Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
School Time Romance~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:03 pm
Alfie went through it a few times more, then worked on a certain spot he was having trouble with, and finally ran through it one last time. He looked at Leah. "I'm done with practice for now, so, do you wanna come dance with me?" He smiled at her and switched the CD in the boombox from his to one of his dance-mix CD's.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:54 pm
Leah looked at Alfie shocked.
"I haven't danced in a long time."She said. She was sure what he had in mind for dancing, but she was sure that her muscel memory was gone. Leah was the only girl in her group that didn't dance. Ballet was all she had even known and she didn't really want to embarass herself.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm
Alfie held up a CD case. "I have pretty much every kind of music in here, so it's up to you." He unzipped the case and handed it to her. While she flipped through, he unscrewed the cap on his water bottle and took a sip. Then he put it back in the cooler and shoved the cooler back into his bag.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:34 pm
"I'm up for some ballet so long as you don't laugh at me."Leah said blushing. She hadn't dance with anyone for a long time."And it will proabaly be pretty bad."She added standing.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:39 pm
Alfie grinned. "No problem. I haven't practiced my ballet in forever, either." He took the CD case from her and put in his classical music CD, then set the case down by his backpack. He kicked his sweater next to both of those, and pressed play.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Leah walked over to him slowly.
"You may have to remind me abit." Leah said shyly.
No one knew that she danced, except for her parents of course. Even the few friends that she had since she was younger didn't know. So far it was her best kept secret. She smiled.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm
Alfie stretched a little, to make sure he didn't pull anything. That would be the worst, to pull something just days before his audition. "I'm gonna be reminding myself along the way, as well as you." He laughed a little, balancing on one foot. He had no idea when he'd spoken to anyone besides his family outside school. It must have been early middle school or late elementary school.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:57 am
Leah checked her balance. Normally she managed to trip and fall on a regular basis, so carefuly she stood on one foot and than began to move around seeing how far she could go without falling.
"If I fall please don't laugh."She asked switching to her other foot.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Alfie smiled. "No problem, same with me." He usually had pretty good coordination and balance, but whenever he wasn't sure of himself, it all went out the window. "Leah," He began, "You didn't look too happy this morning with your friends. Is there something wrong?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm
"It was just,I dunno.I don't always like them. I hate the drama and I don't even know how I got 'to the top'"Leah said emphasizing with air quotes."Sometimes I just feel so fake. Your the first person to notice."Leah said smiling at him.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Alfie nodded. "I could see how that would happen. They all seem to have their heads full of air. Or maybe dust. Either way, I can tell they don't care about people's feelings." He balanced on his other foot, half concentrating on not falling, half concentrating on their conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 pm
"Probably dust."Leah said laughing a bit as she thought about the non exsistant 'brains' of her 'friends'. Leah opened her mouth to say something but closed it. This is going to be akward She thought as the thought of dancing with someone she barely knew crossed her mind.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 pm
Alfie laughed with her. "I feel kinda bad, dissing them when I don't know them personally, but the way they treat other people, it's just repulsive sometimes. I've seen it and experienced it." He stumbled for his balance, and nearly fell over, having lost his concentration. After a little bit of arm flailing, he regained his balance, smiling sheepishly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 pm
Leah smiled.
"I try not to, but than I get it too. Yet for some reason I stay with them and I'm not even sure why."She said.

Leah was sitting on the ground now streching. She found that she still had a good bit of flexability and that some of her muscle memory was still there.
"Maybe I could just watch you."She said beging to second guess the dancing thing.

xXLeahLoveSickXx

xXLeahLoveSickXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 pm
((bump)  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items