Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Kaeanlanna turned to face him. "Why should I? You invade my home and my privacy. Why should I talk with you?" She asked scathingly, holding Keenan protectively to her chest. .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:57 pm
"Because it concerns the king and this land and more importantly you and him."Raudr pointed at the dragon as he said this. "Please just let me explain what I am here for. If you do not like it then I will leave." He lowered his head after he said this.Please...please don't call the guards...  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Kaeanlanna examined him. "He has a name, don't point at him like that. And, what could you possibly have to say that concerns my Father?" She said, considering leaving, and having the guards take care of the intruder. .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:07 pm
"Your father!?! Galbatorix has children!?! Are you the only one?"Raudr hadn't meant to raise his voice but this was startling news. "What is your dragon's name and yours?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Kaeanlanna stared at him. "You think I'd tell you that easily, for all I know you are a spy for the Varden, or Elves. Now, if you'd excuse me, I believe I have some guards to talk to." She said, turning back around to head off. .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:20 pm
"You have no way to prove either one as I'm not an elf as they wouldn't accept a human and I've never met the varden." Raudr needed her cooperation here and made a magic ward on the garden way to stop her path. "I told you I need to talk with you and I won't take no for an answer."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Kaeanlanna turned around, furious when her path was blocked by magic. "I'll take your reaction to that as a yes, that either way, you are a spy. Oh, and by all means, talk away, doesn't mean I'll listen." She said fiercly. How dare he come into her home and try and manipulate her. She was tempted to pull out the sword and attack, but she had no idea what kind of training he had, best to let him make the first move anyways. .

(last for tonight)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm
"I won't tell you how but I have extensive knowledge of the ancient language. Your father will try to and probably force you to swear to him things you may not want to do. Now that you will be fighting in the war for him you could become a liability for him. I suggest that you don't make any sudden oaths to him without knowing what they mean."Raudr lowered the barrier and began to walk away back the way he had come. He quickly searched her mind briefly and found her name-Kaenianna. He smirked as she receded into her barriers. It's too bad, Kaenianna. Next time I see you I'll have to kill you but I won't this time because I think you are very cute in that dress and pose no threat to me...yet."With that he jumped into the sewer and ran through the bars and back into the dark city streets.
((Alright then night.))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 am

Kaeanlanna scoffed at him, for he had said her name wrong. And, he said he'd have to kill her. Who did he think he was? She turned around and stormed off, not sure where, but her feet led her. Keenan wasn't disgruntled by the visitor. She was, he thought he could tell her whatever nonsense he pleased. "Seriously, He thinks daddy cares for me, that I'd be a liability...The only reason he didn't kill me when I was younger was because I had shown promise, unlike other children he had." She said outloud to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm
Raudr needed to leave the city for a while now that Kaeanlanna knew about him. He went by his "home" at the mercenary guild and picked up his things. He packed up and headed out into the forest surrounding the city. The guards wouldn't come out this far so he didn't have to worry about them. He searched around until he found a pile of rocks where he could stay. Here he set up camp and settled down for the night. He decided to stay awake and alert for a couple of hours so he could make sure no one was following him. He looked at the castle and thought of Keaenlanna. She was a very pretty girl, the soldier was right. When Raudr had spoken to the elves who had changed his appearance they said he was now a human being with no way of changing back. He would age as humans do too. He smiled. At least I have a hundred years more experience than most humans do at his appeared age., he thought and laughed. Thinking more seriously he thought about how he was going to kill Keaenlanna. Can't be too hard right?  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Kaeanlanna hadn't realized it until her vision blurred, but she was so angry she was beginning to cry. She quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and refocused herself. "He says he's going to kill me, but would he want to kill you too?" She said, looking at the little dragon. "Kill off one of the last dragons? That would be truly stupid." She said, especially a baby. Killing her would result in Keenan's death as well, and she wouldn't allow that. .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Raudr sat thinking about what he could do. Now the matter was stealth. He would need to somehow get into the castle a different way and find Kaeanlanna and kill her. Conveniently, this would kill her little dragon too. Raudr felt a little bad about this fact but he would have to live with it. Galbatorix already had one Rider he could send after Eragon, he didn't need another. Thinking about this though, he also thought about Kaeanlanna's beauty. Would he be able to kill her if his chance came? He didn't know. He smiled nervously. "This might be harder than I thought.", he said to himself quietly.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Kaeanlanna thought to herself. "Yes, killing you would be stupid indeed. What if Saphira favored you over Thorne and Shruikan. We wouldn't want the dragons to disappear forever." She said aloud, watching Keenan nod in agreement. "Now, what to do." She said, thinking as she continued to walk through the corridors. .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 pm
Raudr's thought now fluttered to the dragons. What if he was killing the only compatible dragon with Saphira? This little green dragon is the only one in existence who wasn't tainted by Galbatorix...yet. "Yes! That's how I can appeal to her!"With this thought in mind, Raudr picked up his sword and knife and belt and ran back to the city. If he made it he could bring the girl back here and run off back to the Varden.Hope this works, otherwise I might be walking right to my own death.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Kaeanlanna knew her father thought the same thing. Which is why he wanted to capture Eragon and Saphira, not kill them. Saphira was valuable to him, and in turn, so was Eragon. She made sure the sword was secure before heading into her room and collapsing on the bed. Keenan landed beside her, looking her in the eyes. He seemed so innocent, so neutral in what was going on. She wondered if he was right for that, or ignorant.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff