Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiko luv

Friendly Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 am
and i was about to go to asleepover with my bestfriend that day to...>.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 am
I started my period when I was 11, in 5th grade. I started during school. It sucked butt. But my mom worked at the school at that time as a lunch lady, so I told her and she took me home. Then I came back to school later in the day, and my teacher started screaming at me because the office hadn't told her I had left. So the teacher had thought I skipped class.  

ffxrulz

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

iiiDemonicAngel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
Bumblepaw
I'm eleven and havn't had my period yet, which is a releif.
Is it really that bad? >.<

I'm the only one who noticed this?

Dear, you need to wait two years for being on Gaia.

Anyway, it's not bad. Getting your period as early as some of us here is bad.

12 isn't, really. Eleven and younger are the worst.

Okay thanks.
I actually joined after I turned ten...
My older sister made my account for me >.<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:51 am
I was eleven. >.< It was morning, I was in my bathrobe, and my mom was in the shower. When I noticed, I walked into the bathroom and told her I was bleeding. And she told me to get a band-aid. .-.  

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am
I got my first on my 10th birthday. I woke up and was bleeding. I remember what my sisters girls book said about it so I knew what it was. I was kinda ashamed though because my older sister hadn't started yet. I used toilet paper and kept it a secret for about 3 years before my sister started hers she was freaking out and I showed her how to use a pad(by then I had a secret stash)...how embarrassing it must be to have your baby sister help you with your first period. I never used tampons, they are uncomfortable. I had a regular period for about 6 years before I had froggy I had my IUD inserted after having him so I have only had spotting for the past year and a half.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:29 am
I got mine when I was eleven. I think it was october when I got it. I got a cramp the next day and it was terrible. I was crying to death because of how much it hurt. At first, I thought my legs were just sore or something so I decided to take a nap. Then it got worse. It was terrible. Luckily my mom saw me and she took me to her bed, gave me some pills and water, and I fell asleep. The bed was so warm, it didn't hurt anymore. I'm turnning thirteen this month, and I still can't handle the cramps and I still can't tell when they come. They hurt me so much. I even had to leave my friend's house because of it.  

1nsane0takuChan

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 am
Kaiko luv
I got mine this year in the july...(yesh i ish 12...got a problem with that?!) i didnt tell my mom until somewhere around the end of the day..and i got annoyed when i had to sit on the toilet too while my mom explained it to me...and i am even more annoyed that i started yesterday...my mom doesnt know yet...i usually wait until she asks me...go figure...
I got mine again on the 22nd. I hate how it comes near the holidays DX  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:29 pm
0takuXD
I got mine when I was eleven. I think it was october when I got it. I got a cramp the next day and it was terrible. I was crying to death because of how much it hurt. At first, I thought my legs were just sore or something so I decided to take a nap. Then it got worse. It was terrible. Luckily my mom saw me and she took me to her bed, gave me some pills and water, and I fell asleep. The bed was so warm, it didn't hurt anymore. I'm turnning thirteen this month, and I still can't handle the cramps and I still can't tell when they come. They hurt me so much. I even had to leave my friend's house because of it.

I got my first period about eight years ago, and I still have trouble telling when I'm about to get my period. It just goes to show how little I pay attention to my body. Haha.  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 pm
I had my first in Novemeber 2002. I was tweleve. I got to stay home for the day. I wasn't freaked out really. Oddly enough I was excited that I had it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 pm
If I can remember right, I was ten. I freaked out because we hadn't seen that Growth and development or whatever its called, movie yet. My mom laughed a bit and explained to me that its supposed to happen. I just turned fourteen, but my cramps aren't too bad yet.  

Xx-Musicaholic-xX

u nd i

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm
No, it's not people who complain at getting it when they are "young."
It's the young girls who don't have it yet that want it that annoy me to hell. It does not show maturity, it is torture for the rest of your life (well 50 years or so) and you want it sooner?! Eurgh.

I got mine when I was 12 and was irregular for about two years.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 pm
I started when I was 12 and sometime I skip a month and I freak because I think something is wrong with me.  

minisailormon

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:41 pm
I'm happy that I didn't get mine til I was 15  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 pm
I had my first period when I was 10 and I was at home thankfully
My sister had some pads so I figured out how to use them by myself
lol  

BarbieHoe

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:44 pm
Ananobot
No, it's not people who complain at getting it when they are "young."
It's the young girls who don't have it yet that want it that annoy me to hell. It does not show maturity, it is torture for the rest of your life (well 50 years or so) and you want it sooner?! Eurgh.

I got mine when I was 12 and was irregular for about two years.

that is why I'm on BC I don't plan on ever having a regular period again. I'm getting my IUD out when I'm ready for more then as soon as I can after the birth getting another one and will stay that way until menopause  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff