Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Freelance's weight loss thread. [MOVED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losing weight is...
  Fun!
  Really hard
  Totally worth it!
View Results

freelance lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:07 pm
Breakfast:
Frosted mini-wheats
Milk
Oreo bomb

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Yogurt

Snack:
Cheese popcorn

Dinner:
Crockpot soup
Some crackers

Exercise:
Half an hour on the elliptical
50 crunches

So I realized I've let my innocent chocolate-a-day get a little out of control, so I'm going to keep tally and make sure I limit myself to ONE. I'm also going to try and keep myself to one, and keep it in the morning or afternoon. That way I'm not eating it at night when I'll be mostly sedentary.

I also checked the calories and 1 1/4 c of the popcorn is about 130 calories, 30 from fat, so it's really not too much extra calories like I was afraid it was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:41 pm
Food for the day:

Breakfast:
Frosted mini wheats
Milk

Lunch:
Some beans with tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro

Snack:
Yogurt

Dinner:
Split an appetizer with the boyfriend. Southwest eggrolls, boneless buffalo wings, and spinach artichoke dip.

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm
Food for the day:

Breakfast:
Three muffins with some butter
A handful of marshmallows
Two glasses of milk

Lunch:
Yogurt

Dinner:
Pork loin roast
Greenbeans
A small piece of homemade cake
Half a glass of milk

Exercise:
None

Not too bad today. Friday and Saturday weren't terribly successful, but I feel good about today. I'm still working on limiting my junk food intake, but I feel like my body is slowly getting used to eating less food, which is great. I'm also going to try to stop eating around 9 in most cases, so I'm not eating before bed (though exception will be made in some cases.)

My back is killing me for some reason. I woke up yesterday and it really hurt. Oh well. I have a follow up appointment about my lymph node tomorrow, but I don't really know why, they said it was fine over the phone. Ah well, no big deal.

Yoga tomorrow morning, and I'll be upping the amount of crunches I do. Hooray!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm
Breakfast:
Frosted mini-wheats
Milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Popcorn sprayed with some cooking spray and Italian Seasoning

Snack:
100 calorie pack
A little more popcorn

Dinner:
Taco bell xD Volcano burrito
Fresco chicken taco

Snack:
Banana
Piece of chocolate.

Exercise:
A little yoga
50 crunches
25 crunches to each side

Well, my hunch about my weight gain when I went to the doctor last week. I'm back to 142 when I went today. Again, I was also wearing shoes and stuff though, so who knows.

I'm finding I'm less hungry these days and I'm still eating less, so yay!

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm
Breakfast:
Oversized bowl of frost mini-wheats with milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake

Snack:
Yogurt

Dinner:
Panda express. Some beef, crispy shrimp, and a TON of veggies.
Ice cream sandwich

I'm sure I'll have some snack before the day is done.

Exercise:
Half an hour on the elliptical
50 crucnhes
25 to each side

I don't know if it's because I'm eating better or what, but I've felt more energized all the time since I started working out/eating better this semester, and it's bee pretty nice. It's been happening even though I've been going to be later and getting up earlier too! Hooray!

I ate dinner really early, so I'll probably be hungry again before the day is done, but I have celery and such, and some whole grain crackers, so it will be okay. I could also try some air popped popcorn later too. I should also try out those Special K protein water things again, I really loved those.

In other news, I had my follow up interview with Busch Gardens today. I interviewed with them back in October for a stage management job, and they called the other day and wanted to do a follow up. I was worried since I had originally told them my availability was through mid-August, and now I have Brittany's wedding on August 6th. BUT! The said that it was fine and I could fly home for the wedding and then fly back and finish out my contract. So whoohoo! I might get to work there this summer! I have another interview this weekend with Arkansas Shakespeare Festival, so we'll see how that one goes too.

Life is good!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 am
Yesterday was not too stellar.

Breakfast:
Honey bunches of oats
Milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Sandwich with bologna and cheese

Snack:
100 calorie pack

Dinner:
Spaghetti
Meat sauce
Piece and a half of garlic bread

Snack: Grapes

Today!

Breakfast:
Honey bunches of oats
Milk

Lunch:
Sandwich with a slice of bologna and cheese (one piece of bread).

School got canceled today and tomorrow due to bad weather, so I get to sleep some more and get all my homework done! Hooray!

Other good news, my boyfriend got cast as Edgar in King Lear and realized that traditional staging of the end involved Edgar getting mostly naked. So now he's working out and dieting too, so hopefully we can keep one another accountable. More motivation!

freelance lover

Chloe_the_Cursed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know, our stats are somewhat the same. I'm almost 20 years old, 5'4, 143 lbs and my goal weight is 125 lbs. xD Good luck! I need to redo my journal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:34 pm
Yay Chloe! We're the same!

Food from yesterday:

Breakfast:
Honey bunches of oats
Milk

Lunch:
Slice of bread with light bologna and cheese
Yogurt

Dinner:
Grilled Salmon
Cheesey rice and broccoli
Two rolls
Mike's Hard Spiced Apple Cider

Exercise:
50 crunches
25 crunches to either side.

Today:

Breakfast:
Slept through it

Lunch:
Three pancakes with some syrup and butter
Two mini cocktail sausages
Two glasses of milk

Snack:
Protein water

Dinner:
Gnocchi with meat sauce
Asparagus

Snack:
Two leftover pancakes

So I haven't been able to go to the gym the past couple days. We got hit with a massive ice storm and I've been snowed in with my boyfriend off campus. I'm a little nervous because I'm supposed to have rehearsal tomorrow morning, but I have no idea how I'm going to get to campus. The roads have about two inches of ice on them, and then several inches of snow on top of that. Not to mention the parking lot my car is parked in will be next to impossible to get out of any time soon and my car is practically ices shut. Thing is it's STILL SNOWING. Ugh, I'm not really sure what to do. I'll keep an eye on things and maybe call my director, since I really don't think I'm going anyway. I also don't need to be getting in another car wreck. Ugh.

My boyfriend and I did get to try my George Foreman grill yesterday though, and it was quite tasty! Tonight I think I'm cooking gnocchi and some other stuff, so I'm excited! Hopefully I'll get home some time tomorrow though, I only brought enough clothes for two days.

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Food for the day:

Breakfast:
Slept through it

Lunch:
Taco bell five layer burrito
Volcano burrito

Dinner:
Grilled salmon
Mac and Cheese
Corn on the cob
Mike's Hard Spiced Apple

Still snowed in, but Brad and I were getting a little stir crazy so we walked a few blocks to Taco Bell for lunch. I'll definitely be going home tomorrow since I have rehearsal. Not that we're quite sick of one another yet, we're just both getting kind of cooped up. We're also having a weird time dealing since he smokes, but doesn't do it around me because I don't like it. I know he smoked earlier today when he was defrosting the car, which makes me kind of upset, but at the same time he hasn't had a cigarette in two days. It may actually even be he smoked one of my herbal mixes, I don't know. I'm just glad he hasn't made a big deal out of it. Sigh.

My normal diet and exercise routine will hopefully be restored Monday. Oh well, things are going well otherwise.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:27 pm
Yikes! Sorry I disappeared guys, I've been having some computer issues.

Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey bunches of oats
Milk

Lunch:
Two pieces of bologna
A piece of cheese
Popcorn with a little butter and some salt and pepper

Snack:
100 calorie pack

Dinner:
Linguine with creme sauce and shrimp
Some edamame

Not the best. I was running out of food, but I had a boxed dinner and went ahead and made it.

I need need NEED to go work out tomorrow, I've been really bad about it recently. So I'm going to kick my butt out of bed tomorrow and go to they gym. I need to go grocery shopping soon too. I've just been so busy, I'm really looking forward to the opera being over. I need to incorporate more veggies in my life, but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 am
Food from yesterday:

Breakfast:
Honey bunches of oats
Milk

Lunch:
Zucchini and squash
Corn
Bowl of cereal

Snack:
100 calories pack

Dinner:
Left over pasta with shrimp
Sugar snap peas
Some carmel popcorn

Snack:
Piece of bread

Food from today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut chex

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Yogurt

Snack:
Whole grain crackers

Dinner:
Mexican Lasagna

Snack:
Bunch of veggies
Volcano burrito

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:41 pm
Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut chex
Milk

Snack:
Protein water

Lunch:
Chipotle burrito xD

Dinner:
Slim fast shake
Yogurt

Snack:
Multigrain crackers
grapes

I've gotten a little frustrated, but I really have no one to blame but myself. I haven't been going to the gym, and my eating has been decent, but not stellar. I really need to make a few more cuts in my diet so I can lose the weight. August is my goal, so I've got time, but I'm hovering around my plateau weight, so losing any other weight is hard. Hopefully things will get easier when the opera is over.

I just need to learn to say NO to food I don't need. That burrito today probably wasn't a stellar idea, but as long as I'm careful about what I ear the rest of the day, I think it should be fine. I need to make sure I sleep more, since I'm sure stress from not sleeping could be part of my problem. Sigh.

I just need a little more motivation- which for now will be I want to look good for my friend's wedding! RARRRG.

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Food for today:

Breakfast/lunch:
3 blueberry muffins with butter

Dinner:
Mexican lasagna
Cucumbers in a homemade vinaigrette
Some air popped popcorn sprayed with cooking spray and seasoned with salt and Italian seasoning.

Over all, not too bad! Maybe a little carby, but carbs are so hard to avoid sometimes D: I've eaten a pretty decent sized dinner, so hopefully I won't feel the need to munch later tonight.

I know I'm dieting, as is Brad, but I'm really excited about Saturday. Sunday is Valentine's day, but I have opera rehearsal and a sorority meeting, so I thought I'd surprise him Saturday night and cook dinner. He's unemployed and tight on cash, so this way he doesn't have to worry. The menu will be TERRIBLE for my diet, but I figure it'll be nice to do something special. Right now I'm shooting for steak in some sort of mushroom sauce, corn souffle, my mom's homemade salad, and then cheesecake with cherries, all with some red wine. Terrible for me, we'll probably be apart for both of our birthdays and our anniversary in May, so I think making Valentine's Day special will be nice smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 am
Food from yesterday:

Breakfast:
Honey nut chex
Milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake
Multigrain crackers

Snack:
Air popped popcorn

Dinner:
Mexican lasagna
Cucumber salad in a homemade red wine vinaigrette
Yogurt

Snack:
Protein water

Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut chex
Milk

Lunch:
Grilled cheese sandwich with bologna
Yogurt

Dinner:
Mexican lasagna
Cucumber salad in a homemade red wine vinaigrette
Applesauce

Snack:
Protein water

freelance lover

freelance lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm
Food for today:

Breakfast:
Honey nut check
Milk

Lunch:
Chicken artichoke sandwich
Fuze slenderize juice

Snack:
100 calorie pack

Dinner:
Panda Express- orange chicken, mixed veggies, and a egg roll

Today wasn't hugely successful, but I've started working out again! It makes me feel really good, it's just hard to getup in the mornings when it's always so gray and rainy. Ugh!

But I'm feeling good. I'm getting back on track and feeling good!

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff