Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
starting to think about summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunsway

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm
BitterFantasy
Seraphsody
Campus is such a fun place to be sometimes. : ) What kind of campus do you have Fantasy?

its very outdoors type. our campus has a small lake in the middle.its wonderful.its gorgeous. we also have a fantastic gym.one thing i love about college is the free gym.lol

Ah, lucky. My campus is okay for a walk, but nothing too beautiful. And we have to pay for gym (with a discount, but still expensive).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 am
Sentida
Anzelia La Belle
this but maybe in like a dark green perhaps?

LOL I you girls :'D I'm pushing 38F its damn near impossible to find me tops XD I really like them though, I hope they get a bit smaller but not to small. my girlfriend loves them =w= and so do I. Awesome pillows. Weapons too >D

I'd think I'd like to buy cute capris and some tank tops :'D I dunc are for matching bra and panties as long as my girls are being supported and my bottom is covered =w= does anyone here fine silk feels amazing on the naked body?

o.0 just saying my mom bought me this bra and i sware to god it feels like silk. Its supportive, and shapes! she spent 70 dollars ;___;
:0 Is that a swim suit?! I do want it biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

omg lets both get it and then wear it <3 hahaha yes its a swimsuit. i think its more classy myself. I've always been told if i were to wear a swim suit it'd be classy. they were x3  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 am
X-ponential
BitterFantasy
Seraphsody
Campus is such a fun place to be sometimes. : ) What kind of campus do you have Fantasy?

its very outdoors type. our campus has a small lake in the middle.its wonderful.its gorgeous. we also have a fantastic gym.one thing i love about college is the free gym.lol

Ah, lucky. My campus is okay for a walk, but nothing too beautiful. And we have to pay for gym (with a discount, but still expensive).

our school encourages fitness so they want to make it as easy as possible for anyone that wants to workout.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:00 am
BitterFantasy
X-ponential
BitterFantasy
Seraphsody

our school encourages fitness so they want to make it as easy as possible for anyone that wants to workout.

My campus is built on the side of a mountain, so it's stairs-y mcstairs alot for me. Our gym is free for students. If only I could make myself go. ._.

Seriously, we have like... fifteen flights of stairs.  

Tandahda
Crew

YourLittleLovingNightmare

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:30 am
lol i don't swim because i'm allergic to chlorine and am afraid of open water BUT i can still have a summer goal outfit! one that i can stay cool in while my friends have fun in the water. I need to lose weight and get nice arms to pull this one off:

User Image

SORRY its not a bikini!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 am
Seraphsody
BitterFantasy
X-ponential
BitterFantasy
Seraphsody

My campus is built on the side of a mountain, so it's stairs-y mcstairs alot for me. Our gym is free for students. If only I could make myself go. ._.

Seriously, we have like... fifteen flights of stairs.

i actually go to watch tv...haha.each machine has a tv on it so you can watch whatever you want.good way to lose track of time when you workout..find the movie station and workout till the movie is over.lol.  

BitterFantasy

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 am
lol i don't swim because i'm allergic to chlorine and am afraid of open water BUT i can still have a summer goal outfit! one that i can stay cool in while my friends have fun in the water. I need to lose weight and get nice arms to pull this one off:

User Image

it doesnt have to be a bikini.it can be just cute summer clothes. that is cute.id totally wear it if my arms were in better shape.hot topic has great stuff!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:34 pm
I feel you gals on the big boob count.
I'm a 38DD. I'm having a hard time finding a top that'll work :I  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm
BitterFantasy

User Image

it doesnt have to be a bikini.it can be just cute summer clothes. that is cute.id totally wear it if my arms were in better shape.hot topic has great stuff!

oh i know i LOVE hottopic.com!!! I'm really strong under all my pudge so i'm hoping when i lose the weight i'll have toned arms underneath LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm
Dementia DarkMoon
I feel you gals on the big boob count.
I'm a 38DD. I'm having a hard time finding a top that'll work :I

as a friend of mine so graciously gifted me, i think this sums up everything:

User Image

Behold my avatar gender bent. but the meaning is still clear.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Ligand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Anzelia La Belle
Sentida
Anzelia La Belle

LOL I you girls :'D I'm pushing 38F its damn near impossible to find me tops XD I really like them though, I hope they get a bit smaller but not to small. my girlfriend loves them =w= and so do I. Awesome pillows. Weapons too >D

I'd think I'd like to buy cute capris and some tank tops :'D I dunc are for matching bra and panties as long as my girls are being supported and my bottom is covered =w= does anyone here fine silk feels amazing on the naked body?

o.0 just saying my mom bought me this bra and i sware to god it feels like silk. Its supportive, and shapes! she spent 70 dollars ;___;

omg lets both get it and then wear it <3 hahaha yes its a swimsuit. i think its more classy myself. I've always been told if i were to wear a swim suit it'd be classy. they were x3
I'll wear it in 25~30 pounds down the road xP! I'm hoping I've lost them by summer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:54 pm
Sentida
Anzelia La Belle
Sentida
Anzelia La Belle

I'll wear it in 25~30 pounds down the road xP! I'm hoping I've lost them by summer.

dedication+hard work=success!  

BitterFantasy

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games