Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I was going to praise your skills, Ryuukaze-san... but that pick-up line is older than Japan itself." Naoko spoke, amber eyes glinting with a mischievous nature. "Why," Naoko looked directly at the violinist, "do I get the feeling that you're interested in the two of us because, by some cosmic coincidence... we look exactly alike?"
The girl who tripped caught Naoko's eye... but didn't hold his attention.
No, he wanted an answer.

(((OOC: And it really was a coincidence. *laughs* Gal and I both picked the same Manga character (Umeda Hokuto) to base our character images on!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:32 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai shuddered. "I just don't want to go back into that toy store..." He motioned in the general direction behind him where he knew that horror of a place was positioned.
"Besides that, I've got a free day. One of my few..." Kai already saw his nice day of relaxation with his cute little kittens go down the drain when Ryu asked that question. But it wasn't really that bad, perhaps, to spend the day with two musicians in the same industry as him. He could learn more about NAKO, while he could just get to know his main rival, Ryuukaze, just a little more.

((Ah yes... What a great coincidence. Makes everything all the more interesting.))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"You're being a bit mean, now, Nako-kun. And who said it was a pick up line? I'm not like that, you know...I just appreciate all things beautiful."
An absolute lie..there was nothing more he wanted than to finagle his way into a king sized bed between the two blonds. The mental image nearly made him choke on his pocky.
It was a shame that he was in the closet still...but he did it for the fans. His label insisted that if word got out it would ruin them.
He politely disagreed, but it wasn't really up to him, and he didn't want to risk it.
"Kai-kun...at least you are kind to me." he made puppy eyes at the other man.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Sighing, Naoko reached into his pocket and got out another cigarette. "As long as you're not trying to have a quick late night sandwich," he spoke, flicking his amber gaze to Ryuukaze, "then it's not a pickup line."
After lightning the cigarette, the young man laughed. "Unlike you, I'm not as restricted in my night time company."
Of course he meant it as a tease... because his fans all knew that he 'liked' the company of both sexes.
A lie.
But a lie he was going to keep to the bitter end.
He simply preferred beautiful men over beautiful women.
No harm there, right?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled at Ryu's comment. He leaned in close to Ryu and slowly ran a finger up Ryu's neck all the way to his chin. "I tend to appreciate things that are beautiful too," he whispered seductively before drawing away with a smirk.
Ah...
He knew that he had to be careful, since his fans would surely be heartbroken if they knew he was gay—it was well believed that he was 'bi'—but he just couldn't resist that little tease. After all, Kai knew that he himself was very flirtatious. It was just in his nature, and Ryu was well worth it. He was both a singer and a rival. Too good to bypass.
"Neither am I," Kai commented to Naoko with a very suggestive smile and eyebrow raise.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"If I were trying, you'd know it, Nako-kun." he smiled.
Naoko had known it, but he had covered it up as best he could.
Ryuukaze was a freak, plain and simple. Of course he wanted a late night "sandwich"...preferably between Mister Caramel and Mister Butterscotch here...but obviously that was not going to happen.
His ears perked a bit though when Naoko commented on his personal preferences.
It was still promising, but he would have to tread carefully.

When Kai ran a finger across his skin though, his heart skipped a beat...then two. Ohhhh yesss...promising indeed.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Seeing Nakai do that.
Watching that lithe finger trace up Ryuukaze's neck ever so teasingly.
It made Naoko blush just thinking about it.
Because to him...
Right then...
That was NAKO doing the teasing to a rather gorgeous guy.
To cover up his blush however, Naoko adjusted his glasses, using his hand to hide his face for the moment.
"Yes well, apparently Nakai-san is trying." Naoko spoke with a smirk.
It wasn't in Oumori's nature to pick up guys.
Usually they were attracted to him.
But the idea of the three of them together...
's**t, don't you dare blush again!' he scolded himself angrily.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

"I'm merely making myself known, as someone as good looking as I should," he replied nonchalantly in NAKO's direction, his smirk ever apparent.
Kai like smirking more and more now, just because he could see what he looked like when he smirked, and he looked hot. Plain, straight out hot. Kai liked that.
Note to self...
"Jealous?" he teased.

((Before you post, as just a general comment, since this has happened to me multiple times in this RP already, press the 'preview' button to see if someone else has posted in the time that it took you to type up your post, and then you can reply accordingly.))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm

"Hardly." Naoko replied, taking a pull on his cigarette.
The conversation was beginning to make him uncomfortable.
Partly because they were in broad daylight and in the public eye.
But also because they were three gorgeous men who would easily draw a crowd.
"Look, if we're going to stand here talking all day, perhaps we should find somewhere a little less visible? Karaoke maybe?"
At least in a karaoke parlor, they would be able to get their own room and keep out of the eyes of the public.

(((OOC: I've started doing that... though dialup still may throw my post out of wack. No worries though, I always go back and fix it.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:07 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled at Naoko's reply. "Right..." He noticed that there were more and more people walking by the three of them, and most of them were staring quite openly. He could have even sworn that a couple girls had walked by at least two times already.
"Look, if we're going to stand here talking all day, perhaps we should find somewhere a little less visible? Karaoke maybe?"
Kai smiled ever so slightly and his eyes twinkled. "Or a hotel room? We're definitely undisturbed there..." His smile widened. "Not to mention that there are massive beds in certain rooms..." Sure, Kai had meant absolutely nothing by that last statement.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Karaoke! Sounds like so much fun!"
Thank you, Naoko. he thought to himself, his mental chibi doing cartwheels. It would be the perfect environment and activity for him to show off his talent, beauty, sex appeal...not to mention he would be able to get some alcohol into those two.
"I'm paying! And drinks are on me!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Naoko couldn't stop the blush this time.
'Hotel room?!' his mind screamed, suddenly very happy that Ryuukaze had agreed with the Karaoke idea.
He coughed slightly, making it seem like an after effect of his cigarette, even though it was in an attempt to hide his lightly rouged cheeks.
"Lead the way, Ryuukaze-san." Naoko spoke, taking another pull on his cigarette.
He moved in front of Nakai, already walking in the direction of the nearest Karaoke parlor.
If only he'd thought about alcohol beforehand...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:18 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai sighed, only partly acting disappointed that his idea was beaten down. It sure would have been fun to get closer to these two in other ways than just idle chit-chat...
Kai smirked. "If you insist." He knew that all three of them were quite well off due to their careers, and so he wasn't going to argue against Ryu as common courtesy called for. In the end, he wouldn't be paying anyways.
Kai followed Naoko, slapping him on the butt very lightly and playfully, and made sure that the action wasn't seen by anyone that was staring at them at the moment. "Though I think hotels would have been better for bonding..." He pouted jokingly.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:26 pm

He jumped.
It wasn't very noticeable, but it was obvious to Nakai, who was beside and slightly behind him.
"What the hell?" he asked softly, throwing his amber gaze over his shoulder at the vocalist.
Sighing, Naoko tried to compose himself, running a hand through his blond hair.
"You'll have to trade a massive bed for a cozy sofa, it seems." the pianist spoke. "Oh, and I have no actual intention of singing. It's hardly my forte."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:30 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"Kai-kun! Settle down!" he laughed energetically. "One day maybe we can all tour together and then spend some time in a hotel room!"
Ryu was practically skipping to the Karaoke bar, hardly able to wait to get there. His inner self was having a meltdown, imagining all the naughty things that could happen in a karaoke room with a couch and three inebriated rock stars.
He thought it a shame Nako-kun wouldn't sing though.
"Nako...you really should sing...it IS karaoke after all..." he pressed, hoping he'd get to hear the man's voice over the mic at some point.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff