Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 am
(sure if ya want)
Vivi looked at Ross "Hey, now like your to talk! you're almost as bad as me!" she punches him playfully in the arm."And don't you forget that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 am
(lol, it's just that normally you'd use 3rd person in an rp...)

Ross smiled and pretened that the punch had hurt, even if he was wearing armor. "almost, not as bad. I don't talk by saying 'ya need ta do dat' which you do often." he smiled to show it was all in good humor.

Gold Marra

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 am
Shen Yun was hiding in some trees. One positive aspect of having deathly white skin? Any color you paint it, it blends in. Which was his current situation in the few scattered trees across from a house. He could only assume the Princess was in it. He didn't have much to go off of, and you'd be surprised how few red-heads there are. Finding this one had proven to be a difficult task. He prused his lips as a bird landed on his knee then traveled down to the join where his leg and pelvis met.

Oh yea. He'd been sitting here so long the stupid thing started building a nest. Couldn't the friggin bird tell he was alive?

Probably not. he didn't like this dimension, this time-zone.Iit was all to weird, the air was filthy, the currency was confusing, and he had more or lessgone to someplace called 'Police Station' and was asked a multitude of questions, starting with his weapon and what was apparently something explosive. Of course it was explosive. People of this place are idiots.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am
If you let me have my way.......

"You children must not take this mission of yours seriously." Tatsel scoffed. She grabbed both of their wrists and concentrated all of her power on moving both them and herself to the more scientific plane.
Tatsel's ears perked up and her tail stood taller than she herself was. She opened her eyes and glared a fearsome, glowing red scowl. Tatsel turned her head up and let out an inhuman snarl as only a demon could. A snarl that echoed in the trees and scared off any living creatures. Fiery light consumed the group and grew brighter till it was blinding.
When all that cleared Tatsel looked as she usually did and they were standing on a busy California street, gaining lots of attention.
"I hate the scientific regions of these dimensions!" Tatsel was breathing heavily but folded her arms into her too large kimono. "They're hard enough to get too without having to bring heavily armed children. Ah! And I'll have to take you all back too!" She scoffed. "I'm too powerful for this."

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm
(Most of the time I like to rp in 1 person hehe)
Vivi looked around in aww for a moment be for saying"Welp, let's go find her! Oh, and Ross you might not say it all the time in public, but I do hear you say it from time to time." Vivi then see all the people staring at them. She quickly thought of something to make them stop."Oh, uh, where's the costume festable?" a guy looked at us & says "Oh, here for the anime covinton? it's three streets over....ah, you look like one of those Saints on knights of the zodiac!" "Uh, yeah....I am hehe....." she says to him, before grabbing Ross's arm & whispered "Let's get Tatsel and change our clothes so we won't stand out!" before she stared tugging on his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 pm
User ImageAfter a couple minutes of sitting down and doing nothing Scarlet decided to get up and leave. She grabbed an umbrella and walked out the apartment. Walking down the sidewalk she thought about where she might go. Maybe she would go to the park and sit down and relax. She walked past people who were running around trying to find shelter. To avoid these frantic people she monuvered her way on the grass and when she did she headed toward the park. She sat down on a swing. Swinging herself back and forth she thought about all these dreams she seemed to always get.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm

Tatsel hid from the rain and focused on finding the girl. How hard it was in this plane!! Magic was nearly useless here! Tatsel caught a flicker of something. An out of place thought about the plane from which the two she was with were from. She stood up and called to Vivi and Ross.
"I believe I've found her." She said and ran on short legs in the direction she'd felt her presence.
Tatsel trotted around. She couldn't pinpoint the exact location. But it was somewhere in this area. Tatsel hated being wet. She was fire oriented. She saw a girl on the swings. There was an arch over the play set, so Tatsel ran to it. Tatsel sat near the girl and shook herself off, she focused again on the energy but it was close. Tatsel looked up at the swinging girl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm
Shen shifted his head slightly, the bird pausing to give him a curious glance. A brownish reddish bird, probably a female Cardinal. "Sory." he murmured quietly. "Gotta move you." And moved the nest onto a supportive branch before jumping from tree to tree, taking out a small batch of a dark brown power and inhaling it quickly. This changed the paints on his body to blend in with thebackground again as he darted into a tree by the swingset.

Why were there so few trees? Didn't the human race know they needed mother earth or she'd become enraged by their stupidity and wastefulness?

Hrm. he didn't sense anyone else around. The assasin slowly slid down the branch and onto the ground, staying within the tree's shadow. The paint would fade in a few minutes. The powder never lasted long. "Something troubling you, Miss?" he asked, red eyes like rubies within the dark. His voice was soft and polite, almost travelling on the wind itself.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Tatsel's ears twitched at the sound of a voice. Could it be the rebels? If they were after this girl then it must surely be the lost Princess. Hadn't this person noticed her? Tatsel knew this world to be extremely narrow minded. How long would it take to convince this girl?
Tatsel decided to take advantage of her size. She quickly hopped up onto the lap of the swinging girl. She softened her features to look young and innocent and began faking tears.
"Help me!" She said cutely. Her ears and tail hung limp, as if they were fake.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 pm
User ImageScarlet looked at the boy and the girl that was on her lap crying. A lost kid? Damn i don't have time to deal with this i have to get home. she thought to herself and then she set the girl down. She pulled out her cell phone and call 911 then after a couple minutes the police were standing in front of them.

"So what's going on here," on of them asked wanting to know some information.

"This girl seems lost and that boy i have to idea maybe he's with her, Anyways can you deal with this i don't know them and i have to get home. I might get in trouble if i don't get home now." She looked down and waved at the little girl hoping she would soon find her parents. She then ran off toward her home, while the boy and girl were stuck talking to the cops. She ran inside her house and managed to get in her room with out getting in trouble.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:17 pm
Shen growled, flippiing out his dagger and licking it, cutting his tongue and bleeding on it. The blood quickly turned a dark people and he slashed at the men. "Lookit the ******** you did. Tatsel!" He hissed out before darting after the red-head. Now a white blur within the crowd he had to refuse the urge to slash out at others, pocketing the black dagger before he dissapeared, quickly re-appearing through the crowd trying to find her again. He took a turn, finding a flash of red hair. "Woman!" And tackled her, only to find it someone totally different. "Got dammit!" And dissapeared again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 pm
Vivi dragged Ross with her to find Tatsel which lead her to the park"Tatsel, are you alright? Crap was that Shen?.......great...Ross stay with Tatsel I'll deal with Shen!" she says while running after him. "Hold it!*he dissapears*......Crap! He got away......" She walks back to the group and heals the guys who got hurt from Shen. & before the men could ask questions she hauled away Ross & Tatsel to go seach for the princess again.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:08 pm
User ImageScarlet took a shower and went out into the living room where her parents were sitting down eating.

"Scarlet were the hell where you?" Her mom looked up from the t.v and stared her down.

"I was just at the park, chill out will ya," Scarlet rolled her eyes and sat down on a chair that was by the corner.

"Don't talk to your mom that way..." her dad yelled but Scarlet at that point tune them out. All she saw was there mouths yapping away.

She sighed and got up after a couple minutes and went into the kitchen to find something to eat or drink.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Tatsel cursed. "Damn assassin!!!" She dusted herself off and glared. "How could that not work? It usually works in this world!!!" Tatsel thought and nodded to herself. "I say we kidnap her!! If I can get hold of her I can transport us all back." Tatsel climbed and sat on Ross's shoulders. "If I'm to do that, I'll need to conserve my energy." Tatsel pointed in the direction she could feel the faint flicker of that other worldly energy. "That way!! Giddy up!" She commanded and then smirked.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:23 pm
Vivi gave a sweatdrop at that & thought 'wow.....we are the nuttiest trio here oh, well' she sighed & grabbed Ross's hand."Well, shall we?" she says while gentley pulling him in the direction Tatsel pointed.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff