Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Bloody Love(Girl gone deadXLeahlovesick) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you pm me???
  Yes
  No
View Results

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Seth stiffened and pulled away from her. Already he could feel the eyes of the others like him trained at his every action. He took a deep breath and released his hold on her.
"Sorry about that."He whispered softly."I was just reacting."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 pm
She opened her eyes and let out the breath that she seemed to be holding in. Hearing his whispered sorry made her relax a bit. "It's fine, I glad it wasn't my neck you went after." She replied in a hushed whisper.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 pm
Seth chuckled softly.
"I guess that's one way to look at it."He said refocusing on the movie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm
Vy blinked at him blankly. What was that suppose to mean. She was confused now, but turned her eyes back onto the movie.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm
When the movie was over Seth stood slowly and streched.
"That, wasn't too bad."He said smiling."How's your lip?"He asked Vy with a sexy grin.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Vy couldn't help but blush when he flashed her that sexy grin. She licked her lip as she looked away. "It's fine now." She muttered softly as she looked over at her friends who wore big smiles on their faces. They went on about how awesome the movie was, and planning on seeing it for a third tme. Vy just rolled her eyes at them and stood.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm
Seth watched the other girls and Vy for a moment before speaking.
"Well then, I guess that's good."He said slowly."Well thank you ladies for the movie. If you don't mind me saying I would hurry home tonight, I have a feeling that things could become troublesome later."He said bowing slightly."Enjoy your night."Seth added beging to walk away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 pm
Vy soaked in her words and thought for a minute on them. What did he mean troublesome later? She snapped out of her thoughts and watched as he walked away. "Wait! If things do happen to get out of hand, shouldn't you be there to protect us?" She asked, mentally kicking herself for actually saying that. She slightly didn't know what he was talking about, but had a sense that there were more like him in the area.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 pm
"If you would like I will walk with you until you are all safely home, but it is up to you."Seth said tying not to elaborate too much. The whole time he was talking he watched Vy for her reactions.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:51 pm
Vy slightly nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip before replying back. "Yes, I think it would be best if you did tag along...until we are all home" She said softly, not wanting her over excited friends to here what she was talking about.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 pm
Seth nodded. Once out of the theater he offered one arm to Vy and another to one of the other girls. He smiled watching.What am I doing???

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Vy hesitated before slipping her arm around his. Of course, her one friend, Allyson, had no problem with the gentleman-like gesture. In a way, Vy was jealous for not having Seth to herself, but she scolded herself mentally for feelings in such a way,  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 pm
Seth chuckled softly sensing Vy's feelings. He was the first born in his family and therefore had a few special talents. One of them was reading emotions. It was like mind reading but just the emotions. With it though you could easliy guess the thoughts.
"Now you ladies will have to lead me for I am not sure where you are aiming to go."He said.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff