cold it felt and sighed thinking that he hadn't even try to hit her once, once that time she had attack him and that was in self defenies.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:11 pm
Aidyn sat on the highest branch in one of the trees at the edge of the normal wolves' territory. Why can't I kill her? She's the same as all the others. Maybe I've gone too soft. He thought. Or maybe what I said is true, and I just want to give her time to recover, so she actually puts up a fight. He stood up on the branch and headed into the werewolves' territory.
A few hours later, Aidyn looked around at all the carnage. Something about it wasn't right. Then it hit him. The alpha was no where to be seen. He looked around, but all he saw was the dead bodies of the warriors. He must have taken the females and pups somewhere to escape from me. He smirked at the thought. He'd had enough fighting for the day, now it was time to go into town for some supplies.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:24 pm
Jane Mason

She walked through towns for abit not knowing what to do, she didn't understand the customs of the town though she smelled the scent of nothing but humans. Most of them looking at her strangely as if she were doing something wrong. She was suddenly grabbed by an old women who looked at her with a worried expression "Oh honey! It's so cold out here! And your barely wearing any clothes!" she cried out pulling her into her warm shop. She let her have some clothes asking if she'd stay for bit since there would be a storm later on, she agreed.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:46 pm
Aidyn yawned and headed for a hotel, since he had enough money to pay for it. He paid for one night, then headed up to his room. Once the door was shut and all the blinds were closed, he laid down on the bed and tried to sleep. It was hard, since he hadn't been too careful in the sun, and had a burn on his hand, which kept throbbing. He knew it would heal in a few hours, but it was still annoying.
He woke up around sundown, and his hand was healed. Aidyn sat up, stretching, and went over to the window. He pulled back the curtain and looked out, observing the night life of the town. The sun had just gone down, so there were plenty of people out, and he didn't really like the idea of going out just yet, since he seemed to draw attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:17 pm
Jane Mason

She sleeps there for a second after they ate, the food was oddly enough cooked, she never had cooked meat and some of it didn't even looked like the animal that it came from. She wrapped herself in the coat they gave her and it felt so odd wearing these things called shoes, well she had called them boots. They were heavy and uncomforable, she sighed walking out into outside where it was a bit more crowed than during the day.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am
Aidyn shut the curtain again and decided it was time to go downstairs. As he passed the front desk, someone greeted him, but he ignored them. He was too lost in his thoughts to even notice someone had spoken to him. He pulled himself out of his reverie when someone crashed into him.
"Watch where you're walking." He growled at the stranger. "Oh, I was. I did that on purpose." He looked up from the ground to see a tall man with tan skin and dark brown hair. "Oh, hello, Alpha," Aidyn started, smiling, "I know you're sore about earlier, but I'm afraid you can't do anything about it in this crowded street. Someone would notice." "All right, let's go into the woods. I hope you can fend for yourself there." Aidyn didn't notice that the two of them passed in front of Jane on their way out of the town.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:15 pm
Jane Mason

Jane stiffen seeing the man who had tried to kill her walk by her and she sniffed the air smelling a werewolf, it was the man beside him. She did the first thing the came in mind, she followed them out in the woods wondering what he was doing, her human form didn't hurt so much anymore. She blinked hiding behind a tree.

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm
Aidyn jumped into the trees the instant he was in range, for he didn't trust the werewolf. "Scared?" The alpha taunted. "Of course not, I just don't want your claws in my back." "Why did you attack my pack?" "I have my reasons." "Give me one good reason and I won't make you fight me." "Well, I happen to have met your parents in the past. I wanted to test you, but you ran away, so I killed all your warriors." "I saw that. You say you met my parents?" "Yes, I killed them." "And why did you do that?" "Because, they killed my parents. Not only did they kill them, they ate part of them. Part! They weren't hungry, they didn't have a reason. I killed them for revenge. And now I'll kill you, because you have their blood running through your veins." "So, you're killing me because I exist?" "You can put it that way." He jumped down and plunged his right hand, claws first, through his chest. After a few seconds, he stopped squirming and Aidyn took his hand out. "You can come out now, I won't kill you."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff